Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser54984

A, winning team...LOL debatable

B,what privilege did I miss use? 80% of kami were together before this world so dont try take "ownership" of loyal Kamikaze pilots!

C, Generally the easiest way to grow when its 10:1 LOL

D, Do you see me crying? following your advice to be quiet or get spammed? NO

all in all yet again all you have written is a complete waste of everyone's time, incoherent codswallop*

*I chose that word especially for you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44960

I'd like to see you do better...
I got to 56/57 with one city and was around reds so I did a good job keeping my 1 and expanding there and I could do that in 55 to but you have lots of cities filled with lts you cant do more...

Btw ticina ghosted and I can think that lions siege on him had something do with that and again city is in 55 what excuse will you put up now ?

DeletedUser41523

LOTR Crew vs The World (MP, Savage Crew, Kamikaze, Wrath): 136-412.

LOTR Net Losses: 276

we dont all have 2.5 allies full of noobs to fe
I got to 56/57 with one city and was around reds so I did a good job keeping my 1 and expanding there and I could do that in 55 to but you have lots of cities filled with lts you cant do more...

Btw ticina ghosted and I can think that lions siege on him had something do with that and again city is in 55 what excuse will you put up now ?
Hahaha you wish lol....as ticina stated before he was done with the world told us couple days ago that he will ghost soon.
So no lion had nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser55285

...go help your mate...oh wait there is no mate isn't there?

Better?
tbh not really

im not sure if your saying that i have no friends? Or that hes not australian so hes not a 'mate' (MTEz), or referring to my mate RL. Yet again.. seemingly falling into this repetitive cycle.

DeletedUser44960

Say what you want we are fighting almost the whole server....which is low-key fun and we are only 300 cities down without a Elite only alliance...
Do I need to repeat to you or anyone else from your alliance that all the alliances around us are marked red ??? Or again you will go with the stuff they are red but we are in a pact logic ?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif