Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Interesting that 110 and TBG finally decided to “punish” Avengers...I guess it was time to cut them off as everyone predicted would happen. Using their tactics as the excuse. Makes a nice story.

More interesting still that TF...arguably the purest of all alliances in terms of consistently playing for honor regardless of outcome...has tossed in with Avengers? Can this be true?

It would appear that TF finds the Avenger tactics LESS OFFENDING than the game-killing approach of the cuddlers. Hmm.

Scratching my head here. Why is anyone even on this server anymore?

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
because even though this server sucks, real life sucks even more #edgy #smashthatmflikebuttoon

but seriously, what do you want us to do? Watch 110s taking the avengers cities on our islands? Judging on the stats i would rather have avengers than 110s on my island :p

DeletedUser41859

When Avengers asked if they could stop attacking us and attack you instead, we said "sure."

nothing wrong with that ... but instead you have chosen too cuddle and actively assist...i thought you guys had integrity ... lmao
or maybe you just needed a cuddle
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

read through the 30+ pages of all your complaints and see how hypocritical you sound now

Anyhow the server seems to be awake now so lets get back to the game...enjoy everyone!!

1saaa

Strategos
nothing wrong with that ... but instead you have chosen too cuddle and actively assist...i thought you guys had integrity ... lmao
or maybe you just needed a cuddle
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

read through the 30+ pages of all your complaints and see how hypocritical you sound now

Anyhow the server seems to be awake now so lets get back to the game...enjoy everyone!!

i am not sure how one pact is cuddling but okay...

also i have been watching grepolife like a hawk lately and from what i have seen so far no True Fear members have topped the DBP rankings for a few days.

its almost like they are not actively supporting Avengers.

check your facts please.

DeletedUser41859

i am not sure how one pact is cuddling but okay...

also i have been watching grepolife like a hawk lately and from what i have seen so far no True Fear members have topped the DBP rankings for a few days.

its almost like they are not actively supporting Avengers.

check your facts please.

we have and TF have not denied it ... see "Virtual Self" comments

TF support to conquered cities...were they supporting their own revolts perhaps?

it was bound to happen ... and it's fine .. i just wanted to point the fact out that all you been crying about is the "no war" between the top 4 now there is and you (complainers) now huddle and cuddle with the best of em. instead of getting your popcorn out as you said previously!!

Welcome to the CUDDLY CLUB !!!

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Noggiin, i told you pages ago that your talking time has run out. Have some sense of situation lmao, you and Martinusse V (nusse means cuddle in danish), are literally the only eejits barking like small poodles in here, and no one cares about you

"tf has choosen to cuddle", hahahaha... We had a NAP and a non-existent support deal with them, because 99% of Avengers are complete incompetent idiots. Why do i even have to defend this diplomacy, let's just count. How many pacts/naps have you had all server versus True Fear?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser41859

i just took the cat out of bag.....too let others know .... nothing sinister here...btw ... thanks for the compliment ... i love poodles
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser48256

Well that war lasted a long time. We’ve already recruited their top players lol.

The reason being that the cuddlers leadership wants to end the world quicker because “it’s boring” so by recruiting Avenger’s top players it puts us closer to the 40%.

I don’t even know what to say to that, can’t possibly think of why it’s boring?

This world has been one of the worst I’ve seen in Grepo history and the funny thing is nobody will admit it’s their fault, they all blame other alliances/players. God forbid you politely end a pact agreement when it’s run it’s course, now that would be madness.

Lots of claims that the next world will be played differently so let’s see, I wouldn’t put money on it though aha.

Now with domination fast approaching all players need to do is ensure they grow enough so that they’re one of “The 60”.

Let’s hope the cuddlers leadership carry on doing what they’re good at so this world can end as quickly as possible and us fighters can run for the hills with our 10% warehouse buffs.

Props to TF for playing solo as long as they did, most other alliances would have folded and be begging for an invite by now - just look at Avengers lol, only took 2 days.

DeletedUser51175

LOTR and BD are the only legit alliances.
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! we destroyed u in like 3 days u guys dont own 1 island in 34 anymore.

I got drunk -putt a coupple of all red islands in the forum and litteraly in a matter of 12 hrs and 18 min they where blue , this happend while i was sleeping ,
ur best fighter Wrigty hitt vm
ur other guys litteraly begged to join
ur northern MRA CORE was taken in a day
how in ....... name can u say u are more legit than us u guys got taken to school!

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! we destroyed u in like 3 days u guys dont own 1 island in 34 anymore.

I got drunk -putt a coupple of all red islands in the forum and litteraly in a matter of 12 hrs and 18 min they where blue , this happend while i was sleeping ,
ur best fighter Wrigty hitt vm
ur other guys litteraly begged to join
ur northern MRA CORE was taken in a day
how in ....... name can u say u are more legit than us u guys got taken to school!
Lol it's more sad that you can only pick of the newer players of us. Me wg or Wrighty for example or out of your reach....pretty sad for a us server try hard rejects but oh well I didn't expert much from you anyway lol

DeletedUser21287

Noggiin, i told you pages ago that your talking time has run out. Have some sense of situation lmao, you and Martinusse V (nusse means cuddle in danish), are literally the only eejits barking like small poodles in here, and no one cares about you

"tf has choosen to cuddle", hahahaha... We had a NAP and a non-existent support deal with them, because 99% of Avengers are complete incompetent idiots. Why do i even have to defend this diplomacy, let's just count. How many pacts/naps have you had all server versus True Fear?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

your alliance exists because you have not been in our zone of interest so far. Had you been you would be elliminated like the rest, no single alliance can compete with the top 3 here as it has shown again with avengers falling. this isnt bragging its just stating how it is, like it or loathe it. put thermo, vg, sons, avengers or any other alliance in your location and they would still be here. and put you in their place you would experience the same result the only difference is we would enjoy breaking you in 24-48 hours. The world has been a bore fest but it is what it is, i expect numbers for the next dom world will drop because of it which is a shame but inevitable!

your alliance exists because you have not been in our zone of interest so far. Had you been you would be elliminated like the rest, no single alliance can compete with the top 3 here as it has shown again with avengers falling. this isnt bragging its just stating how it is, like it or loathe it. put thermo, vg, sons, avengers or any other alliance in your location and they would still be here. and put you in their place you would experience the same result the only difference is we would enjoy breaking you in 24-48 hours. The world has been a bore fest but it is what it is, i expect numbers for the next dom world will drop because of it which is a shame but inevitable!
Lets put that statement to the test and come for us then you noobs. We got hit by both 110 and avengers and yet still here. Come on then big mouth show us what you have
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif