Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54192

First point Kal, we are straight shooters. We DO NOT use spies nor do we EVER take up any offers by a player to infiltrate another alliance. It's a HUGE NO for us. We shop players like that to their alliance, even enemies. Ask War Pigs, we shopped two of their players to them for those reasons and gave aforementioned players a good kicking to boot. We'd do that for ANY enemy, friend, Neutral, ANYONE because we hate that sort of player. We play an ethical game. No spies, not botters, no slimeballs who take pleasure in getting personal with other players (although we are only human, sometimes we'll react to a gobchite). You won't see us splitting up, changing our name every 10 mins and blaming each other if we started losing, or trying to buy time with all the BS I've heard from our enemies since war broke out. You'd just see us come back even harder. We are ruthless at times, we are aggressive, we play hard but we are always fair.

Indie are a class act, we don't need to lower ourselves to the levels of lesser alliances, we'd rather lose..

As for Awakening. Yes they got a fast deal. I'll tell you why. They came to us when it was literally 1 player who'd left Pandora because of a disagreement over him losing cities to us. I took one of his cities and disagreed with Pandora's assesment of that players performance. I threw 5 CS at him before gaining the city, 3 burned. His biggest mistake was probably thinking I'd not come back for another bite. I did, he lost the city. That said I think Pandora were rough on him.

This player come to us, said he had left and was going to bring disgruntled TOP Pandora players over to us. What has actually happened is they ditched the previous leaders, recruited a player who I know hates us (and will no doubt be looking to get rimmed by us again), sent some players to Blue Magic and have no intentions whatsoever of honoring the agreement. Basically they copied the Blue Magic blueprint for buying time as they used that old chestnut first.

So we'll batter them again.. We don't fight wars for rivals to benefit..

Hope that clears things up..
Thanks for the explanation. As I'm newer to the community and hadn't come up against you lot before, I wouldn't know. And I've seen plenty of top alliances stoop to using spies or defectors, so given the circumstances I still feel that I was right to be suspicious at first, although I'm not anymore thanks to your post.

Again, thanks for clearing that up. Looks like I was right about the attitudes of some of the people who left to form Awakening.

DeletedUser54810

Thanks for the explanation. As I'm newer to the community and hadn't come up against you lot before, I wouldn't know. And I've seen plenty of top alliances stoop to using spies or defectors, so given the circumstances I still feel that I was right to be suspicious at first, although I'm not anymore thanks to your post.

Again, thanks for clearing that up. Looks like I was right about the attitudes of some of the people who left to form Awakening.

They started off ok.. Got some good players and I was looking and thinking: "Great, we are getting some decent recruits here". Then one player who is FOOD, then another, then another. Basically they took back some of the players we THOUGHT were coming to us and they took our breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper with them too.

So what choice do we have? Work with them? Why? I trust players under our command more than anyone else's alliance, especially when they folded like a deck of cards after just 2 Ops (which we pulled early due to it being a turkey shoot).

At the end of the day there are players in Blue Magic and Awakening who have no right to exist in this game, they aren't active enough, they aren't good enough. They are FOOD, so as long as defeated enemies best players keep alliance jumping (and lord knows what other silly games), as long as they bring those players, the food along with them they'll always be onto a loser.

Seiously Awakening. You should have just stuck to the original idea. It was so much smarter..

Anything Interesting happening anywhere?
Yes sniping you guys's CSs. 8 in 1 day, seriously guys? That easily?! 80 birs lost for 8CS's and 3k BP lol..
DEJA VU, I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser54957

Yes sniping you guys's CSs. 8 in 1 day, seriously guys? That easily?! 80 birs lost for 8CS's and 3k BP lol..
DEJA VU, I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Sniping is no big deal, i'll wait for you guys to send more CSs against us, I already have all 3 of your pathetic attempts on my wall and have no problem getting more.

How many city have you taken of us? or are you here to collect CSs on your wall?

Sniping is no big deal, i'll wait for you guys to send more CSs against us, I already have all 3 of your pathetic attempts on my wall and have no problem getting more.

How many city have you taken of us? or are you here to collect CSs on your wall?
I didn't send any CSs just to die.

How many have you taken from us? 5? While you're 4,1 million points ahead of us :).
I understand you're not the best of players
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
, but comon. This isn't going to be EN97 all over again, is it?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser54957

I didn't send any CSs just to die.

How many have you taken from us? 5? While you're 4,1 million points ahead of us :).
It is not our folt you guys always decide to start late on server is it?

I understand you're not the best of players
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
, but comon. This isn't going to be EN97 all over again, is it?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
Funny coming from the player who applied for the premade which i already am in.

Ofc this will be EN97 all over again for you guys.

DeletedUser54957

I get you man...youre some little joke player we ran over in some past server, and now you're here with your big shot friends and your new name to even the score. Be sore at me all you want, but back off my players.
Wrong. I was actually meant to play with TF but I landed in the wrong area so I left you guys and I don't even know anyone in my alliance
Anyway you should thank 20bucks that you get a chance to watch him work.
Only you would think sniping CSs is a real skill.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser52759

Only you would think sniping CSs is a real skill.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Dunno. Tried both. Stacking is technically the lazier skill(but overall more effective for bp harvesting), but you can't do that as much when you're outnumbered. I think sniping involves more variables in the calculus of how it's done. and how quickly the decisions must be made.

Stepping back, now that I'm blathering and have had a chance to think about it, stacking is a strategy problem, and sniping is a tactical problem, so the skills don't quite overlap but I assume one who thinks well about one can probably do OK with the other at worst.

DeletedUser54957

What does that have to do with this world? I wanted to join a premade, Botting-King doesn't like me, i didn't get accepted, big deal. What ocean have you spawned? Please tell me its 54?
Exactly, you cant call me a bad player then. Why wait on that server when i'm on this server?

jameslongst

Strategos
Stacking is what you are allowed to do when you have four or five teams backing you up, sniping is what you are forced to do when you are straight up fighting for your life against the odds.

Gorilla, I know you were meant to join TF, I know you didn't, then I know you came on here picking fights. So...bye...

DeletedUser54957

Gorilla, I know you were meant to join TF, I know you didn't, then I know you came on here picking fights. So...bye...
No I came here asking how things were going on in the server and you were being a ****.