Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

princess Kuini

Phrourach
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser47953

I WANT A PACT... Our alliance has a PWN name... Smackin' Y'all Around... Who want's a better name than that? I could make an alliance called Sittin' by the Whiskey Still if you like...

DeletedUser55741

You certainly have got some wires crossed there lad, Havent spoken to anyone in sons nore vg, fact is I dont know any of them, and if fail having a nap or asking for one is a crime, then damn, Im guilty.. Might pay if you check who the diplo is before tossing my name around, (nasty underpaid job).. Fail having a nap certainly doesnt warrant any scorn considering all the cuddles that are happening with teams that have a fight worth of names.. However if you know any one that wants "pacts" send them to the cuddle coalition, I hear they dont turn people down :)
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
I'll hunt out my messages. If it doesn't risk exposing my source I'll be happy to post them on here. And again but a boy.

DeletedUser5253

Some things never change. I pop up on the forum from time to time just to see an unbiased top 12...just to find pages of childish bickering.

Are there any adults here, or is this game seriously full of kids?

DeletedUser21287

If it takes someone 4 hours worth of analysis to do a top 12 in an EN world, 3.5 of that must be troubleshooting ones computer!!!???

DeletedUser45115

Guardian just one problem...
VG thrives when is facing the world...
It gives them motivation...they wont quit until they actually won...
So the server chasing them down...its not a problem to them...
They re used to it and they won every single time that happened..
But yes some VG players uses bot ^^