Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser55183

If you take care of your players you will rarely have defections. These players aren't spies/disloyal they just didn't like the kool-aid and moved on.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Kinghurricane and pyr - when players switch sides there might be few explanations in my opinion ( what I have seen during 7+ years of playing Grepolis):
1. Moving to old friends team (which happens rarely, because most start alongside their team mates and friends in worlds)
2. Disagreement with leadership and not fitting in the team ( here can be listed itself more reasons)
3. Jumping off the sinking ship and hopping on raising one ( doesn't needed to be sinking, just the side which you think got less chances on winning)

Other reasons might be as well, which I missed, but those are the most often I guess.

In this case I'm sure on 99% that this jump was made because he thinks you have better chance on winning world than we do. Also yes if I were leader I would think why are others leaving, but if those others won't say what they didn't like in the team, no one can guess it by himself/herself, because for example personally I like nearly everything in this team and can't get reason.

Also about spy case, I said that SPYing - in this case giving intel to you while still being in TF, surely can't be proved because we don't have access to his private messages, but this neither confirms nor excludes his spying.

DeletedUser55169

Kinghurricane and pyr - when players switch sides there might be few explanations in my opinion ( what I have seen during 7+ years of playing Grepolis):
1. Moving to old friends team (which happens rarely, because most start alongside their team mates and friends in worlds)
2. Disagreement with leadership and not fitting in the team ( here can be listed itself more reasons)
3. Jumping off the sinking ship and hopping on raising one ( doesn't needed to be sinking, just the side which you think got less chances on winning)

Other reasons might be as well, which I missed, but those are the most often I guess.

In this case I'm sure on 99% that this jump was made because he thinks you have better chance on winning world than we do. Also yes if I were leader I would think why are others leaving, but if those others won't say what they didn't like in the team, no one can guess it by himself/herself, because for example personally I like nearly everything in this team and can't get reason.

Also about spy case, I said that SPYing - in this case giving intel to you while still being in TF, surely can't be proved because we don't have access to his private messages, but this neither confirms nor excludes his spying.

DeletedUser55169

Thx for clearing that up, so its an assumption, nothing more nothing less. Btw im 99% sure its point 2 in your list, but only collect himself could tell us.

collect78900

Phrourach
Just proves the nill experience that u have.....I mass mailed the bloody alliance my leaving message seems funny king and pyru know the reason why I left even though they were not sent my leaving message...
Pls forgive me for not making it clear enough but alas grepolis doesn't let me use explicit words to express my opinion...
In case you still haven't understood you should increase your language comprehension skills or review the mail I sent.....it is option 2 --the disagreement with tf leadership.....
Regards collect...

+ If in 7 years you haven't seen this stuff maybe Ur just too naive....best ask your leaders I'm sure Jimmy will explain everything.

This is horse crap, I told RX multiple times what i didn't like , MRA, NAPPING everyone, everything RX and James said on 97 forums against synergy, and that they hated so much, they did here. I didn't want to be known for being in an MRA or in an alliance that NAPS with everyone and just fights rim alliances. I know other people felt the same way as me because i talked with them but i wont talk about that.
I don't leave alliances because they are losing, you can see this in 97. Always was loyal to TF until they became an MRA not wanting to fight anyone serious.

collect78900

Phrourach
You forgot they were cowards as well at-least some of their players are they cant do crap only sim and grow big cities when trolled they take another city just to prove a point such an idiot the grandpa dan is just look at his bps i never saw him post crap on the forms while i was there only bullies the smaller players in 046 as he has so many cities and sims around i never saw him fight once with tm ......

So tfs kind of a mix some good players jamezbeast(kind-off),riban,fox,||jameslongst||,red.....and some bad gramps,saijus etc etc.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Just proves the nill experience that u have.....I mass mailed the bloody alliance my leaving message seems funny king and pyru know the reason why I left even though they were not sent my leaving message...
Pls forgive me for not making it clear enough but alas grepolis doesn't let me use explicit words to express my opinion...
In case you still haven't understood you should increase your language comprehension skills or review the mail I sent.....it is option 2 --the disagreement with tf leadership.....
Regards collect...

