• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48582

3fdaf7386c5c0c532151c67fb9eaaad8.png

b2bb63f71509cb7e1a421cefbb611e69.png

7dfc17147d9e8faa4d94f953ddb9bf83.png

a8b4ec44574fa87503e48f5de4169d6f.png

73c5c82f3659a06b6aeadfe374c2304e.png

Sir you don't know me but i have been playing this game for a while i started out playing with ErikWijmeersch then moved on to others servers i know Vranac i know King Molly NutsnBoltz 1saaa and other players from the Game playing on this Server

Today a member from your Alliance and a Member of The Blame game working together cleared one of our towns and Revolted so sure your not.

what's so shocking is that you attacked a Noob that joined the game 6 days ago and i have to say in all my time playing this game i have never seen such cowardice players with double the size of someone trying to conquer a 2 town player that left BP a few days ago

i am Personally Insulted and Ashamed, to be playing this game with players like you and i believe you should be banned to even play this game if this is how your Alliance and The Blame Game play then i hope you Ghost and quit.

Speechless and Ashamed
Im also speechless that you Think i know everything my players do. Besides the example you put up looks like two players going for the same target but not together - not timed attacks.

Your accusations would be well pointed if it wasnt because we/i take pride in taking in completely green members and teaching Them the game each server. We have done that always - hell i use countless hours in Guidance on a Weekly basis and im happy to.

And no... We dont mass-cuddle i believe we have shown that countless times now. If we were pacted with Goats why didnt we attack TC with Them then? We didnt hit before last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It looks like One player attacking with only Light Ships and clearing the way for your Member to revolt it. i have the Reports for that if you want to see them to.

it doesn't matter you will Lose in the End you will Ruin the games for yourselves not just us.

DeletedUser54993

3fdaf7386c5c0c532151c67fb9eaaad8.png

b2bb63f71509cb7e1a421cefbb611e69.png

7dfc17147d9e8faa4d94f953ddb9bf83.png

a8b4ec44574fa87503e48f5de4169d6f.png

73c5c82f3659a06b6aeadfe374c2304e.png

Sir you don't know me but i have been playing this game for a while i started out playing with ErikWijmeersch then moved on to others servers i know Vranac i know King Molly NutsnBoltz 1saaa and other players from the Game playing on this Server

Today a member from your Alliance and a Member of The Blame game working together cleared one of our towns and Revolted so sure your not.

what's so shocking is that you attacked a Noob that joined the game 6 days ago and i have to say in all my time playing this game i have never seen such cowardice players with double the size of someone trying to conquer a 2 town player that left BP a few days ago

i am Personally Insulted and Ashamed, to be playing this game with players like you and i believe you should be banned to even play this game if this is how your Alliance and The Blame Game play then i hope you Ghost and quit.

Speechless and Ashamed
so you think 2 alliances will play together to take your city
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
cmon and you know some shity players already,
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
and SOO and TBG are preparing a better OP this weekend to your alliance

DeletedUser15275

so you think 2 alliances will play together to take your city
cmon and you know some shity players already,
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
and SOO and TBG are preparing a better OP this weekend to your alliance

Please give us more details about this OP, no one see it here in the external forums.

DeletedUser48256

And no... We dont mass-cuddle i believe we have shown that countless times now. If we were pacted with Goats why didnt we attack TC with Them then? We didnt hit before last night.

No need to cuddle when you have two alliances already eh?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Now TC are gone it will be interesting to see what happens in O55. Two big alliances, both with two wings, vying for control of the ocean? Or will they just cuddle? I guess we'll find out
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Mole man 420

Phrourach
No need to cuddle when you have two alliances already eh?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Now TC are gone it will be interesting to see what happens in O55. Two big alliances, both with two wings, vying for control of the ocean? Or will they just cuddle? I guess we'll find out
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
Im a fan of cuddling

Mole man 420

Phrourach
My rhyme for the day:

The ones outta the loop and the losers will whine, "coalitions this and coalitions that," but the killers will dine on their cities just fine... it's a sign of the times, you can deny this all you want while your stats decline, but just know whats yours will eventually be mine.... the ramblings of a high mind, excuse me while i get back to the grind and line up these attacks on red cities all over ocean fifty five, and if your lucky your not the target and will end another day alive in EN115, dubbed Side.

DeletedUser56207

My rhyme for the day:

The ones outta the loop and the losers will whine, "coalitions this and coalitions that," but the killers will dine on their cities just fine... it's a sign of the times, you can deny this all you want while your stats decline, but just know whats yours will eventually be mine.... the ramblings of a high mind, excuse me while i get back to the grind and line up these attacks on red cities all over ocean fifty five, and if your lucky your not the target and will end another day alive in EN115, dubbed Side.

even tho it sounds nice im sure @silver witch would agree format is not that great

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Bleh im not much of a poet and now u all know it.

Plus i skipped poetry class to smoke ..

That is all .. so please mr vrnac go do your part and make Anarchaos be the next tower to fall

Last edited by a moderator:
Vacate and die more like vacate and cry because that is literally all they do. Attack them once and you get 4 PMs from them screaming that you're making a big mistake and how you should not attack them !!!
Here to fight btw

DeletedUser51159

Vacate and die more like vacate and cry because that is literally all they do. Attack them once and you get 4 PMs from them screaming that you're making a big mistake and how you should not attack them !!!
Here to fight btw

Produce mails ? Time will come for you my friend....just stop multi-accounting.

DeletedUser55183

Here to fight btw

I can confirm 20Bucks version of events. We are just absolutely freaked out that he is attacking. FREAKED OUT!!!