Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Discussion in 'World Leontini (en110)' started by iron head43, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Donpj111

Donpj111 Phrourach

Well hugging etc might happen in some places of this World but there will be no rotations for crowns which should open up the game. Will allies or second branches help one alliance to win? Time will tell but i put my money on No.

2. Capable

Capable Hipparchus

hey now just because victrix made 108 look easy doesnt mean it was.... and uh how can we be simmers when we op'd TEE and made them ghost? Never seen you play or heard your name before..... explains a lot. [​IMG]

3. .magick.

.magick. Staff Member

How can y'all be this salty already and BP isn't even over?

4. OzzyBanksOfficial

OzzyBanksOfficial Lochagos

Why did I bring up TEE -.-

5. Makizpwn

Makizpwn Chiliarch

How its possible to start on on o43/o44 border when o44 is not even half full? There are guys on (460/394)

6. pawcio the magnificent

pawcio the magnificent Phrourach

Rookies mistake smh

OzzyBanksOfficial likes this.
  7. Tjaard

Tjaard Chiliarch

Well they played 0 pact policy. Not like other teams on that world.

And ofc en108 was easy. Victrix even gave them a week to relocate, still they failed. They only reason they didnt start a war earlier was because they wanted some competition and they feared their players coudl get bored. Which en108 clearly is lacking off. There is a reason why we always see the same 4-5 revolt premades.

If you want to check the strengh of fr and de servers simply compare the top50 of the newest worlds. All are s4. De and En started 18.09 and fr started 19.09.

Never heard your name aswell btw. Explains a lot [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    iron head43 likes this.
  8. Van Helsing

Van Helsing Phrourach

Boring....[​IMG]...I am sure this is a top 12 sink or swim thread???? so stop talking about what has happened and start with the what will happen..
    [​IMG]

9. DeezSheepNutz

DeezSheepNutz Hoplite

Too much talking... and I agree with Van.

iron head43 likes this.
  10. iron head43

iron head43 Lochagos

i know BP isnt over but i decided the trash needs to go so i would make the first top 5 (i dont have a lot of time) [​IMG]
    1 confetti - have an amazing core, lots of big names. a SWIM

2 Thermopylae - made a sister alliance on the fourth hour and said it wouldn't make any on this world so i am a bit confused, but sure a FLOAT until further notice

3 KAOS - my alliance, core establishing ok. they own 55, some vets here, i think you might need to look out for them but not going to rate it

4 VELHA GUARDA - i have no idea, i know they are from another server. bad rumours about them FLOAT until further notice

5 Thermopylae II - see #2

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  11. OzzyBanksOfficial

Top 10 (Can't be asked for 12) Based ONLY ON Recognition, Rumors and Hype (DONT ACTUALLY TAKE THIS TO HEART)

1. Confetti - Forum made premade? Has a ton of known faces (i.e Owen,Van Helsing,J.N.C etc) should be able to stick out for quite a while. - SWIM LIKE MICHAEL PHELPS

2. Thermopylae - Heard a lot of criticism about the alliance, with already 2 full alliances can we expect something great ? Rumoured to flop early game, however I expect good things ! - FLOAT like a Raft Boat

3. KAOS - Another forum made premade ? Seem to have Decent players though not many I personally recognise from my years of grepo. - FLOAT like a Beach Ball

4. VELHA GUARDA - Portugese Premade with actually an Impressive history in their servers, however we're not in portuguese servers we're in EN .. the most brutal of them all, can the portuguese survive without their usual night bonus ? we will have to see and find out .. - SWIM Like a Life Ring

5. Thermopylae II - See Above

6. Sons of Odin - I've actually heard a lot of good about these lads, don't know much about them but their core is amazing. - SWIM

7. Never Walk Alone - Recruiting Anyone, meh ... quite a good core though ? - SINK

8. Avengers - Pretty much only recognise **H*E*D** here, Don't seem to have the best growth in their ocean (seems to be 045) but BP can't tell anything right now. - SINK

9. Dragon Riders - Another alliance with a second academy, just have a hunch they will not survive (prove me wrong please) - SINK

10. The Blame Game - The alliance with the most notable faces from Revolt servers (for me anyway). Should be an alliance to watch out for. - SWIM

Anything can happen when out of BP , and these standings don't really mean anything , but a regular top "12" will keep the thread on track so please shower me with likes so I can carry on doing these , because that boosts my ego ;)

OzzyBanksOfficial

12. Alexander the Okay

Alexander the Okay Chiliarch

Practice.

13. owenlethbridge

owenlethbridge Phrourach

What am i known for :p

14. OzzyBanksOfficial

Running Twisted Souls & Twisted Minds quite successfully early game

owenlethbridge likes this.
  15. iron head43

iron head43 Lochagos

i recognise most of the names but i dont recognise your name [​IMG]

16. J.n.c 93

J.n.c 93 Strategos

RIGHT! Guys I’ve been out with the old man this evening and usually that means getting pretty drunk. Well that’s happened and sorry to be off-topic (Not that I care) but isn’t TWISTED SOULS a clothing brand? Regardless... Scary! (not really)

17. owenlethbridge

owenlethbridge Phrourach

Thats Where i got the idea [​IMG]

18. KingMolly

KingMolly Chiliarch

don't talk bad on the turks

19. Itbered

Itbered Hekatontarch

I don't see any top 12 alliance being around in even a few months let alone world end I just see a lot of merging and alliances will change top leadership to represent them mergers who will then pick new names

20. Donpj111

Donpj111 Phrourach

Lol thats a deep and well thought analysis :rolleyes:

alexyan90, Storekrog and iron head43 like this.