+ If in 7 years you haven't seen this stuff maybe Ur just too naive....best ask your leaders I'm sure Jimmy will explain everything.

First of all I have never received your message. Secondly, yes I have never seen during 7 years someone doing that kind of stuff like you and you still didn't explain your ashamed action.

@20Bucks - Dude you still talk about loyalty while sniping CS's of your teams academy? Come on.

DeletedUser54339

20Bucks:

Selfish player, immature
Constantly mouthing off to leadership
Thinks he is smarter than he is
Loses a ton of cities after leaving
Everyone in the alliance relieved after he got kicked
Kicked from his new alliance

Collect AKA 50 Rupees:

Selfish player, immature
Constantly mouthing off to leadership
Thinks he is smarter than he is
Loses a ton of cities after jumping
Everyone in the alliance relieved after he left

You guys should totally form your own alliance. I'd join just for the entertainment.

1 Selfish player guys
NDyPBwE.png

2 true :p
3 nah not really
4 No, really? losing cities as a solo player against a whole alliance you are right in their core?
5 don't doubt that :p
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser52079

I can fully understand people in TF are upset about what happened, but if its structural that people leave, quitt or do even worse maybe you should find out why this happens.

People are upset he did not get internalized at a earlier stage, hardly any one liked the guy.
I hope you guys can put up with his hubris.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
So you guys in TM are saying that only bad leadership causes players to not follow directions, contact enemy leaders, and attempt to damage their own/former alliance? Really? Why that's just ridiculous-cough-1973-cough-cough. I'm sure that's not what you meant to say at all.

collect78900

Phrourach
So you guys in TM are saying that only bad leadership causes players to not follow directions, contact enemy leaders, and attempt to damage their own/former alliance? Really? Why that's just ridiculous-cough-1973-cough-cough. I'm sure that's not what you meant to say at all.
This is a pretty poor attempt to fish info Rx...
Better deal with your coward's first.

TromboneTom

Strategos
This is a pretty poor attempt to fish info Rx...
Better deal with your coward's first.
I dont know why you act so big, if Blue magic kicked Heres20Bucks then it wont be long before they kick you as i would pick Bucks over you any day of the week as he can actually snipe a CS.
During my period in True Fear you did nothing other then complain, if it wasnt for the DBP from True fear taking all your city's you would be just as much of a simmer as you call Grandpa-dan.

Ironic that you call your city names hit ghost already RX yet you're the one who ran into VM after being attacked for two days
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

collect78900

Phrourach
What do you mean fish for info? I got all the info I need. I wouldn't invite a player who would backstab his alliance. Why would I?

Well you and your fellow leaders are the reasons for this action....as we all know many players gave their cities to tm when they left....mabey u should tell the alliance members they deserve to know before they mouth off on exts
(see grandaizer)...

collect78900

Phrourach
I dont know why you act so big, if Blue magic kicked Heres20Bucks then it wont be long before they kick you as i would pick Bucks over you any day of the week as he can actually snipe a CS.
During my period in True Fear you did nothing other then complain, if it wasnt for the DBP from True fear taking all your city's you would be just as much of a simmer as you call Grandpa-dan.

Ironic that you call your city names hit ghost already RX yet you're the one who ran into VM after being attacked for two days
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
I was always going to go into VM no matter if I was in TM or tf....Rx already knew about this so did fox....
Atleast I was chipping or holding at the frontline not simming in an ocean we own....I moved from 36 to 56 for the war whereas what did dan do?? He cozyed up in 46 hitting smaller players with cities in 47....that's hell of a player....

DeletedUser55183

The confusion with RX lies in the fact that she is a simmer as well but doesn't realize it.

antz2013

Phrourach
So I was wondering, is this a top 12 chat or a "see who can slander the other better" thread?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

I ask because the last top 12 was back in October and the title does say "Top 12".

collect78900

Phrourach
So I was wondering, is this a top 12 chat or a "see who can slander the other better" thread?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

I ask because the last top 12 was back in October and the title does say "Top 12".

I agree could some1 do a top 12 pls....maybe @Kal Gordon could do one? Hez been following the world pretty closely I guess....and no I won't be doing one.