Trash Talking Thread

DeletedUser

You really think you have a chance against me, where are you in Pandosia, your city could be a good place to put my pocket change at. Akso, TKJ, I'm not sure why you keep coming back here since you obviously have nothing left to say but sigh loudly and say that it's boring. Take your boredom somewhere else.

Teddy bear, look for me in Pandosia please, I would like to rim you if you don't mind :)

DeletedUser

Greetings Trash Talkers. I would like to present my viewpoint here. Thusly, I will earn a crown on this world. You will not.
Have a :pro: day.

DeletedUser

Youll most likely be rimmed before the WW Era even starts

DeletedUser

Goldlemur, you say a lot of trash talk for having 12 abp
(chuckle)

DeletedUser46395

You really think you have a chance against me, where are you in Pandosia, your city could be a good place to put my pocket change at. Akso, TKJ, I'm not sure why you keep coming back here since you obviously have nothing left to say but sigh loudly and say that it's boring. Take your boredom somewhere else.

Teddy bear, look for me in Pandosia please, I would like to rim you if you don't mind :)

Oo-err missus, promises, promises. ;)

DeletedUser

Goldlemur, you say a lot of trash talk for having 12 abp
(chuckle)

How long did it take you to do that research just to come back here and join the conversation ? Yeah, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm still in BP along with the rest of my island and islands around me. Maybe you should do a little more research next time.

DeletedUser44426

GoldLemur said:
How long did it take you to do that research just to come back here and join the conversation ? Yeah, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm still in BP along with the rest of my island and islands around me. Maybe you should do a little more research next time.

For somone who says there good, you sure do suck at defending yourself.

DeletedUser40768

Still 12 bp is low, there are quite a large sum of island quest that give bp. Just saying :p

DeletedUser46395

How long did it take you to do that research just to come back here and join the conversation ? Yeah, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm still in BP

The B being particularly apposite. ;)

DeletedUser44426

I told you several times my name isnt hard to find.

DeletedUser

Okay, that still doesn't say your in game name, what a noob.

DeletedUser

You know, a trash talking thread was such a delightful idea. :D