Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54965

lul i got op'ed by top 2 alliances and killed 15 cs by myself no gold unlike you, spending 20k to build bir hahaha

DeletedUser48583

come off externals for 2 days and things start heating up

DeletedUser55812

I don't want to spoil the party... But we are all peacefull for the next 72 hours... So making any list now is just pure guessing :'') @thelast....
But well, accuracy is probably not the point ;)
And have you ever considered the fact that french speaking countries are nearly all 1 time zone... So their 1 or 2 canadian players gotta save the day for them :''"")

DeletedUser47335

Why we do top12 threads I still don t know:)))... they don t get fat because of what you said they get fat because of the attentiom people give to them:))

DeletedUser44426

1. Conquer Factory

Don’t know much about these guys, I see a few familiar names, but a majority are of players I have never seen before. They could be a possible contender for the world, but I am not counting that they will be the ones to win, much less make any major moves out of Bp. FLOAT

2. 404 Name Not Found

Don’t know about these bois, nor do I care….the name really is such a cliche, people have got to get better and more creative with their alliance names….FLOAT

3. The MAZE

And just when you thought things couldn’t get any more cliche, these guys pop up, immediately along with a sister branch. Disappointing...FLOAT

4. Blacklisted

The overconfident nancies of this entire world, and the ones with the biggest mouths. Just cause you french fries won the world cup, doesn’t mean your going to win this world. In fact, you don’t have any chance winning the world, given that there are many factors against these guys. Being an all French server, most of these guys will be asleep all around the same time, which, last I checked, is a bad thing! I see them floating for a bit, but once things get rolling in this world, they will be knocked out of the park...SINKY

5. Hidden Menace

Now this is an alliance. I see many good names here, and a few friends as well. Although I haven’t looked to closely at any other roster, these guys certainly have a good strong roster of players. These guys are going to bring the world some fun straight out of BP...SWIMY

6. Semper Fi

Noob is a cancer….and the name sucks…..SINK

7. Angel Dust

Nah….SINK

8. Hell Boys

ANother great roster of players here, these guys will be around for sometime, and will definitely stir up the pot of this world….SWIM

9. Extremely Flammable

I’m getting tired of typing, and I’m busy cooking atm...is that smoke I smell?...FLOAT

10. The HAZE

See #3

11. Kastorians

Every world needs an alliance named after itself, congrats to these boiis for doing so...SINK

12. Busy Bees

Gold traders...SINK

-I have to say, the amount of gold trading alliances in this world is simply magnificent….Hit up We Sell Your Soul for the best gold prices in the world….don’t go to Mac’s, he eats dirt.

DeletedUser31931

lul as many times as i have heard that, and i havnt lost the city, all these empty threats hahaha never even heard of you glad you know me
Nothing wrong with having a different forums name than my in-game name lol. And I wasn't even talking , for the forums this is downright civil! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55846

1. Conquer Factory

Don’t know much about these guys, I see a few familiar names, but a majority are of players I have never seen before. They could be a possible contender for the world, but I am not counting that they will be the ones to win, much less make any major moves out of Bp. FLOAT

2. 404 Name Not Found

Don’t know about these bois, nor do I care….the name really is such a cliche, people have got to get better and more creative with their alliance names….FLOAT

3. The MAZE

And just when you thought things couldn’t get any more cliche, these guys pop up, immediately along with a sister branch. Disappointing...FLOAT

4. Blacklisted

The overconfident nancies of this entire world, and the ones with the biggest mouths. Just cause you french fries won the world cup, doesn’t mean your going to win this world. In fact, you don’t have any chance winning the world, given that there are many factors against these guys. Being an all French server, most of these guys will be asleep all around the same time, which, last I checked, is a bad thing! I see them floating for a bit, but once things get rolling in this world, they will be knocked out of the park...SINKY

5. Hidden Menace

Now this is an alliance. I see many good names here, and a few friends as well. Although I haven’t looked to closely at any other roster, these guys certainly have a good strong roster of players. These guys are going to bring the world some fun straight out of BP...SWIMY

6. Semper Fi

Noob is a cancer….and the name sucks…..SINK

7. Angel Dust

Nah….SINK

8. Hell Boys

ANother great roster of players here, these guys will be around for sometime, and will definitely stir up the pot of this world….SWIM

9. Extremely Flammable

I’m getting tired of typing, and I’m busy cooking atm...is that smoke I smell?...FLOAT

10. The HAZE

See #3

11. Kastorians

Every world needs an alliance named after itself, congrats to these boiis for doing so...SINK

12. Busy Bees

Gold traders...SINK

-I have to say, the amount of gold trading alliances in this world is simply magnificent….Hit up We Sell Your Soul for the best gold prices in the world….don’t go to Mac’s, he eats dirt.

talk less play more my friend

DeletedUser41523

1) The Maze/The Haze- Could make an actual push to O54. But JFL will beat them out in score.

2) Conquer Factory-
They have a few good players, some okay ones, and some that will be liabilities. But I don't see anyone in O55 that'll be challenging them. SWIM.

3) 404 Alliance Not Found-
Probably going to lose to JFL. SINK.

4) Blacklisted-
Gotten to see some of these guys in action for a few worlds now...I hope their newer faces are better than that sample size because their ocean is better than it looks. FLOAT/SINK.

5) Hidden Menace-
Will lose to CF. SINK.

6) Semper Fi- Will win O45 it looks like. SWIM.

7) Angel Dust-
The other O45 team. I don't think they pull it off vs SF. SINK.

8) Hell Boys-
Doesn't look too bad on paper. FLOAT.

9) Extremely Flamable-
Might make a splash in O45. FLOAT.

10) Kastorians-
No chance. SINK.

11) Busy Bees-
I take it back. These guys could make a run in O55. CF won't have it totally easy. SWIM.

12) Gold Trade Teams-
Next couple are traders. Handoffs.

DeletedUser55846

I'm not talking though;), and we aren't friends:). Let's make that clear lol
we are my friend
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.