Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser43864

If Confetti were having as much fun as they kept claiming, how come half their alliance has gone into vm or ghosted. lmao

DeletedUser48256

If Confetti were having as much fun as they kept claiming, how come half their alliance has gone into vm or ghosted. lmao

It’s all fun and games until the big boys come and ruin it lol. And get your facts straight, nobody has run into VM since the start of the war and barely anybody has ghosted :rolleyes:

Yes, our founder quit out of the blue but that’s welcome; nobody wants to play under a cowardly, pessimistic dictator who ran as soon as it got tough (if you read this V, stick to playing, you’re a better player than you are a leader xox).

It’s to be expected when the majority of your alliance are either new players or are just in the world to chill. Most can’t handle it and the others get bored of sniping all day every day. Couldn’t be more proud of the ones who have stuck around though, I just hope they’re still there when I get back!

There was light at the end of the tunnel with the potential declaration of war on Anarch but Fiasco but that seems to have been extinguished cause who doesn’t love cuddles right? :p

DeletedUser56214

It’s all fun and games until the big boys come and ruin it lol. And get your facts straight, nobody has run into VM since the start of the war and barely anybody has ghosted :rolleyes:

Yes, our founder quit out of the blue but that’s welcome; nobody wants to play under a cowardly, pessimistic dictator who ran as soon as it got tough (if you read this V, stick to playing, you’re a better player than you are a leader xox).

It’s to be expected when the majority of your alliance are either new players or are just in the world to chill. Most can’t handle it and the others get bored of sniping all day every day. Couldn’t be more proud of the ones who have stuck around though, I just hope they’re still there when I get back!

There was light at the end of the tunnel with the potential declaration of war on Anarch but Fiasco but that seems to have been extinguished cause who doesn’t love cuddles right? :p
You were warned that @Vranac- is a quitter
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser43864

perhaps because one of their leaders ditched them, because they are being hammered from multiple sides and because top playeres actually have some RL?
Im not denying that, but its just funny how they all claimed they were 'having the most fun on the server', but as soon as they get 'hammered from multiple sides' they seemed to fall apart

Hammered from multiple sides? You have a NAP with Uncle bob in the south and only had the east to worry about (north east too but w/e)
Tell me from what other side you got hit lol

DeletedUser56214

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
lets all talk ab confetti

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

That is untrue, I even got told to stop hitting confetti due to the nap until I convinced them Confetti was trash and shouldnt be afraid of them :)

Well given that I’m a leader I think I’d know if we had a NAP. I haven’t seen anything about uncle bobs mentioned whatsoever. And people who know me know how I feel about naps and pacts lol. And for finality, if we did have a NAP with uncle bobs, which we don’t, why would we not even tell our own members and then lie about it on the forum? o_O Unlike you Bucks, we don’t get a kick out of spouting bull sh*t into the forum aha.

Confetti, the trash alliance with only a few active players left, who took a city from you this morning. LOL. May be trash but jokes on you. Come on, let’s hear the excuse..

Well given that I’m a leader I think I’d know if we had a NAP. I haven’t seen anything about uncle bobs mentioned whatsoever. And people who know me know how I feel about naps and pacts lol. And for finality, if we did have a NAP with uncle bobs, which we don’t, why would we not even tell our own members and then lie about it on the forum? o_O Unlike you Bucks, we don’t get a kick out of spouting bull sh*t into the forum aha.

Confetti, the trash alliance with only a few active players left, who took a city from you this morning. LOL. May be trash but jokes on you. Come on, let’s hear the excuse..
u nubs got rekt
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

No excuse I fell asleep without sending support but he's gonna lose the city anyway so whats it matter

DeletedUser56394

No excuse I fell asleep without sending support but I will come back to rim you anyway so thats what matters
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser56394

Im going on a weekend trip with the wife, I will be back soon