Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55665

@THEGUARDIAN86 ,I don't know or care what your beef is with JamesL, but the guy's pretty damn good leader and player. You say this is unbiased but everything you said about TF seemed a bit biased. Take away the personal insults and attacks on the players and it would of been a great top 12.

DeletedUser55741

@THEGUARDIAN86 ,I don't know or care what your beef is with JamesL, but the guy's pretty damn good leader and player. You say this is unbiased but everything you said about TF seemed a bit biased. Take away the personal insults and attacks on the players and it would of been a great top 12.
He attacked me first that's what is the issue.

DeletedUser47953

Can someone please explain me that VG did?
I don't want to break the forum rules. I think what I said makes what some of them are doing clear. I personally don't care because the big boys, bigger than me, know what VG has been doing and don't like it.
Let's just say it's a mistake that many teams new to the EN servers make. When I am in a position to punish it myself, I usually do. Did that a couple servers back. Went after an alliance partly because I caught their leader pulling that. I put their alliance on farm status for months and eventually took in the players that remained after solidly punishing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55665

The point i'm making is, if you're going to do an unbiased top 12, keep it unbiased and leave out the personal attacks and insults.

DeletedUser21560

Ok. Seems to me like you are lacking alot of Info. Black dawn a balkan team? say what?

Fail in a coaltion? If anything, Fail is fighting the coalition of huggers.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

If you think saying no to hug with Confetti was a mistake, you are a mistake

Anyways gotta give you a +rep for trying. Good job

DeletedUser55741

Ok. Seems to me like you are lacking alot of Info. Black dawn a balkan team? say what?

Fail in a coaltion? If anything, Fail is fighting the coalition of huggers.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

If you think saying no to hug with Confetti was a mistake, you are a mistake

Anyways gotta give you a +rep for trying. Good job
I'm confused I said Golden, which is confetti, are cuddling with TBG and Avengers. I just said they don't have a pact. And I've seen the mail going around offering certain alliances a place in your coalition.

DeletedUser55741

The point i'm making is, if you're going to do an unbiased top 12, keep it unbiased and leave out the personal attacks and insults.
I attacked more than one player for more than one thing. If you have a big mouth you should have the cahoona'sto back it up. I called Don out on some of the things he's said. I called PK and Thizzle out. James maybe a good leader but he wants me to show his team major respect yet isn't playing. If he's going to call me out on the forum then he should back it up in game, I'm barely even playing, only have 2 cities more than him but have 4 times the bp. Also if you go back and look you'll see that I said I will try and be impartial, not that I am.

DeletedUser55665

Dude, what's with all the aggression? This is a game after all. If you have a beef with players, take it out in the game...LOL. Chill out, take a breath, get a massage, have a drink.

DeletedUser55741

Dude, what's with all the aggression? This is a game after all. If you have a beef with players, take it out in the game...LOL. Chill out, take a breath, get a massage, have a drink.
Four and a half hours of looking at grepo stats would fry your brain too. Good way to procrastinate homework though.

Yes I said urgh I hate you as a joke because I've just had to do a 4 and a half hour top 12, apologised to you for my quick judgement before but you are currently the best growth because you are surrounded by browns. Maybe read the rest and not just your own before makin a judgement. And my gold still is at stake, I've not copped out I'll pay up if Nuts doesn't agree to extend it until there is a little more insight into your alliance
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

71b0d6c85c74a69c19eb74e919f7a383.png

Thank you 20 you are so helpful but I'm more confused by that then anything
Yes I said urgh I hate you as a joke because I've just had to do a 4 and a half hour top 12, apologised to you for my quick judgement before but you are currently the best growth because you are surrounded by browns. Maybe read the rest and not just your own before makin a judgement. And my gold still is at stake, I've not copped out I'll pay up if Nuts doesn't agree to extend it until there is a little more insight into your alliance

DeletedUser21560

I'm confused I said Golden, which is confetti, are cuddling with TBG and Avengers. I just said they don't have a pact. And I've seen the mail going around offering certain alliances a place in your coalition.

I give you permission to post the mail i supposedly have sent, on here for everyone to see...