Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser34939

Broke his toy.

8ddbfb8221b8ba6670e43593a8363fa0.png

Now he's mad

c2f381f1a125958ba18b66dc0dd85805.png

Quality spam courtesy of Conquer Factory and this tool who thinks he's scary.

d05f11c8b0338a7c3b9a1293d1db47a4.png

DeletedUser54948

How much spam has he been getting again from you guys and other alliances you're working with?

How many cs's were snipped before you finally got those 2?

DeletedUser34939

Fair is fair. AOTD took those cities off of me after he quit the spam.

As to why I didn’t post them... probably because I’m lazy. Same reason I didn’t post the 22 CS you guys failed before one stuck or the 3 you sent simultaneously and failed while he spammed.

Let’s be real here. I had 4 cities completely isolated and surrounded by you guys that you CSed relentlessly for days. You had another alliance actively supporting (karma police) and a nap or pact of some sort with HM - the only other competition in he area. I beat every one of your CS with troops just from those cities up until the last few snipes when I just didn’t have the troops anymore and my alliance helped out. In the meantime I took a city from your allies and knocked 4 of your CS out of ghosts on the island before you even landed a CS.

Yes. Eventually I had to sleep and y’all got some boats in on me. Broke a long streak of me not losing cities in combat. In the meantime you guys killed thousands of your own troops left in my cities after failed CS, pushed me up to top 5 fighters on the server after starting 8 days late, and put my alliance (which is half the size of yours and all started a week to 2 weeks late) ahead of your own in total BP.

You managed to pull a few isolated cities off of a single player after almost a week of constant attacks losing the BP trade by a wide margin in the process. Props for the Pyrrhic victory.

DeletedUser55847

When you launch cs, I was, well played I couldn't dodge while sleeping :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55847

Dude should I get a livecam and put stream on from my cave where I do live actually ..?

DeletedUser30931

Charlie you complain about what you are best at. Charlie, the spam king who uses lies, spies, and deceit to make his way to the top! I believe there is a Bible verse that applies to you in this instance:

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." Matthew 7:5

DeletedUser49993

Charlie you complain about what you are best at. Charlie, the spam king who uses lies, spies, and deceit to make his way to the top! I believe there is a Bible verse that applies to you in this instance:

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." Matthew 7:5
Calm down a bit. It is only a game. Relax and enjoy the beauty of Grepolis

I dont see it in the stats :O must be a lie

Last edited by a moderator: