Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Discussion in 'World Leontini (en110)' started by iron head43, Sep 18, 2018.

1. OzzyBanksOfficial

OzzyBanksOfficial Lochagos

Isn't this what was said about The Evil Empire in Carystus ? We saw what happened to them ...

2. Donpj111

Donpj111 Phrourach

Cant compare national servers with EN.. EN is just tougher in so many ways. And spies?? Its a sign of weakness in my book and any decent alliance Can work around it.

tennbrew, Storekrog and crazy cowboy like this.
  3. Tjaard

Tjaard Chiliarch

En Servers are tough? Good one :D
    Try a german oder french server and you will know how it feels to play a "tough" server.

@OzzyBanksOfficial Evil Empire did pretty well on Carystus and fought against the whole world. Having played against them, I can tell you that these guys were the most effective Team over there. No simming like macs team did.

4. O Orador

O Orador Phrourach

VG isnt about trash talk...is about getting things done...theyre used to have whole worlds against them and still win...
    EN is thougth for one thing...gold...here players use more gold than in portuguese server for example but the quality of players is not that much great...VG has in theyre ranks the elite of portuguese players who can afford play on EN...
    Dont take them as guarenteed otherwise they will crash you...
    Doesnt matter how hard things are they never EVER quit...
    and they have brilliant strategists who are leading them...
    You have a though bone here...
    Just warning you thougth ^^

5. Heres20BuckKillMe

Heres20BuckKillMe Phrourach

"Whole world" You mean 2 alliances?

MartinusV likes this.
  6. Donpj111

Donpj111 Phrourach

Funny you mention it because I have played a german server a few years back and what i saw was scared Alliances we ran over with ease - not even one OP against us. Only one big alliance (out of our reach on the map) which won the server, and they had it as a criteria to spend gold if you wanted to be a part of them lol - pathetic in my eyes o_O

Dont know the french though so on the part you Can make me believe everything lol

Storekrog likes this.
  7. Tjaard

Tjaard Chiliarch

Oh you wanna mention your part on Carystus? lmao. Evil was the quickest growing and best organized alliance in the first months. They fucked Who cares hard and didnt sim like world winners.

So you played on one german server a couple of years ago, played against bad alliances and think you know everything about german servers? I have played on both. Several worlds and i can tell you.

I mean look at the last revolt en server, en 108. You wanna tell me that that world was/is "tough"?

8. Storekrog

Storekrog Chiliarch

I was about to say the same thing as @Donpj111. Played the german servers some years ago, and have never bored me so much before. All people did was cry mails. There was one good alliance in there, who made when WW starts, MRA alliance and won because of it. Can't really see tough of it. Maybe it was just that world? [​IMG]

9. crazy cowboy

crazy cowboy Phrourach

every server has its tough and hugging worlds

10. Donpj111

Donpj111 Phrourach

They did cry alot :D

11. Donpj111

Donpj111 Phrourach

Know everything? Nah just stating that it was too easy and bad organized and from what i Saw it was not near the EN servers i have been playing. Didnt play EN108 and im not into all that hugging and holding hands.

12. Heres20BuckKillMe

Heres20BuckKillMe Phrourach

Hey tough guy, everyone knows Evil was just a bunch of computers playing.. Fighting us 1v1 was hard for us have to admit but once they were attacked on 2 fronts they mass VMed and quit.

Kurb likes this.
  13. iron head43

iron head43 Lochagos

spies? on revolt, [​IMG]. i am going to quit grepo soon

crazy cowboy likes this.
  14. Rascel-

Rascel- Hipparchus

Don't say that you just founded an alliance lol

15. MartinusV

MartinusV Phrourach

You're in EN now mate - PREMIER LEAGUE not the Eskimo 4th division!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. O Orador

O Orador Phrourach

Last time sporting faced City on your soil...sporting won...and sporting is the joke of portugal..
    And did you ever heard of Eusebio?Luis figo?Ronaldo? Mourinho? Bernardo Silva? etc..etc..

So count them out...good...
    When they win and they will win if you continue with that attitude towards them im gonna be here saying
    I told you so...

Just like when Portugal won the Euros...Where was England then? ;)

17. Raydium88

Raydium88 Phrourach

lol Stop going on a tangent.

National teams on En just get shredded to pieces. That's the hard hitting fact... Will be interesting to see how long VG lasts.

18. crazy cowboy

crazy cowboy Phrourach

Not to burst anyone's bubble but the only national team I've seen in recently history was the French in Kastoria who claimed they would beat everyone easily and within a few weeks they threw the white flag and were occupied by their enemies. But, that may just be a French thing.

iron head43, Donpj111 and J.n.c 93 like this.
  19. O Orador

O Orador Phrourach

I see that the loathe for the french is mutual...no wonder why we have the oldest pact in the world...
    Im not saying that VG is better than everybdoy and im not here to trash talk for it..
    Im just saying be careful and dount count them out...theyre are an ally like you never seen...just that...
    Just asking you not to be arrogant when you collide agaisnt VG because that arrogance against them is what makes VG really strong..
    be carefull is just what im asking

crazy cowboy likes this.
  20. KingMolly

KingMolly Chiliarch

I wish I had someone to hype me up like this :(

iron head43, Rascel- and crazy cowboy like this.