Pending Troop queue and resources delivery stuck at 0:00:00

DeletedUser48477

anyone work on fixing this ?
i see after update this bug still persist
_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser21774

Actually the frozen queue issue is worse. I logged in to see an attack incoming, only to refresh and find out it happened hours earlier. Also after a refresh and 1 action, the screen needs refreshing again.

DeletedUser43367

This was only happening intermittently, now it is constant. I have 12 items in the queue, half at zero. I also have the same problem with the recruitment, eg click 30 LS game updates and all of a sudden you got trannies in the queue. Same with ground units, more noticeable with harbour.

This is really roasting my pelican, I suggest the devs simply reload the last version, thus scrapping the latest updates, and start work again on the bug fixes for the last update, introducing them one by one to see which bug fix created the new bug.

It seems as though the devs are chasing their own tails, each bug gets fixed, but in fact replaces the first bug with a second, not so annoying bug.

It kinda reminds me of grandma's girdle; every time a bit got tightened up to squish in the fat, another lump of fat would simply pop out elsewhere.

Anyway, I digress. There's only so much that players are willing to take, and the failure of inno to fix what is a really annoying bug in the acceptable time frame is leaving a lot of people really rather miffed.

DeletedUser

LOL people actually think inno fix things? they are to busy worrying about how they are going to profit from hallowen event, I have just about given up trying to play I just feel like I'm bashing my head agaisnt a brick wall

DeletedUser21774

Today I was waiting for resource shipments to arrive and watched the incoming trade timer. The timer froze for a 7-count. Then jumped ahead the 7 seconds to the (presumably) correct time.

DeletedUser21774

This thread was opened April 4th. Now as of May 10 the bug is still in the game.
Frequency of problem - high
Importance - medium high
Response - Does not meet requirements

Any way to get this fix bumped up the ladder?

DeletedUser21774

Did you know... this bug can show you biremes. You click on them. You make them. Come back later and find out you are building slow transports. This is related to the very laggy screen. I have a LOT of slow transports to kill. Great :p

DeletedUser21774

May 18 - post update. Lag and problem still there - another unintended result of clicking to build a griff without a precautionary refresh:

G1usnq3.jpg

DeletedUser22708

Same thing happens to me, if you click without waiting if the refresh happened or not, you end up building swords or slow transports instead of the unit you wanted to build. It also happens randomly

DeletedUser48477

you need to hit "Delete local browser cache: -->
Delete content " in order to fix it on all towns