Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54192

This is based on the total cities won/total cities lost as reported by grepointel. I think the new intel site shows wars, and I will start tracking that now.
True, I forgot about the new site.

I ask merely because of how BROSSR (or the previous incarnations of that alliance in my area) have acted. When I was in Pandora, none of the local alliances came near me. However once BROSSR saw I was just messing around with 2 other players in a small non-competitive alliance I made, they piled in on the three of us, and got 2 or 3 cities from us.

For any future analyses, BROSSR have an academy in the form of little BRO, and possibly have some sort of connection with Fiasco United (another alliance seemingly formed from the remains of other alliances in the same sort of area).

DeletedUser48582

Lol you took what 2-3 cities where one was marked yellow as inactive and another down in O46... Lol keep to the forum guys. So far Trombone is the only one who has showed his skills.

And decoy CS you say??? What about those three you sent against Anders with one pathetic clearing - was decoys as well? Hahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54339

Lol you took what 2-3 cities where one was marked yellow as inactive and another down in O46... Lol keep to the forum guys. So far Trombone is the only one who has showed his skills.

And decoy CS you say??? What about those three you sent against Anders with one pathetic clearing - was decoys as well? Hahahaha!
Ah the old 'waah waah one of them was inactive and another was in 46, and the other two, well they were probably just lucky' defence. Never a good look.

Yes and how many have you took from us, while we are so much smaller and "so much worse" then you guys, the gods of the server? So far the only one who has showed skill is nobody

DeletedUser54957

Yes and how many have you took from us, while we are so much smaller and "so much worse" then you guys, the gods of the server? So far the only one who has showed skill is nobody
we have players located across 3/4 oceans and if you forgot we are more spread out then TF so you cant say were bigger then you as an excuse.

DeletedUser54895

You sorta are mate, even after being spread out. That's why never recruit blindly

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Guys if you check maps you have no gaps so even if you have cities in o46 they are closer to your rest of the cities, but those cities recently taken by TF from you weren't only in o46 and weren't absolutely away from your core. Also 12hrs to stack city with your size must be enough, no?

Also you whine that we took cities in o46 (not fully true) where we are dominant, well guys why you attacking our o45 cities when in that ocean you are way much more dominant with tons of cities?

DeletedUser54957

Also you whine that we took cities in o46 (not fully true) where we are dominant, well guys why you attacking our o45 cities when in that ocean you are way much more dominant with tons of cities?
wtf... you have 189 cities in 045 and we have 10 in 046
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser44112

Hello everyone wdj40 from Indie here... I had to go into VM a few weeks back and presume I am still in VM? I was only supposed to be gone a few days.

So much has happened in RL, some of which I mentioned to my Alliance when I had to go off. But unfortunately so much has happened since then I have not logged back on and this is my 1st time back posting on here.

Just a couple of questions... am I still in VM and am I still part of Indie or been kicked?

I really have to apologise to my friends at Indie and a few other friends in other Alliances, I really hope I am back soon.

DeletedUser44112

Just quickly looked on Grepointel... I have been gone for 32 days it seems and I have gone up from Rank 89 to 83 in that time ha ha... how funny I seem to be better at the game when I am not playing lol.

DeletedUser54957

Congratz you own 2 ocean but you are in 3/4, why are you complaining about being in 3/4 oceans then? Not our fault you wanna be the MRA you are lol
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
not really a complain... you guys said we are much bigger then you but not all of our player are even able to attack you due to tt... you guys are driving me insane with your stupidity.
PS> Your attitude sucks.
just treating you guys how you treat me so shushh.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser48582

Gotta love how easy it is to get TF players rushing to the externals when they get criticized hahaha :p:p

On the bright side this external forum would be stone dead without the banter ;)

DeletedUser54957

QG I have feeling you keep posting here stuff about which even you don't have a clue.

Look at the map
http://en99.grepolismaps.org/69226dab08c83b5d371f1317508236c0

How bigger you are than us. Yes maybe your another side players can't get in war, but so can't ours and on the frontline you still have advantage in numbers.
but the majority of your bigger and better players are near the front line. Whereas we had to come to you so our players are spread out in 45 as we defeated 2 alliances in the top 12 to get to where we are.

Where is the most concentrated area of TF cities? on the border of 45/46 so you have it easy to snipe our cs so i think i do know what im talking about, thank you very much.