Top 15 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The Liquidators - Too many pacts from what I hear, especially considering the oddity of judging an alliance's ability prior to the end of BP. Hyping off an alliance name from Theta, these things don't tend to work.

Actually we have 3 pacts currently. One is with Hornets Nest which i know is full of good player. :)

We'll see how long we last, but i don't think we're going anywhere soon. :)

DeletedUser

WOLFPACK - If they're anything like their counterparts in Mu, not much to worry about.

Not in the slightest associated with any other alliance :)

DeletedUser

Actually we have 3 pacts currently. One is with Hornets Nest which i know is full of good player. :)

3 pacts already :O

Why on earth would you want 3 pacts at this stage, especially with those situated inside your own continent? Its absurd! Where will you grow?

DeletedUser

I am already talking to my allies (Hornets nest), we have targets already!

We have no shortage of alliances to attack in ocena 45.

DeletedUser

Wadup, time for the only worthwhile opinion on this forum.

Top 15 Alliance discussion

1 Raiders of Phi 15771 30 526
Inexperienced, though I appreciate the fact that some of their members were able to stay online enough to get high points. Unfortunately, they have a MERGE SECTION on a server with a 30 ALLIANCE CAP and they also have the same generics lines that every MRA does which fails within two months.

Raiders have Phi do not have the cornerstone players needed to survive.

WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT MY ALLIANCE???
NEVER JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVERS
DONT JUDGE US BY LOOKING AT OUR PROFILE

AND WHAT THE HECK DO U KNOW ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE???:Angry::supermad:

DeletedUser13936

3 Pacts!!! :eek:

dude you shouldn't even have pacts till after bp is up :Angry:

DeletedUser

Make that 1 pact. :p

And so you've literally just sliced 2 pacts just like that?

Wow, what is wrong with alliances nowadays. I was sure diplomacy was a relationship between two alliances of trust and communications, not just as a name which might help you in a fight. That's unbelievable.

I think you deserve a place in the name and shame.

DeletedUser

haha, go for it! :)

We accepted pacts with alliances that looked like they were going strong. One disbanded and one stopped growing.

So yes, i did remove them. That doesn't make me a bad ally, that just means i need to choose who i pact with a bit better.

DeletedUser

haha, go for it! :)

We accepted pacts with alliances that looked like they were going strong. One disbanded and one stopped growing.

So yes, i did remove them. That doesn't make me a bad ally, that just means i need to choose who i pact with a bit better.

Did you ever communicate with these alliances in any shape, way or form or did you just accept?

DeletedUser

Haha, i don't just accept random pact requests. :p

I did talk to them all. :)

T

DeletedUser

words can't describe this diplo so here's picture to sum up my feelings
images

the rock raises his eyebrow at your folly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

ShRoom - Their leader must wear a giant magnifying glass based on their profile.

Actually i sit around with a conicle in my eye ;)

Updated rankings;

1) Raiders of Phi
2) WOLFPACK
3) Cute Furry Kittens
4) ShRoom
5) MRA 55
6) Tiny Teddies
7) Assassins of Phi
8) Dark Soldiers
9) The Liquidators
10) Die Hard
11) The Spicegirls
12) The Dark Crusade
13) brotherhood
14) Spartan-Warriors 1
15) MRA 55 - 2

DeletedUser5061

Raiders of Phi - may not be an elite type alliance but they seem decent enough especially for this server to remain the top 3 til the colonizations begin at least.

WOLFPACK - How lame is the name anyways I see about two names I recognize the rest are meh... already trying to work around the cap. I think if Raiders of Phi prove to be an aggressive alliance this one is in trouble they will just lose the best players to RoP and get owned.

Cute Furry Kittens - They have certainly inserted a dumb name, how do people not realise having silly names like these makes you look weak like you are not taking this server seriously and leads people to attacking you, it's a war game looking like the big bad scary alliance attracts the big bad scary players and keeps noobs away. Anyway this alliance is pretty much doomed they are in a ocean with alliances better than them, their top three players seem like hoes, their leader is on a island with myself, icyber and 3 tiny teds that are bigger than him, his gonna get farmed.

ShRoom - another silly name, another -Achilles- alliance. I think it's pretty sh*tty what achilles does really, dude recruits players into his allaince by BS-ing them into thinking he is gonna create the next Phenomen which we all know isn't the case. He leaves a bad smell in every world he enters and wastes the time of the people who are dumb enough to join one of his alliances. You can say whatever you like about fire but at least he tries to do right by his alliance.

The Liquidators - I think you need real weak leadership or a really inactive alliance for it to fall apart fast at these small alliance caps, if this alliance was in one of the other core oceans they would have fallen fast but in 45 they might just survive a month.

Die Hard - Not loooking good for the MRA corp. falling appart before the attacks even began but hopefully the good players will break away and a few good alliance will rise from it.

Dark Soldiers - I don't know why but I think there would have been bare racist jokes made about this in the asylum :D

Tiny Teddies - another silly name and this one is worse coz I get creeped out when a group of adults call themselves teddies or bears sorry. Anyways seems like the best alliance on the server atm but like jay said to lead alliances like these the leader needs some in-game rep and lead from the front OKC style don't think cheeze is active enough to do that. Maybe Osl will cover for him like statler did for metalcore in Xi but I doubt it, he didn't even last in an alliance led by spartan-fury. If they know what's good for them they will utilize more of the cap.

Assassins of Phi - Will be forgotten soon enough no point wasting thoughts on these type of alliances.

MRA 55 + Branches - You shouldn't start alliances if you aren't planning to take it to the top, curly's whole concept was flawed and he just wasted the time of the people who joined him. weak dude weak.

Maniac - Another HiHi alliance, another silly name coz it sounds like a player name not an alliance name. HiHi isn't active enough to lead a top tier alliance, if you are not a top tier alliance you won't survive in the core(FULLSTOP)

Sorrows - Could do well, I imagine sapph is a lot better leader than the cheesy and curly ones, there are certainly a lot worse people leading alliances on this server but I think she just won't recruit enough players active players around her and that will be their downfall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm gonna do what Jayaris said I shouldn't do:
Jayaris said:
Laugh at all the insecure scrubadubs complaining about my comments, if you think I'm incorrect prove me wrong.

Tiny Teddies - another silly name and this one is worse coz I get creeped out when a group of adults call themselves teddies or bears sorry. Anyways seems like the best alliance on the server atm but like jay said to lead alliances like these the leader needs some in-game rep and lead from the front OKC style don't think cheeze is active enough to do that. Maybe Osl will cover for him like statler did for metalcore in Xi but I doubt it, he didn't even last in an alliance led by spartan-fury. If they know what's good for them they will utilize more of the cap.

Fair comment, and we have all to prove though on the Tau NmE thing, I never planned to play the world and I did play for the 2-3 days I did in haste, I knew I had exams coming up and couldn't afford to play as I would've liked.