Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser51159

The big issue with "Fiasco", or whatever they call themselves tomorrow, is that I know factually they are trying to broker a deal with Anarchaos...while also hugging Goats...yups. You heard this first!???

Fiasco have fantastic issues in leadership....they also dropped "????" in a snot, after watching their Southern base expand with minimal effort.(look at map).

Leadership also are clueless in how to treat members in their alliance that MIGHT actually know more than them...and no, I'm not butt hurt...just more knowledgeable.

Waiting for you to tell me I'm lying Nuts ?......just waiting !

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Leadership also are clueless in how to treat members in their alliance that MIGHT actually know more than them...and no, I'm not butt hurt...just more knowledgeable.

Yep, you're not butthurt. Just coming into the forums to talk about things you know nothing about, but then again you wouldn't want to be forgotten would you, how could we possibly go on without you?

DeletedUser51159

Yep, you're not butthurt. Just coming into the forums to talk about things you know nothing about, but then again you wouldn't want to be forgotten would you, how could we possibly go on without you?

Okay, slightly butt hurt....does that help ?

Allow me to provide you with actual FACTS.

Almost 38K provided in DLU, 200 NLU (as directed by policy), sniped 3 C/S. (and this world is early!!!!!)

And I questioned a leader how to have him tell me to keep my cities defended, and also how to spend gold !!! (Last I looked, I earned my wage packet to determine this!)

But, I guess I'm a loner when I take RED cities, get handed a few, contribute as best I can on Discord....to be called a "solo player" !

If that is how you treat your "best" members of your alliance.....I really do hope you meet your fate in this game...and Anarch actually might see sense to see through you for what you are!

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos

Why are you lying?

We agreed to pact yesterday

554ee935fb668bf96c6f88385193ebf8.png

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Congrats TD, you took red cities, like the rest of us. You supported players, like the rest of us. You attacked Anarchaos after I posted anyone who hits a top 5 alliance without authorization will be interalled, like the re...... wait you were the only one to do it.

Then went into our discord to say that hunkiller hit you in your sleep without provocation, however your attacks were in the water 4 hours before that. These are FACTS. You, and everyone else knew the repercussions, you just thought you were above them. Just like you thought you were above taking core island cities, like everyone one el.... wait no you were the only one to constantly push back on that too.

TD go play with bucks in Bob the builders fun house. It's a long server

DeletedUser51159

Congrats TD, you took red cities, like the rest of us. You supported players, like the rest of us. You attacked Anarchaos after I posted anyone who hits a top 5 alliance without authorization will be interalled, like the re...... wait you were the only one to do it.

Then went into our discord to say that hunkiller hit you in your sleep without provocation, however your attacks were in the water 4 hours before that. These are FACTS. You, and everyone else knew the repercussions, you just thought you were above them. Just like you thought you were above taking core island cities, like everyone one el.... wait no you were the only one to constantly push back on that too.

TD go play with bucks in Bob the builders fun house. It's a long server

Old school...if I get attacked, I attack back!

Simples !...it really is that easy ! You can set aside your Anarch talks and allow them to attack ?

That is not the "WAR" game this ole man knows.....why have they consistently hit Fiasco....with ZERO reply ? (thats for their leadership to answer!)

"Hold Attacks until we are ready!!!!".....Well if I get Red, I hit back.

Welcome to the game young Nuts.

DeletedUser51159

I'll part with this...I know factually that Fiasco are in Diplos with Anarch & Goats. I have messages to prove this !

Were the STATS that wrong for kicking ?...Or can I not defend myself ?

Nuts, I'd hate to leave here on bad terms, but son....this was your doing !

Good luck in Real Life and i hope you all get through this you deserve better this isn't real life this is fake...
Chill its still a game lol

Also as much as I dislike TD he has a point on how you hate players who do things solo (like me!) And would go as far as ghosting them (not even sure if that was done by you but would not be surprised)

DeletedUser51159

Chill its still a game lol

Also as much as I dislike TD he has a point on how you hate players who do things solo (like me!) And would go as far as ghosting them (not even sure if that was done by you but would not be surprised)

I have no ill will in rubbin you up the wrong way....but hey....you guys are almost in bed with them !

Just tell me I'm wrong!

Respects, bucks...you upset an alliance. Bless you ! :)

I have no ill will in rubbin you up the wrong way....but hey....you guys are almost in bed with them !

Just tell me I'm wrong!

Respects, bucks...you upset an alliance. Bless you ! :)
The reason I'm not in Anarcheos anymore is because I was starting too many wars and that otherwise I would have to be eaten/behave which neither I want!

Edit: I'd also like to add that I have nothing to do with anything related to Anarcheos anymore, and the only ones I have contact with is my friends there.

DeletedUser51159

The reason I'm not in Anarcheos anymore is because I was starting too many wars and that otherwise I would have to be eaten/behave which neither I want!

Edit: I'd also like to add that I have nothing to do with anything related to Anarcheos anymore, and the only ones I have contact with is my friends there.

Respects...had no clue you left :)

DeletedUser10265

^ What he said :)

Stop crying, we warned you. You never stuck to op schedules, never listened on what and where to attack. Its a team, not solo, youll never win alone. Time and place for all, narc have always attacked and yet havnt even come close to doing anything but giving us amazing dbp. So who cares. Follow the plan and win. Like nuts said go play with nucls and hug each other till the workd is over. All you two poptarts got.

Stop crying, we warned you. You never stuck to op schedules, never listened on what and where to attack. Its a team, not solo, youll never win alone. Time and place for all, narc have always attacked and yet havnt even come close to doing anything but giving us amazing dbp. So who cares. Follow the plan and win. Like nuts said go play with nucls and hug each other till the workd is over. All you two poptarts got.
How's that catching up going btw? Youre still 70k behind and I still have 6 city slots lmao!