Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54451

eYBHMPj.png

1.Kratos. Swim. Everyone knows they are clearly the best alliance!@@$@!#@#!!!!#$#!$!!!! Big golders. Cheda is the best player alive. <3
2.Alien Abduction Sink.
3.Strange. Sink.
4.Knights of Valor. Sink
5.Send Noots. Sink. It's full of noobs.
6.No Mercy. Sink
7.JFL. Sink
8.MONKFISH. Sink.
9. Crazy Bears. Sink
10. suppository o darkness. Sink.
11. The Ultimate Dragon. Sink.
12 Silly Rabbits. Sink.

DeletedUser55889

Quarantined due to Covid-19, so I'm going to write up something pretty, just my own views and opinions. Calm down Karen x
I used GREPOLIFE as source for wars. I have done a top 8 due to the fact Area 51 and Kratos II are in the Top 12, and also because CRAZY BEARS (#10) and SILLY RABBITS (#12) occupy the remaining two spots; one of the teams I do not know much about and the other is going to fall apart in a matter of weeks. Guess which one I assigned which to :)

Top 8, Neapolis, en124, as of 31st March, 2020

1. KRATOS I & KRATOS II

Combined alliance score
: 1,683,799 (1.7M~)

Kratos are without a doubt dominating on points, and their notorious gold usage will help them stay on top for the foreseeable future. They have a number of very good players, however the reputation of some of the players and their recent actions have caused controversies. A new event drops this Thursday and I am more than sure Kratos will use this to their advantage due to their never-ending coffers. However, it's very important to remember that being good at spending big amounts of gold does not automatically translate to being good at the game.

Major Wars
a2fe7446e3f441cb8f23761cfbb51654.png
fcb764f7c8a6e92c1e061f7cca40972c.png
78c01651f2276a01eb9bf46c096f0773.png
7b58fa8592dc3fec9f0f3b165d18186e.png

Kratos have made quick work of World Chat Warriors (WcW), but that is no surprirse; WcW have dropped in a bad position and they were out-gunned and out-maneuvered. First major casualty of the world?
However, it's also important to mention that they are currently down 1-12 in their other major wars. True statistics are hard to report, due to Kratos kicking out their members when a siege is discovered. This may be the same case for Alien Abduction (AA), but I wouldn't know and so won't make the assumption.
Will Kratos stay top? Most likely. Will they turn the tide against the wars? This depends on your definition of turning the tide. The upcoming event will certainly help them more than other alliances.

KRATOS Map.png
Kratos 2.png

Verdict : A breaststroke (slow-swim) with a potential to start sinking due to their massive ego.

2. NO MERCY

Alliance score
: 968,531 (970k~)

I won't lie, I don't know much about this team, but I like the look of the roster; the only thing that looks out of the ordinary for me is their positioning, as they appear to be spread out over the top-half of Ocean 45, with a slight concentration on the western-side of the Core curtain (44/45 v 54/55). It also appears not many people know much about this team.

Major wars

No mercy wars.png
No mercy wars 2.png
No mercy wars 3.png

Some decent wars, easily fending off Hellbanianz, although this is to be expected when a big alliance pounces on a smaller one. No Mercy (NM) have lost documented cities to KRATOS and M O N K F I S H, putting their major alliance war score at 0-3. This, of course, may be inaccurate, but that's just what Grepolife reports at this given time. I'm conflicted about this team, but I think they have quality to make it through. It's interesting to note they are only #11th in alliance fighters.

No Mercy map.png

Verdict : Float, provided the food does not run dry.

3. ALIEN ABDUCTION/AREA 51

Combined alliance score
: 1,478,703 (1.48M~)

The only alliance currently on the server that rivals Kratos in terms of points, and they're my personal favourite (excluding my own alliance, naturally). They have a very solid roster with some good players, and, supposedly, some heavy golders also, which always comes in handy. They're situated in Ocean 55, primarily the northern half, and appear to be pushing north into Kratos. An interesting direction, perhaps?

Major wars

AA war 1.png
AA war 2.png
AA war 3.png

Making clear headway against Kratos, however two of their gains came from conquests of the banned MONSTERHEAD. It appears the conflict is intensifying in AA's favour. Suppository o Darkness crumbled under the pressure from AA and it appears most of their top players decided to seek refuge in Kratos, who happily recruited them, most likely after assessing their financial credentials (or so the rumours go x ). Some other positive results from wars such as against Valhalla who are mostly a newbie alliance, and an intruiging 3-0 score against Kings of Valor (KoV).

