Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55855

1) The Maze/The Haze- Could make an actual push to O54. But JFL will beat them out in score.

5) Hidden Menace-
Will lose to CF. SINK.

If you knew Navalus, you would know 54 will be his ocean :)
Location wise CF isnt that near Hidden Menace to actually fight and win, Hidden Menace are in better position to expand on the rim and grow before fighting CF

DeletedUser44426

we are my friend
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
your making me blush :oops:

DeletedUser55806

1. Conquer Factory: Looks like they will do OK when they come out of BP then after a bit sink... float then sink

2. 404 Name Not Found: They look pretty trash, they have a few golders in there but not many experienced players. sink

3. The MAZE: They have some big names in there but a bit of a MRA already having an academy alliance :/ seen this alliance on another world they didnt do very good. float then sink

4.Blacklisted: I think they are ok since they are all friends so can help defend each other but honestly why did they move here from the french server? not looking so good for them. sink

5.Hidden Menace: Looks pretty nice, got pretty nice membership and i could see them sticking around for quite a while. swim

6.Semper Fi: They look not bad, could see them sticking around but not really growing much.float

7.-Terror-: Got some recognisable names in there but again dont see them growing much.float

8.The HAZE: go to 3

9. Hell Boys: Got some big names there and looks like quite coordinated leadership. swim

10.Extremely Flammable: Dont know much about them but they look ok. float

I think Top 10 is enough bcz it is changing so much so by the time i am done the ranks will of moved about LOL.

DeletedUser55849

All these topics / posts are super useless, world will look a lot different in a month.

DeletedUser2413

So post meaningfull content.

Like this golden post above, that oh so greatly contributes to the discussion. */sarcasm* I've been around when these forums where quite lively and active - this is called friendly banter among players.

You know... it actually goes so far as to help build a healthy community of players that respect one another and enjoy maybe poking a little fun once and a while, yet knowing that the majority of it is done in jest.

There were threads that players wrote know as PnP's (politics and propaganda) that would often be written up well before protection was out. There is more to the art of war than just trowing as many troops as you can.

DeletedUser41096

8. Hell Boys

ANother great roster of players here, these guys will be around for sometime, and will definitely stir up the pot of this world….SWIM

Disagree with this one. Good players at the top, but they have no leadership there. You can put good players together any day but they will never SWIM with no leadership. You can only blindly fight for so long before getting ran over by an organized group or simply leaving because you are tired of that.

C

King Soos

Strategos
lets have some fun

1. Conquer Factory - Look pre made with a tight core and considering their top 8 players all have grepo scores under 5k. I presume they are all new accounts. Who knows how good they will be but they seem to have gold which always helps Swim/Float

2. 404 Name Not Found - No clue who they are, Have a decent core in 54 but with JFL right next door they should have a tough start if they look to continue in 54. Also got a rather boring name Float

3. The Maze - A few good players here and there and with heavy golders (Navalus must be 20-30k gold in already) but very spread out cannot see them lasting long Float/Sink

4. Blacklisted - The French gang must be in high spirits with the WC win. Will be interesting to see how they get on in the next few weeks could mainly depend on how many of them get banned for multi-accounting/botting Swim

5. Hidden menace - Have afew good players in quite a weak core, No real instant threat around them though Float

6. Semper Fi - Good core and full of good/experienced players, No big Alliances around them either Swim

7. Hell Boys - Have alot of good players but are surrounded by Name not Found/parts of The Maze and JFL so could be hard to expand but also presents alot of cities for expanding Float

8. The Haze - Look a shambles Sink

9. -Terror- - Some experienced Revolt players but nothing special. Right next door Extremely Flammable which could be a good fight Float

10. Pillars of War - Right in middle of map surrounded by larger alliances, cannot see them getting far Sink

11. Extremely Flammable - Good core with some very good conquest players but face instant threat from -Terror- when Bp ends Float

12. Kastorians - I can see them surviving a day Sink

Disagree with this one. Good players at the top, but they have no leadership there. You can put good players together any day but they will never SWIM with no leadership. You can only blindly fight for so long before getting ran over by an organized group or simply leaving because you are tired of that.

C
Disagree fighting non stop is always fun.

DeletedUser54993

C
so little spammer start to talk again yeah we dont have leadership all players can do whateever they want

DeletedUser30559

Just gonna top 3 boats here

1: HMS Queen Elizabeth - Definitely swim, shes a big new ship and they been making her for looong
2: costa Concordia - seen it sink before, SINK
3:Titanic...
4:my Dinghy at the beach - so once I was in the dinghy thing it was a superhero one that my mum blew up for me when I was like 6 and then it started to deflate and I was stranded in my armbands like 100M out it was quite scary tbf
5-Blacklisted-French..sorry I mean sink
6-Boaty McBoatFace - the finest name given to any vessel the brits have ever made - SWIM

Due to demand...

7-Yamato - Lel Japanese dudes in the war were pretty cool, this ship got kaboomed and the crew got red misted, SINK
8-Bismarck - Hunted after she was demobilised. She sunk, SINK.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

so little spammer start to talk again yeah we dont have leadership all players can do whateever they want
I don't think you are a leader. I think you are an extremely average player who gathered a few players who were gold trading to make yourself seem better and as a result have a few good guys over there. I like Bartender and Roky, both good guys, StevanJ is nice person as well and good player. Upland is chill, outside of that I only see a bunch of gold traders or half hearted players with you at the helm. So for the purposes of a top 12, I do not see you as a good leader so that alliance will sink. Just opinions, nice friendly chat about our opinions on the top 12 alliances, that's what this is for right?

C

Just gonna top 3 boats here

1: HMS Queen Elizabeth - Definitely swim, shes a big new ship and they been making her for looong
2: costa Concordia - seen it sink before, SINK
3:Titanic...
4:my Dinghy at the beach - so once I was in the dinghy thing it was a superhero one that my mum blew up for me when I was like 6 and then it started to deflate and I was stranded in my armbands like 100M out it was quite scary tbf
5-Blacklisted-French..sorry I mean sink
6-Boaty McBoatFace - the finest name given to any vessel the brits have ever made - SWIM
What about the Bismarck and Yamato.

DeletedUser54993

I don't think you are a leader. I think you are an extremely average player who gathered a few players who were gold trading to make yourself seem better and as a result have a few good guys over there. I like Bartender and Roky, both good guys, StevanJ is nice person as well and good player. Upland is chill, outside of that I only see a bunch of gold traders or half hearted players with you at the helm. So for the purposes of a top 12, I do not see you as a good leader so that alliance will sink. Just opinions, nice friendly chat about our opinions on the top 12 alliances, that's what this is for right?

C
who told you im a leader and at least who are you to tell who is good or who is not what you did as leader your entire life so take a sit and watch

DeletedUser54993

i found alliance , but there is not anything for leaders bud

Status
Not open for further replies.