Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser55406

You know.. think before you speak... might help both of you lol.

Might wanna consider what time it might be?
Dude, time is relevant - what time is it where you are now? 13:20? 01:20? Not the same as it is where i am, so i think i miss your point.

I actually have spoken very little on the matter. You on the other hand, who claim to have more important matters to deal with than this game, prove time and time again that this game is still a high priority for you, and you have the time to spam + come to externals.

But you do not have time to inform your mates of the retaliations, so you leave Kamikaze and say you'll come back, when you have the time.

So please, tell me.. What time is it?

Time
to eat your words?

DeletedUser55285

Dude, time is relevant - what time is it where you are now? 13:20? 01:20? Not the same as it is where i am, so i think i miss your point.

I actually have spoken very little on the matter. You on the other hand, who claim to have more important matters to deal with than this game, prove time and time again that this game is still a high priority for you, and you have the time to spam + come to externals.

But you do not have time to inform your mates of the retaliations, so you leave Kamikaze and say you'll come back, when you have the time.

So please, tell me.. What time is it?

Time
to eat your words?
Flew over the point
- i've been inactive for about 10 hours today? its now night-time so i can come on and harass yall and make a mockery of you guys.

you guys really need it black and white dont you lol

DeletedUser44960

Lol the only pussy cats are MP not doing much except from rimming smaller players in 56/46
So in your mind small players are WCG , djr , johnsomething and all your top dogs who lost cities to us ??

Lotr atleast tried to move closer to you what have you done in that matter praying on inactive players and isolated cities smh.

I would like to point out the "atleast" part how did it go for your alliance ??
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
And yet we are still moving into 55

Did that bit of whimsy get The Rawr all energised. ? It is called having a bit of fun and pulling someones bell. I know you are all so far up yourselves in MP that doing something purely for a giggle is an Alien Concept to You.

We are doing something for the giggle every day and it is taking the crap out of you and your alliance. But I dont know why would you take our name in your mouth and say we are on your side I mean you scared or something ? I know you are by just looking at your cities
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Umm, I do not believe anything that Aiz/Witch says quite frankly. I know he always try to manipulate stuff, which is a good strategy though. But really, we don't. ;)
And again I have prof that you believed in those words
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55406

@EffDeeGee:
Our alliance is spread across continents. So your point on hitting us during nighttime maybe flew above me, as it's not night outside?

I'm not sure your spam is on-point if you try to wake us up. Keep trying tho, again - thought you had more important things you couldn't discuss to take care of, but i must've been mistaken.

Guess you just left Kami to save the oooh so important stats then :)

DeletedUser55285

@EffDeeGee:
Our alliance is spread across continents. So your point on hitting us during nighttime maybe flew above me, as it's not night outside?

I'm not sure your spam is on-point if you try to wake us up. Keep trying tho, again - thought you had more important things you couldn't discuss to take care of, but i must've been mistaken.

Guess you just left Kami to save the oooh so important stats then :)
blink

you cant be that stupid

DeletedUser55406

blink

you cant be that stupid
No, and I thought neither could you.. I'm just outlining how thin your story is, and how it seems to me that you met the wall. IF you have RL matters pressing, then why are you even here wasting time on me lol?

So in your mind small players are WCG , djr , johnsomething and all your top dogs who lost cities to us ??

I would like to point out the "atleast" part how did it go for your alliance ??
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
And yet we are still moving into 55

We are doing something for the giggle every day and it is taking the piss out of you and your alliance. But I dont know why would you take our name in your mouth and say we are on your side I mean you scared or something ? I know you are by just looking at your cities
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

And again I have prof that you believed in those words
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
So you took couple of their cities that are isolated good job if their would be better clustered then you wouldnt be making any progress....you have the numbers adavantage there dont see why you are so proud like you are actually a better player or something.

Most of those loses werent originall Lotr members we took them in to try to help them out....It didnt work oh well, the player that wanted to stay and keep playing moved to 65 and the rest quit.

Not much loss on our part except the stats which at this point we dont care anymore.

DeletedUser55285

Flew over the point
- i've been inactive for about 10 hours today? its now night-time so i can come on and harass yall and make a mockery of you guys.

you guys really need it black and white dont you lol
inferring that it is my night time

No, and I thought neither could you.. I'm just outlining how thin your story is, and how it seems to me that you met the wall. IF you have RL matters pressing, then why are you even here wasting time on me lol?
ofc its going to be thin, there is no substance because im not talking about it.
You realise your taking cities from me because im busy Rl right... im wide awake for the most part lol.

DeletedUser44960

So you took couple of their cities that are isolated good job if their would be better clustered then you wouldnt be making any progress....you have the numbers adavantage there dont see why you are so proud like you are actually a better player or something.

Most of those loses werent originall Lotr members we took them in to try to help them out....It didnt work oh well, the player that wanted to stay and keep playing moved to 65 and the rest quit.

Not much loss on our part except the stats which at this point we dont care anymore.

Are you serious or you are dumb as a noob ??? Please take a look at how much cities he lost djr johnfliukus etc etc etc and as I can record you had the upper hand in 56 on us.. Btw didnt you tell me that you are gonna secure the border of 57/56 2 months back you did even go to that place but your city didnt last long
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Are you serious or you are dumb as ??? Please take a look at how much cities he lost djr johnfliukus etc etc etc and as I can record you had the upper hand in 56 on us.. Btw didnt you tell me that you are gonna secure the border of 57/56 2 months back you did even go to that place but your city didnt last long
Are you serious or you are dumb as ??? Please take a look at how much cities he lost djr johnfliukus etc etc etc and as I can record you had the upper hand in 56 on us.. Btw didnt you tell me that you are gonna secure the border of 57/56 2 months back you did even go to that place but your city didnt last long
I'd like to see you do better...

DeletedUser54384

@Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz seems only rational thinking one from LOTR in these external forums. Just curious how you managed to keep your mind clear and not felt into the dumbness of the rest ext. forum lotr warriors...

DeletedUser54360

Goodness .. The little rascals are enjoying their run in the playground before being tucked up for teh night.

The three Monkeys See No good Mizra Hear No Good Miknel Do no Good Metz

Did you all graduate from the University of Macaroons with Masters ??

This is becoming quite entertaining. upload_2018-2-3_16-57-50.png

How about we make a thread where only those appearing on this list have the right to post each day??

DeletedUser54984

we dont all have 2.5 allies full of noobs to feed us :(

and all the lotr noobs we did have ran away.....

DeletedUser54360

we dont all have 2.5 allies full of noobs to feed us :(

and all the lotr noobs we did have ran away.....

OH Dear And here was me thinking he had made that strategic decision himself

SO let me summarise...

A I left a winning team because I am a bitter little creature.

B I misused privilige and set up a group of followrs to spoil others chances.

C We preyed on weak and inactives mainly and were in the money for a while

D The first bit of sustained pressure we are put under ??? We quit

That about sums it up ?