Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser51175

Lol it's more sad that you can only pick of the newer players of us. Me wg or Wrighty for example or out of your reach....pretty sad for a us server try hard rejects but oh well I didn't expert much from you anyway lol

hahaha dude u are funny - we have taken citys from both of u at will , yes u sniped Moles cs great jobb :)
then he rebuilt and took it like 5 hrs later -
Wrighty is in vm right now , and he is the best player u got - with him gone ur whole offensive lineup just dissapeared - Byrdie is also a decent player.

I am gettin real tired of hearing u guys brag - we took 34 from u we took 43 from u now we will 35 from u its like target practice with u guys - aim and shoot ;)

Remember this Never brag when u are loosing PAW- u guys where a victim of ur own arrogance , we never came here to cuddle or be friends we came to fight - we also have no inntrest in the crown which means we dont need to get innvolved in the war for the crown - we are more content fighting alliances our own size untill we can be in a server from day 1.

Remember this is a game and we all play for whatever reasons we want to - ours right now is schooling u guys :)

What was that about out of our reach ??
af27dcdd0a06285b2f9c733790b1be30.png

3170a964c0601ccd3b85947dfb63cd39.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol avengers took more then 200 cities of you but the thing is that avengers lack the kill factor that the golden twats have.
Avengers have only taken a few of me, Were they would send countless new tries and trying to land same sec cs and even those got sniped. I have not seen 110 attack so I dont know how they will try take cities from me ;) (You cant count the ones I gave away for free in 44 lol)

DeletedUser51175

I am really inntrested in how Paecio can try and diss u guys for loosing citys to the at the time biggest alliance on the server that was also cheating , and is still in denail about how much they are beeing wrecked right now...
20bucks all respect to u guys - True fighters hang in there :)

DeletedUser41859

Cry more kid
5c5cb611fc4a78b4297ca2fe45264831.png
you're envious ... i can tell ... but if you work hard, one day you can be just like me
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

btw ... how does it feel to know that you have not conquered a single city for months unless it were a ghost....but you have lost a crapload of cities, so much for your bravado.
Oh and in the last week you added 60k ABP to your score from ghosts!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51175

Lol Tf is a actual premade lotr isn't :D
Your ally is also a premade so yeah keep trying nub and learn how to time it's getting embarasing at this point 2-5 sec gaps between cs and clears smh
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

hahaha seems to be good enough to take citys from u guys lol- keep dissin we keep growin -

DeletedUser21287

Lets put that statement to the test and come for us then you noobs. We got hit by both 110 and avengers and yet still here. Come on then big mouth show us what you have
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif

Hows life in Avengers?
Oh wait you left before you could fight back lol

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lol it's more sad that you can only pick of the newer players of us. Me wg or Wrighty for example or out of your reach....pretty sad for a us server try hard rejects but oh well I didn't expert much from you anyway lol
zydpif.png

at least talk trash with actual facts bro... or did WHG's delusional tendencies wear off on you?

zydpif.png

at least talk trash with actual facts bro... or did WHG's delusional tendencies wear off on you?
You proud of that? It took you over 2 cs and countless attacks to take it and fed me over 10k bp for a city in a ocean I had no interest staying in. The only reason you took it was beacuse it was so far away from my bit cities otherwise guess what? I would have sniped it with my eyes closed. Besides this is the first city you took off me lol (I think)
So be quit or step up your game nub why don't you try sending a cs at me?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
did i brag lmao... again your delusional ... all i said is talik trash with actual facts.. you lost a city, and you said you dont lose cities... your facts are wrong

Mole man 420

Phrourach
at end of day i dont need to beat my chest and brag... im not even best player on my team, yet i took a city from you... so keep trying to bash my team dude.. stats will speak for themselves ;)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
and lets dissect your last comment which was obviously just designed again with half *** hippocritical thoughts.

"Took you over two CS's..." had i sent one, that would of been sniped, which you showed me with my first attempt on you.. i sent 2 with a 30 second gap, and even with less than 3 second LS clearing waves you sniped both.. kudos to you, i rebuilt and got 6 CS's ready, and lined all 6 CS's , 4 LS nukes, and 2 flier attacks to land on you all within 15-20 seconds, some CS's landing same second as other clearing waves but after since the clearings sent first... had I just sent the one, you would of called me a nub... but im a noob for sending more than one?

you just talk out your ***, i think your boy witch crazy rubbed off on your or your just low key crazy your self ... i can see why your team is the most attacked in the server, your DBP arent really a testiment of your skills, its just a badge to show how much ppl like to attack you... its not like youve done any damage to anyone else, your just a punching bag.

and as for giving each other BP... hell, id personally like to thank your team for about half my open slots. so, thank you :)

at end of day i dont need to beat my chest and brag... im not even best player on my team, yet i took a city from you... so keep trying to bash my team dude.. stats will speak for themselves ;)
I could clearly tell you aren't the best don't try to act all humble it's clear to see I bet your only roll is to build ls nukes and that's it.

and lets dissect your last comment which was obviously just designed again with half *** hippocritical thoughts.

"Took you over two CS's..." had i sent one, that would of been sniped, which you showed me with my first attempt on you.. i sent 2 with a 30 second gap, and even with less than 3 second LS clearing waves you sniped both.. kudos to you, i rebuilt and got 6 CS's ready, and lined all 6 CS's , 4 LS nukes, and 2 flier attacks to land on you all within 15-20 seconds, some CS's landing same second as other clearing waves but after since the clearings sent first... had I just sent the one, you would of called me a nub... but im a noob for sending more than one?

you just talk out your ***, i think your boy witch crazy rubbed off on your or your just low key crazy your self ... i can see why your team is the most attacked in the server, your DBP arent really a testiment of your skills, its just a badge to show how much ppl like to attack you... its not like youve done any damage to anyone else, your just a punching bag.

and as for giving each other BP... hell, id personally like to thank your team for about half my open slots. so, thank you :)
Lol and I thank your while team for killing of your myth nukes in my wall lol
You can grab I'm killing some of my players olu and ls but let's face it they don't spend nearly as much time as you on grepo.
That's the only thing you lot are good at fighting on the rim with newer players.
Face it your trash.....like plain garbage pretty sure none of you can time except a few (maybe if they are who I think they are)