Trashtalk

DeletedUser55287

I think you are all lovely and nice, am I doing this right :p

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
In the long run good going though you and shadies really being working hard on defending your alliances cities.

Always makes it funnier when you have a alliance that defends.

Also to be correct they were higher in the rankings before our op I am pretty sure.

DeletedUser55287

TLK Is right, correct me if I’m wrong we’re tipplers sitting at 5 or 6? :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We were either 5 or 6 before the OP and losing a few players. So number 1 vs number 6. Not the world's biggest gap but it was substantial.

DeletedUser55287

We were either 5 or 6 before the OP and losing a few players. So number 1 vs number 6. Not the world's biggest gap but it was substantial.

Not being A ignorant fool or am I ;) but I feel rankings don’t matter depends on how good the teamwork or players are in general :p

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
You guys had few people ghost to disagree with doing that I think during hard times you can’t defend try giving your cities off but you know some people do it it’s part of the game.

But hands out to your bunch for the teamwork we have been seeing.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think size of an alliance in the early stages plays a hefty role in winning fights simply because the larger group has more stuff and can rebuild more quickly than the smaller group can. Coordination can help mitigate that though to an extent.

DeletedUser41523

I think activity and awareness play the biggest roles. Gold helps too. But a smaller group can still out preform a big one if they play carefully at the start.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
That is true. But in the spirit of this thread; Twisted Souls are all not nice players and I heard that they like to attack with swordsmen. Boom, roasted. Trash talking won.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I think activity and awareness play the biggest roles. Gold helps too. But a smaller group can still out preform a big one if they play carefully at the start.

On Abdera in O65 at the start of the game, our 26 member (This eventually grew to 45-50) alliance soon discovered that there was a coalition of 13 alliances out to kill us, we won. Activity, coordination, and experience is everything. Any member of those 13 alliances will claim it was gold, though. :)