Updates

DeletedUser

One thing first I take my hat for Scorpions, they just demolished Triad. How does it feel, Triad got absolutely nailed by someone who they thought would their B****, and Scorpions did World record on their own. Well sick, but mighty Triad and mighty BOB have to be ally to do anything decent against good enemy. Pathetic isn't it? Why do they ally? My opinion they want to eliminate all enemies then probably merge and dropped all low points players, sorry guys we have cap in Athens. Also Triad and BOB are colonizing cities across the entire Athens because they are a bunch of simmers and cowards ( not all of them I have great respect for some BOB players who joined you recently, yeah Mog you are the only one who I can think of!), FCUM1 and Doc are Imperium cowards who have no respect for themselves, well joining the most cheating and disrespectful alliance that where you belong, no one surprised.

DeletedUser

i would just like to echo farabdul on congratulating Scorpions on what they did to Triad. I know what MoRC did concerning BoB's biggest wonder and i have to say it hasn't gone down well concerning some BoB members because that has caused them to leave and start up their own alliance. oh and SunTzu tried to disrupt SPARTAN 300's biggest wonder but we managed to break their siege. the funny thing is though, some SunTzu members are still sending support to it even tho the siege was broken on tuesday

DeletedUser22590

yes, it's a nasty place, not for the faint of heart :)

I am NOT faint of heart by any means Digi, just devastated by the havoc some players can cause. Also at the fact that MORC seems to control the servers battle engine.

I am not going to say I am happy seeing Triad Wonders busted by Scorpions, maybe I should ask them how they did it?

I am, however, interested in the fact that MORC Wonders seem to be protected by a time travel bug, that absolutely shatters any attempts we have on you, even with proper spacing on the attack/supports.

When our attempts have run into this "bug" for a 3rd time now, and MORC can siege us with absolutely NO complications, it leads me to believe MORC has the MODS in their BACK POCKET.

DeletedUser22590

My opinion they want to eliminate all enemies then probably merge and dropped all low points players, sorry guys we have cap in Athens.

Farabdul - I'm sure MORC did this a number of times this round when they merged with the entire northern hemisphere.

Also Triad and BOB are colonizing cities across the entire Athens because they are a bunch of simmers and cowards ( not all of them I have great respect for some BOB players who joined you recently, yeah Mog you are the only one who I can think of!)

I can count about 8 colony cities in o55 from MORC.

Comon guy, get your facts straight. Just because you landed a CS on our wonder island doesn't mean you can come to the external and start loud-mouthing.

DeletedUser

Don't take it personally Omni, but I believe MORC start colonizing after Traid and BOB start popping up everywhere, of course it is a strategy, isn't it? I am here because I am expressing my opinion and I will say whatever the hell I want ( so far I wasn't terribly wrong from the truth, was I?). Also It wasn't me who took city on BOB WW island it was entire alliance who helped and did amazing job!

DeletedUser22590

You can say whatever the hell you want, and I will do the same.

The question still remains:

Why was your CS not a victim to time traveling supports that snipe your own attacks?

DeletedUser

Sorry Fara, I was expecting an answer like "what you mean by that?". Now you served the confirmation that morc is well aware of that "bug" let's say.

DeletedUser

Sorry Fara, I was expecting an answer like "what you mean by that?". Now you served the confirmation that morc is well aware of that "bug" let's say.

Omni told me about it yesterday, and I believe you guys. But what can we do?

DeletedUser

[...]Also Triad and BOB are colonizing cities across the entire Athens because they are a bunch of simmers and cowards ( not all of them I have great respect for some BOB players who joined you recently, yeah Mog you are the only one who I can think of!), [...]

You believed a simmer and a coward like Omni?? I thought you only would believe Mogul according to the quote. Please be more clear Fara :)

DeletedUser

You believed a simmer and a coward like Omni?? I thought you only would believe Mogul according to the quote. Please be more clear Fara :)

Yes of course:) I am joking, we played together in NN, and I have respect to all of you guys. We all know that you are not simmers and cowards, Mog is just first name came to my mind thats all.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see the reports that are able to confirm the presence of this bug .. call it however you want.
Omni said:
I am NOT faint of heart by any means Digi, just devastated by the havoc some players can cause. Also at the fact that MORC seems to control the servers battle engine.
Sure bro.. Sure... =D

DeletedUser22590

I'd like to see the reports that are able to confirm the presence of this bug .. call it however you want.

Sure bro.. Sure... =D

I will not grace you with my evidence of a major bug in the game. My proof was submitted to MODS over a week ago, and now I do not even have the reports in my inbox anymore.

The MODS know its a bug, and it has happened now on three different attempts at your wonder cities. For it not to happen to you when you attempt on our wonder, is a downright manipulation of this world.

DeletedUser

I won't believe to the bug story until my eyes will see the visual evidence. In my opinion some Triad/BoB members have messed up with landing times ( thing that may happen, especially when you plan large scale attacks ) - There's no reason to accuse Mods of aiding and abetting MoRC - There are no conspiracies against Triad/BoB, there have never been and there will never be.
I'm done with this.

DeletedUser2595

After the BoB one we took screenshots of our attacks, and then kept all reports. Everything has been sent to the mods in support tickets. I dont really care if you dont believe us. We know the facts.

DeletedUser

Well welll.. We'll see what will come up about the "Athens's millenium bug" LOL.

DeletedUser

we told a mod to do that. he is such an evil man isn't he?
no proof means it never happened. i'm not a lawyer, but with that you free or proove a guilt of a convict

even if that city went under siege do you really think you could have hold that with roughly 40 000 light ships, 500 manticores, 500 harpies and 10000 troops ready for a land attack, in range?

and even if you did, triad's WW with scorpion's help and BOB's WW would have been blocked anyway while we had a backup WW we have been expanding along with our main ones.

DeletedUser2595

Oh I know it would probably have been broken. and that yes, we took our eye off the ball and got screwed by our inactives and Scorp taking them. But it would have been nice to see if we could have held it.

Im not accusing MoRC or the mods of cheating. Im just dissapointed at innogames for having such a major game changing bug. Oh and its happened in other worlds too apparently U2hh.

But it is nice to know you needed scorps help to screw us :)

Oh, and no proof was ever provided for Cobra and Theraya and apparently they were guilty...

DeletedUser

we didn't order scorpions anything and they didn't ask. maybe you stole a stinging practice doll to one of the babies so moms and dads came rushing :) . one day we all logged in with a pleasant surprise

as for those bans, admins are obliged to state reasons to the banned player only and no bans happen if their tools detect legit action only. if cobra was indeed cheating then he might be as well lying that he is innocent. cheaters usually have background of a lier and can't be trusted

Last edited by a moderator: