Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser55701

Heliopolis was much better than this world.
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

DeletedUser45360

Lol. So, I've heard even the Plague are now considering merging with Semper. This is getting pathetic, mass hugging at its finest
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser36530

lmaoooo complete falsehood. TP merges into nobody, we will lose & move to a new world before this happens. This is an outright lie. Not accusing you (although that's very possible), however that is 100% false and will NOT be happening. we have 0 reason to merge into anybody, we are perfectly fine as we are lol

DeletedUser36530

funny how y'all say MRA's are a disgrace. funny how you say cheaters are a disgrace. But then bash an alliance who has never mass recruited, and never used cheats and has still kicked butt wherever its been. Has TP always won? no. But then again not a single alliance In this server has won its last few servers so I wouldn't really talk lol.

DeletedUser41096

funny how y'all say MRA's are a disgrace. funny how you say cheaters are a disgrace. But then bash an alliance who has never mass recruited, and never used cheats and has still kicked butt wherever its been. Has TP always won? no. But then again not a single alliance In this server has won its last few servers so I wouldn't really talk lol.

People don't bash TP for winning crowns, those mean nothing to most old players. It's the fact you have all quit because you lost wars. Literally watched you get ran over on Helipolis from every alliance you fought. THAT is why your alliance is bashed.

JFL gets bashed too, who cares, , their opinion is as valid as PG coming here and saying anything. Wars are where the real talk can come from

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Just a little reminder for everyone, it is now a 6 alliance coalition fighting us.

Landed the 3rd cs of the day on Semper and looky what we have here.

my god.png

Incoming attacks now from 6 alliances.

Plague (2 alliances), Semper Fi (3 alliances), and they have even asked NO NAME (LUL) to help them.

GG.png

Time to MM the world to send birs since that's how we play, they cant take us alone :(

Let the mass hugging begin!

DeletedUser36530

LOL there is no coalition against you. TP sent for bp's because our only enemy went into VM. you wanna talk about helio? lets talk. we fought 5 alliances, 4 were very skilled alliances. 5 vs. 1 yes of course we eventually ended up losing. you fought 1 alliance and hugged everyone else and still got beat lmao. So ughhh yeah I don't wanna hear it. We had a coalition against us, and eventually lost. Just like you will soon :)

King Soos

Strategos
LOL there is no coalition against you. TP sent for bp's because our only enemy went into VM. you wanna talk about helio? lets talk. we fought 5 alliances, 4 were very skilled alliances. 5 vs. 1 yes of course we eventually ended up losing. you fought 1 alliance and hugged everyone else and still got beat lmao. So ughhh yeah I don't wanna hear it. We had a coalition against us, and eventually lost. Just like you will soon :)
which 5 allainces?

DeletedUser41096

Here's the new coalitions LS count all nice and dead. Sorry I cleared my wall earlier, they tried breaking another siege and lost 10k ls on that as well. 42K ls killed today, not bad.

40k.png

Oh, and they didn't come close to breaking our siege if you were wondering.

do.png

Coalitions, fun stuff. Thanks for the BP, hand holders. Call in more help next time semper, can't even save your own cities as an alliance with 3 wings, and fighting a group of 18?

dbp.png

King Soos

Strategos
Here's the new coalitions LS count all nice and dead. Sorry I cleared my wall earlier, they tried breaking another siege and lost 10k ls on that as well. 42K ls killed today, not bad.

View attachment 12938

Oh, and they didn't come close to breaking our siege if you were wondering.

View attachment 12939

Coalitions, fun stuff. Thanks for the BP, hand holders. Call in more help next time semper, can't even save your own cities as an alliance with 3 wings, and fighting a group of 18?

View attachment 12940
3000 brims killed as a defender thats impressive

DeletedUser53503

why nobody msg me :( just because i join the world late doesn't mean i can't party
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

and yeah semper fi look weak but wouldn't be first time huggers win world

super pink death star looks nice

Last edited by a moderator: