Update to Version 2.149 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.149. Feel free to post any feedback or questions in this thread. The full changelog can be found here.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
No mention of the msg that overlays the farming view. Does this mean that this has not been changed back to the previous setting, per the community's request?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The developers are aware of the community's feedback as well as the issues the banner causes but any fixes were not ready for this update. This update was already being put together once the last one was finished and adding things to it is very difficult so fixes/changes weren't ready in time.

maxilex

Phrourach
No mention of the msg that overlays the farming view. Does this mean that this has not been changed back to the previous setting, per the community's request?

It is fixed here - even though they didn't mention it. The banner is moved so it doesn't obscure information [at least for battle point villages] and that insane farm lock is gone
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!

I also love the new feature [wherever it came in], that ritual spells are active on all cities - that makes using them worthwhile now. I used to avoid nerieds, because I cast COTO from the wrong city more often than the right one
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
That is a real improvement - thanks for that too!!

curadh

Phrourach
Although the banner has been moved down, it is still not possible to trade through farming overview during the farming cooldown period, so the lock has NOT been removed :(

maxilex

Phrourach
Although the banner has been moved down, it is still not possible to trade through farming overview during the farming cooldown period, so the lock has NOT been removed :(
It has been on Tegea and Sinope - on both of those it works fine. The farms are 'greyed out' and the banner appears after collection, but in both cases, you can still click on the farm and trade from that screen, and no information is obscured.

Please double check whether you can or not.

Sinope
BAcGRO9kTlCb-qIxfGydzw.png

Tegea - clicking on the farm pops up the trade screen

0dPg7B-wQTKGsFCfqdGJ-Q.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser48212

That is good and all but something needs to be done about one city low morale drivers. This is supposed to help newbies but it punishes players who play the game and protect the players who just sim away, plus, it creates a strategy that was not meant to be like this. It is a pure punishment and I hope that there will still be non morale worlds.

DeletedUser24626

Morale for smaller players has a place in a game where cities are unlimited, that I completely agree with. Although morale shouldn't be allowed to just siege bigger player cities to make it easier to hold a siege.

For example:
player X has low morale, they attack a bigger player city with the help of their other alliance members. player x sends the cs to hold the siege with low morale, even though 95% or more of the support in the siege is from players with equal morale against the player that the conquest was targeted. Thus turning their normal support from 100% morale to the lower morale of the small player to just exploit the morale system.

Honestly if a low morale player sieges a city alone and all the support if from similar morale players, then I see no issue with morale being active on the conquest.

I believe the spirit of this update is referring to this type of exploitation of the morale system, and rules regarding WW islands should be made equal for all conquests a low morale player has control of.