Top 15 alliances

DeletedUser

I'm curious to see whether or not your ego was hurt thus the reason behind your post saying points mean nothing because the lack of points you have or not.

lol
I never said points mean nothing. :D

I keep it on topic and wont lose a word about that issue anymore.

DeletedUser6029

because it seems that they reduced their members down to 29. This shows exactly how worthless the top 12 are.

having many members and staying in the top 12 -> worthless
having few experienced members and work like a team -> supreme

However not sure if they have a close teamwork but we will see when they are able to conquer.

hmmmmm I had 8 members on Epsilon and were in the top 10....just saying.

DeletedUser

Top 12

1. Vendetta: still number one, high average. four of them under the top ten players. If you ask me they have a nice looking future. oc55

2. -Team Omega-: quite good average, their main challenge will be fighting MS to own their ocean. oc44

3. Game of Thrones: average under 1000 points, located in oc55. they might have some problems with Vendetta.

4. Bravehertz: looking good, high average, core ocean: 45. sharing their ocean with the exterminator, but how long will there be peace.

5. Zero Emission: tree huggers. average rather ok. located in 54. good member activity. We will see how they develop.

6. The Exterminators: low average, maybe a bit like a MRA. In my point of view they wont make it long in oc 45

7. Eternal Force: also in oc54, dont know how they develop, I would favor Zero Emission.

8. HaVoC: lowest average in the top 12. typical MRA. recruit in oc 46, 35, 36

9. Pegasus: never heard about them maybe the same like #8

10. Immortalz: same as # 8,9

11. Wariors of Carax: not sure about that name, no chance in oc55

12. United Warriors: also in oc55. curious how they will develop. maybe they surprise us

DeletedUser6378

Top 12

8. HaVoC: lowest average in the top 12. typical MRA. recruit in oc 46, 35, 36

HaVoC isn't your typical MRA. take a look at the map before you say something about us recruiting in 3 oceans. Your typical MRA recruits everybody. We recruited people with a plan. Sure we have a low average, but then again we are also on the rim. The core alliances had a head start on us. I assure you that we are one alliance the south west will want to watch out for.

DeletedUser

HaVoC will not reach the top, nor will it last long. If they have a good, loyal core, then perhaps a strong alliance will rise out of the ashes, but I doubt that HaVoC will last very long past conquest. This is a speed 1 of course, so very long would be several months. But they won't last, that much I can bet on.

DeletedUser

Mra?

Average points are a worthless stat this early in game unless you also consider where the aliance is based.

If you call an alliance an MRA with low average points, and they are maintaining the highest average in their own ocean, then you are missing the point.

Pegasus, for instance, has the highest average points in their home ocean of O66.

I'm not familiar with Havoc, and Immortalz has a reasonably high average for ocean 65, where they are based.

DeletedUser6378

Havoc has a member cap of 30 for oceans 35, and 46 then 20 for ocean 36. Not only do we have the highest average for each ocean, we are also ranked #1 in ocean 35, and 36. we are ranked #2 in ocean 46. We are only 11 points behind the first place alliance in ocean 46.

DeletedUser

HaVoC will not reach the top, nor will it last long. If they have a good, loyal core, then perhaps a strong alliance will rise out of the ashes, but I doubt that HaVoC will last very long past conquest. This is a speed 1 of course, so very long would be several months. But they won't last, that much I can bet on.

This has to have some weight. It'll be interesting to see the actual stats in several months.

DeletedUser

Havoc has a member cap of 30 for oceans 35, and 46 then 20 for ocean 36. Not only do we have the highest average for each ocean, we are also ranked #1 in ocean 35, and 36. we are ranked #2 in ocean 46. We are only 11 points behind the first place alliance in ocean 46.

Based on that I would say that both Havoc and Pegasus have positioned themselves well, although I personally think that going for leadership in 3 oceans may be a bit of a reach.

Time will tell.

DeletedUser

Havoc

I have never heard of one alliance recruiting in 3 different oceans. What is the reason, how do you organize actions there?

IF havoc lasts longer then expected then only because they dont have any enemy. Maybe that`s the reason you are recruting in 3 different oceans, to keep enemies away I dont know. :pro:

DeletedUser

Z, is this still the Omega top 15 we are talking about? are you even in Omega?!

You're going to get this thread locked.

DeletedUser

Indeed Spartaprime, good to see you about again.

Can we have an un biased update please?

DeletedUser

6. Mentally...you know. Is it filtered anymore? *shrugs*
Ah, the spammer alliance. Proclaimed to be made up of (taken directly from the profile (yay for copy + paste!))

As you can see, they are made up, in reality, of spammers and braggarts. And very few mods, because very few would stay on the team if they were in that alliance (I noticed an ex-mod, and a current mod). As for top ranked players, I will admit some of them are definitely good. However, if this alliance really lasts for, let's say, 2 months after the conquest stage, I will be shocked, especially if it has most of it's original members and is still in the top 12, even more so if still in the top 6. However, they lead the ABP ranks, so they are used to playing in this stage. Must be hard to find troops to kill though.

That's all I'm doing, and I am playing Ω. Just joined recently actually. ;)
Good luck to all of you that are playing, and know that MS isn't all they call themselves, and SpartaPrime's post above this is pretty much false except that they lead the ABP ranks. ;)

Hey bro. Umad?

DeletedUser

lol unsuccessfuly troll is unsuccessful.

Seems like Z was the one that failed on Omega, not MS :p

DeletedUser

War!!!!

There is a war going on in the vicinity of 53 63 64 54 . And no spartan alliance godd enough!!!