Trash Talk

Discussion in 'World Eretria (en120)' started by Oblivious Death, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Oblivious Death

Oblivious Death Taxiarch

Got beef with someone or an alliance in En120? This is where you duel.

2. Heres20BuckKillMe

Heres20BuckKillMe Phrourach

3. jooser

jooser Phrourach

Just wanted to say hola and good luck to everyone. Hopefully a lot of fun in the future :)

osi02, 1saaa, Kal Gordon and 2 others like this.
  4. Slothbozeman

Slothbozeman Phrourach

Can't duel if we're both in TF

NutsNBoltz likes this.
  5. jameslongst

jameslongst Strategos

gotta leave your alliance then I will invite you sloth

NutsNBoltz and Slothbozeman like this.
  6. Slothbozeman

Slothbozeman Phrourach

Done

NutsNBoltz likes this.
  7. NutsNBoltz

NutsNBoltz Phrourach

1v1 bro - bucks every server before quitting

8. Sunfyre

Sunfyre Phrourach

@NutsNBoltz Finally found people who like their rocks as much as you do.

[​IMG]

foogaloowhoOP likes this.
  9. Suicide Sheep

Suicide Sheep Peltast

Ohh rock islands... pain in the a$$

10. 1saaa

1saaa Phrourach

10 servers ago dom was released... you'd think that people would know not to found on rocks at this point....

Suicide Sheep likes this.
  11. Oblivious Death

Oblivious Death Taxiarch

dom is boring

pgalland25 likes this.
  12. pgalland25

pgalland25 Phrourach

Dom is terrible, it was supposed to instigate fighting, but instead encourages simming and hugging.

13. Thizzle

Thizzle Strategos

Dom is what you make it be, just like WWs. We as a community got the choice to make it competitive and fun or to make it the opposite. Its been this way since day 1. Lets hope this server gets to be fun, with some good teams out there already, it could turn ugly real quick o_O

jooser, iMrCornetto and foogaloowhoOP like this.
  14. NutsNBoltz

NutsNBoltz Phrourach

Dom is tough. But 115 was great, were just slinging nukes now, no shortage of fighting except when we were regrouping. Other than that, non stop wars in dom.

I do miss ww tho

Thizzle likes this.
  15. 1saaa

1saaa Phrourach

IMO dom is going to be hit and miss in the future. it will all depend on the calibre of the major alliances and what they decide to do.

Although, the cartel did technically win Leontini it was a slog in the end. The fact is I'm fairly certain that its more efficient to fight other alliances in core oceans than tackle rim teams with less dom cities. If four alliances pact together those are cities that can no longer be taken without internal takeovers. If four top alliances are pacted together that instantly limits the amount of BP they can get. That slows down slot production.

My main issue with dom is that even though its supposed to be a faster game mode i still feel like its taking forever for dom to start. Maybe thats just me though... It could be interesting if dom period starts right at the start of the server. I'm not sure if it would work or not but it would probably line innos pockets quite a lot.

16. Suicide Sheep

Suicide Sheep Peltast

Grepolis is no longer the same game as it used to be and should be reckoned with. Fewer players, less battles, more huggers and nothing will change that. Tho we are still here and playing Grepolis.

17. pgalland25

pgalland25 Phrourach

Yeah, unfortunately, you are correct. I often find myself questioning why I'm still here.

18. iMrCornetto

iMrCornetto Phrourach

In my opinion, the time before dom kicks off is fine. It's the fact that the initial required dom percentage is 40%. 100 days into the world no alliance is anywhere near close to that number, maybe 25% max. And then you have to wait another 100 days (dependent on dom speed) for the % to drop again... That's the killer. Inno either need to decrease the initial required % from 40 (maybe 30?), and/or, decrease the required % at a faster rate once dom starts.

mac-man likes this.
  19. Thizzle

Thizzle Strategos

On pharae we are on about 50% already, last stand starts in a few Days. But its been longer than 100 Days. Perhaps faster speed Worlds need some adjusting.

But in the end its about managing slots from day one, being super aggressive with earning bp and chosing the right oceans to infiltrate.

Pick the wrong enemy at the wrong time and your growth stalls and you lose valuable time.

jooser and Evil MeIinoe like this.
  20. Evil MeIinoe

Evil MeIinoe Phrourach

Rock solid ;)

Suicide Sheep likes this.