Trash Talking

DeletedUser

By [user]The Smilodon Fatalis[/user]

Any misc trash talking should be taken to here. Jorvisa you can move any posts about players to here if you wish. Guys this is to make Jorvisa's life easier please use it if you have something to say about someone or an alliance. Don't derail a topic.

Not my thread or post.. J is putting words into my mouth. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there goes my burning desire to play the world..ticina u even quit AAb for this

AAB is finished anyway. Noddy is leaving the game, and I think that in his honor, we shouldn't try to revive the name.

DeletedUser41523

You're going to sim and turtle i'm pretty sure you won't be conquering anyone let alone me.

DeletedUser30915

Link, no offense (though i can't see how); but i'm looking forward to locating ur city. Will your IGN be similar to ur Forum name?

DeletedUser

Hahhhahaa, so what is Links deal? hes got so many posts, such little rep and no one seems to like him? or am i wrong, and hes a really nice guy and a good player?

DeletedUser41523

Any misc trash talking should be taken to here. Jorisva you can move any posts about players to here if you wish. Guys this is to make Jorisva's life easier please use it if you have something to say about someone or an alliance. Don't derail a topic.

DeletedUser19042

Thankeeeee :)

//Edit: Moved.

DeletedUser41523

No problem Joris. :D

That being said...
Hahhhahaa, so what is Links deal? hes got so many posts, such little rep and no one seems to like him? or am i wrong, and hes a really nice guy and a good player?

Personally he somewhat is harassing if you call him out...To the point where if this was RL I actually would get a restraining order. So far he's followed me around like a lost puppy to say something stupid. As for his rep well that's what you get when do some spamming the forums in general. Personally I think he's just a troll.