Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54038

you cant match up, if you could you would have went and fought them, instead you guys are taking the easy way and fighting no mercy who have been crumbling for days.
This might be one of the most laughable posts by you..... ohhh Ev1l.....

DeletedUser41096

Charlie never learns on his mistakes...

What are you even talking about? Insightful post here.

you cant match up, if you could you would have went and fought them, instead you guys are taking the easy way and fighting no mercy who have been crumbling for days.

We are the sole reason Mercy is crumbling. A former #3 alliance I guess isnt big enough of a challenge. Our fault they had 90 players to our 15 and we dismantled half of their branch in 1 day. Useless comments from a player who quits quicker than I do in every world. Still unsure how you all got smashed by PHEONIX MRA in en109

shlepat budem ne ix a ix mam ))

This guy isnt even speaking english at this point, @Silver Witch. If I even said the word "Hola" I would have a warning within hours stating that the forums are to be english only and any further rule breaking would result in a ban on here.

In fact, I risk a ban for even quoting the H word.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
phoenix mra in 109? they werent even in that world lol... tho i dont mind.. you could not even win a fight against Bedtime so you quit.. question is when you gonna quit this world.. your top player already lost 10k city to the russians.. and you were on the island..

Zendax

Phrourach
4793d5dd138788b40b073f01cc0d83d6.png

DeletedUser41656

Charlie bragging about winning. Guess whats his tactic ? Spam spam spam untill player is offline, then land a CS. After that recruit their biggest players. Seen before. And you failed everytime. Botting does you no good Charlie.

Chuckey shush, remember, you wont play till the end this world again. You will get rimmed before.

Another Charlie memory:

Attachments

• charlie bot 2.PNG
    charlie bot 2.PNG
    832.8 KB · Views: 64
  • charlie bot.PNG
    charlie bot.PNG
    59.5 KB · Views: 64

DeletedUser54610

You see kids ? this is the reply of a weak kid, who has no brain, and cant think for himself. Dont be like Chuckey kids.

Stop hiding behind a name because you're heavily disliked

DeletedUser41656

Stop hiding behind a name because you're heavily disliked
I dont hide behind my name. Im Arzaac. Ingame known as 101ways, Silent Wraith, etc. Remember Silent Wraith ? Yep thats right. Kastoria ended rather quickly for you and Charlie. I rimmed you.

DeletedUser54610

I dont hide behind my name. Im Arzaac. Ingame known as 101ways, Silent Wraith, etc. Remember Silent Wraith ? Yep thats right. Kastoria ended rather quickly for you and Charlie. I rimmed you.

I don't remember the name but taking a look back at the world I remember. I just started a new job and I couldn't have my phone at work. I don't work there anymore.. so come and get you some :)

DeletedUser41656

I don't remember the name but taking a look back at the world I remember. I just started a new job and I couldn't have my phone at work. I don't work there anymore.. so come and get you some :)
HHHAHAHAHA thats a classic Chuckey pulled right there

kingpg28

Phrourach
My top 12

1. Just For Laughs - Stats wise the best ally on the server, altho they will thrive for a while there is a few things in the end that could potentially turn them on the downfall. But you never know this could be Charlie's lucky world and found his team... his fight with Russians will determine a lot especially the next couple weeks.
Swim for now

2. Kratos - has the potential to do good and compete towards the end. They should change their focus on forming a core and restructuring who is on their frontlines. What will kill this group is potential people quitting and giving up. I feel with the event they have a chance to do good for a while. I think they can compete if they clean up and cut the deadweight
Swim for now

3. No Mercy - After losing their sister they still have half the server to hug, that will keep them afloat but they are in between JFL and krakens and i think they will last for a few weeks then they will eventually be ate, that will be the future frontline of Krakens vs JFL :p
Float

4. Alien Abduction/Area 51 - Currently my favorite to win and most likely will, good leadership and frontline players, only thing stopping them now is the lack of golders but in the end it will all come together. While they are spread they have enough fighters to compensate.. also that braindead dude sucks tho .. thats a negative
Swim

5. Send Noots - they have done good so far ngl and altho they dont have any extraordinary players they do have all of 54 almost to play in so they wont go anywhere, they did good on dropping location.
Swim

6. Crazy Bears - I mean if we basing on methone stats instant sink. But despite their rather slow start they have a chance to prove something against JFL, will they? most likely not if we are being honest but you never know
Float

7. Baby Krakens - My second favorite to win, despite BP and size they have a great roster and good location with many directions to expand. Not joking the only thing that will kill this ally is Charlie... looking at a map looks like AA is expanding west which would be a good fight but when charlie starts playing(spamming) the question is who will have the will to play 2 fronts against 2 top allys and take spam at the same time... guess time will tell
Swim

8. Silly Rabits - Sink

9. Knights of Valor - Sink

"Th-Th-The, Th-Th-The, Th-Th... That's all, folks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.