Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55924

Asks the king of personal insults and aggression.

Ive been called every name in the book on here, but a trump meme is a new one I must admit.

Guardian, or anyone else, if you question my leadership skills come fight my team. Come get spanked.

That would make things interesting : DD

DeletedUser55741

Ive been called every name in the book on here, but a trump meme is a new one I must admit.

Guardian, or anyone else, if you question my leadership skills come fight my team. Come get spanked.
I think it was your fighting skills I questioned. It's just illogical to me how anyone who has been in the world over a month can have so little. Take the 2000ish you get from the bandit camp that's 6000 that you've made throughout the world. I will question any player in your position particularly ones with big mouths. You want to try and spank me you actually have to play....

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
I think it was your fighting skills I questioned. It's just illogical to me how anyone who has been in the world over a month can have so little. Take the 2000ish you get from the bandit camp that's 6000 that you've made throughout the world. I will question any player in your position particularly ones with big mouths. You want to try and spank me you actually have to play....

For someone who is calling out someone else for a big mouth, you certainly talk a lot more. I am pretty happy with your analysis of Odin, not bad. But the rest? did you have something stuck up your rear for four hours while writing about them. You are factually wrong with little to no analysis of fail, Tf or avengers.
You are completely wrong about diplomacy as well, which is pretty obvious to most. Throughout the externals you have been constantly sucking up to Erik

You wanna trash-talk? go ahead trash-talk, but don't hide behind a top 12.

On a side-note nice try, still liked reading it nonetheless. Very interesting opinion on the Confetti branches, I do imagine them just merging the biggest players, bit it would be interesting if it actually comes down to each branck sticking out for their own.
(sorry i hate your new name, one of the worst alliances names I have come across)

But you can do a lot better. I realize its a lot of effort.

@VIRTUALSELF pls :p

Last edited:

Thats all the past brother im all about peace love and unity now!!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

All this hate on Guardian for being biased in a top 12. Why don't you do one and try to be unbiased? I'd do one, but I don't think thats a good idea....

DeletedUser55741

you dont see us as a threat you just want to talk about us in a giant run on sentence essay like a little fan boy.

stuff it.
I just realised something. You lot think I'm a guy lolol glad to know I can pull off manly.

DeletedUser55741

For someone who is calling out someone else for a big mouth, you certainly talk a lot more. I am pretty happy with your analysis of Odin, not bad. But the rest? did you have something stuck up your rear for four hours while writing about them. You are factually wrong with little to no analysis of fail, Tf or avengers.
You are completely wrong about diplomacy as well, which is pretty obvious to most. Throughout the externals you have been constantly sucking up to Erik

You wanna trash-talk? go ahead trash-talk, but don't hide behind a top 12.

On a side-note nice try, still liked reading it nonetheless. Very interesting opinion on the Confetti branches, I do imagine them just merging the biggest players, bit it would be interesting if it actually comes down to each branck sticking out for their own.
(sorry i hate your new name, one of the worst alliances names I have come across)

But you can do a lot better. I realize its a lot of effort.

@VIRTUALSELF pls :p
I can only go on what I have, I could have said, fail are in a odd position slightly to the rim. At this current time I am struggling to see who they are fighting, yet their defenders ranking continuously improves. If they aren't cuddle buddies with sons and VG where are they getting their bp from?

Avengers are limited, they are surrounded on all sides and without good diplomacy they will sink, however I think they're spunky and unpredictable. We haven't seen what this team can do yet.

TF are in a good position spread across the rim, it will be interesting to see how they develop. Recently I believe witchhuntergeneral'witchhuntergeneral's team have dropped behind them in ocean 34. I don't particularly rate whg however his team aren't beginners maybe they'll challenge TF from behind, if that does happen I could see them struggling. Their decision not to join the cuddle crew could be a fatal move for them if they are left with it coming from all angles.

Finally I think Erik is a a... If you read most the things I say about him they are both complimentary and insulting. I give players their dues he's a good player with plenty of gold and an ego that could crush a small country. I'll defend any player I think is being wronged as well as call out any player that is being a pain. As for being factually wrong. Give me some examples and I'll tell you or show you where my evidence comes from. As for having a big mouth. I can back my mouth up. Unlike most players I don't write checks I can't cash or expect other people too. I don't get my alliance involved in my squabbles. I don't claim to be the best, I always acknowledge those greater than myself and if I am wrong I admit it, if you used your brain for a minute you might realise bait is more enticing when an ego is being rubbed already.

DeletedUser47953

What botting?
It's not botting, it's multiple accounts. WE BE PIRATES was OP'd right after I spoke in our internal forum regarding the threat of VG. Some guy named Twisted.Mister had just joined us, blew up our forums, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but look at their roster for someone named similarly...

They are using multiple accounts to spy on everyone around them. Like I have said before, they don't matter. They are not an EN guild and are making the cardinal mistake everyone hates a group for. I am now down on the other side of the server, but if I do join a big group and move back towards the core, I will be coming for their leaders.... They are cheaters and deserve to be rimmed for it...

princess Kuini

Phrourach
PK you are hilarious, I genuinely love trying to guess what you are going to do from one world to the next. This world you want to take on the cuddle coalition of Golden, Avengers and TBG. Now let me just stress that these teams do not have a pact between them, doesn’t mean they aren’t cuddling. So you’ve gone to Sons, VG, you also went to TF as well but got turned down…
You certainly have got some wires crossed there lad, Havent spoken to anyone in sons nore vg, fact is I dont know any of them, and if fail having a nap or asking for one is a crime, then damn, Im guilty.. Might pay if you check who the diplo is before tossing my name around, (nasty underpaid job).. Fail having a nap certainly doesnt warrant any scorn considering all the cuddles that are happening with teams that have a fight worth of names.. However if you know any one that wants "pacts" send them to the cuddle coalition, I hear they dont turn people down :)
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

You certainly have got some wires crossed there lad, Havent spoken to anyone in sons nore vg, fact is I dont know any of them, and if fail having a nap or asking for one is a crime, then damn, Im guilty.. Might pay if you check who the diplo is before tossing my name around, (nasty underpaid job).. Fail having a nap certainly doesnt warrant any scorn considering all the cuddles that are happening with teams that have a fight worth of names.. However if you know any one that wants "pacts" send them to the cuddle coalition, I hear they dont turn people down :)
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif
Can we pact too please, Kuini?
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif