Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54610

Wait.. free hugs? Why wasn't chuckey invited.

*cough*

Corona Virus

Blank Face

Hipparchus
They know more about it? Are you in VM or something? Im watching a siege on CB right now that has MONKS, Kratos, and MERCY all supporting it lol. Big MRA.

We have no forums, they are not green and what is more important we have no agreements about playing together. This is my word. I only play here couple weeks but I think it already means smth as I keeping my words.

If I'm not mistaken this is 124th world and lotta players here know each other lotta years and friends can be in the different alliances.

Yes, one of our players asked for a help from some Kratos who knows him and he helped.

Or this is taboo? I don't understand. It has nothing common with diplomacy.

DeletedUser55202

Im telling you again and re-think it.

We can all hug and make a record here. Open your minds people!

DeletedUser52067

We have no forums, they are not green and what is more important we have no agreements about playing together. This is my word. I only play here couple weeks but I think it already means smth as I keeping my words.

If I'm not mistaken this is 124th world and lotta players here know each other lotta years and friends can be in the different alliances.

Yes, one of our players asked for a help from some Kratos who knows him and he helped.

Or this is taboo? I don't understand. It has nothing common with diplomacy.

We aren't working together we are just working together.

Got it

DeletedUser55202

Fighting CooLBreeze is profitable for everyone in o44/o45, you should be with us people, not against us!

DeletedUser46108

Sending 50 birs to a siege on an ex-player means that Kratos and No Mercy are pacted? I mean they are both just filled with golders, so it probably is true....nevermind

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Not as much as you and Kratos love GOLD!!!

I only like Alien and Noots they have PURE players that dont ABUSE gold. They play for and represent the WORKING CLASS of Grepolis!!!!!!!!

U maybe better know not only about diplomacy of NM, but u actually know more about of our players. :D

Funny ))) I smiled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.