AA map.png

Verdict : Swim

4. STRANGE

Alliance score
: 757,420 (760k~)

Arguablt the biggest talk for this alliance is how they're going to deal with Russian hackers from CRAZY BEARS. It could turn out to be an interesting conflict if they do go at it. Unfortunately that's it from my side of things, as I don't know anything about this group.

Major Wars

Strange war 1.png
Strange war 2.png
strange war 3.png

Some easy pickings against Mentally Unstable (MT) and their sister/brother/homie alliance, as well as the Li Alliance. One major loss against JFL, but that's not a surprise, as JFL usually conquer whatever is in or near their core. Unfortunately I don't know whether the lack of major alliance wars this early on is a positive or a negative stat for them.

STRANGE map.png

Verdict: Float until they encounter the Russians or a major Alliance, then they might struggle.

5. M O N K F I S H

Alliance Score
: 673,667 (670k~)

These guys look like an interesting group, some familiar names. Unfortunately that's all I can say about them, over in O54 we have not heard much of them, from them or about them.

Major wars

Monkfish war 1.png
5349fe3e14e603aaf465c711e497d25d.png
Monk war 3.png

Easy pickings against Hellbanianz, who seem to be having a horrible time so far. One documented encounter against Kratos, at a 0-1 in favour of the Server Leaders. If the food around them remain they may keep growing at a good rate.

Monk map.png

Verdict: an interesting team in an interesting location. Float

6. SEND NOOTS

Combined alliance score
: 630,273 (630k~)

I am part of this alliance and so I will only show the War scores and the current map. Keep in mind this does not include captures from Kratos II and the fact Kratos kick out some of their members to boost stats :)

Major Wars

Noots war 1.png
Noots war 2.png
Noots war 3.png

Noots map.png

7. KNIGHTS OF VALOR

Alliance score
: 594,539 (600k~)

I'm conflicted with this alliance, I see a lot of names I know but not necessarily associate with fond or positive memories. As someone mentioned earlier, I think they might find it difficult to make it through to the latter stages of the world.

Major wars

Alien Abduction = 0-3
Legion XIII = 4-0

Other Major or Non-Major wars

Silly Rabbits = 1-1
Kratos = 0-1
Kratos II = 2-0
JFL = 0-1

I feel like their positioning definitely isn't helping them -- AA, Kratos and JFL have all pounced on them and I am sure this is not the end of the troubles for the Knights of Valor (KOV). It also appears they have a 1-1 with Silly Rabbits.

Ocean Location : O45/O55 border.

Verdict : Sink.

8. JUST FOR LAUGHS

Alliance score
: 544,453k

Most people know of this alliance and I think they will grow quite reasonably at their own pace. This is not Charlie's first rodeo but their roster looks a little different from usual.

Major Wars:

Black Dawn = 5-0
Area 51 = 3-0
300 Agoge = 3-0

Other Major or Non-Major wars

KoV = 1-0
Mentally Unstable = 1-1

Time will tell what happens with JFL.

Ocean Location: South/South East 44

Verdict
= Swim[/spoiler]

Attachments

• AA war 1.png
    AA war 1.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AA war 1.png
    AA war 1.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AA map.png
    AA map.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
  • KOV war 1.png
    KOV war 1.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 1

Musas Schatz

Hoplite
2. NO MERCY

Alliance score
: 968,531 (970k~)

I won't lie, I don't know much about this team, but I like the look of the roster; the only thing that looks out of the ordinary for me is their positioning, as they appear to be spread out over the top-half of Ocean 45, with a slight concentration on the western-side of the Core curtain (44/45 v 54/55). It also appears not many people know much about this team.
No Mercy = M O N K F I S H

Most probably NO Mercy= M O N K F I S H = Kratos
Seperated into oceans. Tryn to do a Leontini like coalition win.

DeletedUser55663

eYBHMPj.png

1.Kratos. Swim. Everyone knows they are clearly the best alliance!@@$@!#@#!!!!#$#!$!!!! Big golders. Cheda is the best player alive. <3
2.Alien Abduction Sink.
3.Strange. Sink.
4.Knights of Valor. Sink
5.Send Noots. Sink. It's full of noobs.
6.No Mercy. Sink
7.JFL. Sink
8.MONKFISH. Sink.
9. Crazy Bears. Sink
10. suppository o darkness. Sink.
11. The Ultimate Dragon. Sink.
12 Silly Rabbits. Sink.

Hey that hurts my feelings. :(

Musas Schatz

Hoplite
Kratos is actually secretly all the alliances, just put all the golders in Kratos, the "real players" in AA and the trolls in Send Noots. Everyone else picked out of a hat.
If that was possible, im sure Kratos leadership would do it. Your sarcasm cant hide the truth. Your MRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.