Vacation Mode offenders: Hermonassa

DeletedUser

I just thought I'd start a thread to track players who use VM to save their cities. Personally, I think it is a lame tactic. Anyway, feel free to post known players who do so.If you disagree with this sentiment, feel free to post that also, but please keep it civil.

So, I'll start: Tritheus (alliance Gondor)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

I know your new to forums, and I like your idea because its unique, but refrain from double posting. :D

DeletedUser3049

We have a winner for this thread and his name is Slamfist from Bone Headz , he went in vacation not once !

But TWICE ! I doubt anyone can beat his record so far , the rest are newbies compared to him , he is a real master of the VM .

DeletedUser

Well, Tritheus has since apologized for that tactic. That was cool I thought. I think we arent even close to seeing the worst offenders yet. As things heat up, there should be no lack for players who try and save their cities using this tactic.

DeletedUser

Rajasinha (alliance The Immortals) tried it, but it didn't work so well as he came right back out of it the same day :eek:

DeletedUser

I'm actually guilty of this...somewhat...I have a player on my team who is not so good and has 6 cities with 5 of them being on 1 island, all in our core. Our #1 enemy alliance took his city not on his cluster island but they figured out he wasn't that active and not so good...after bout 2 hours of convincing he went to VM for protection. He will be back in "X" amount of days and by that time ill have his cities stacked for him...with the amount of inactives (which in my opinion really ruin this game) I had to use this "nub strategy" to protect the alliance

DeletedUser45961

Don't get me started on vm mode offenders... Lordio is the worst. He went on vacation mode like a month ago after I completely wiped him and was just about to take his city. He is STILL on vm mode.

DeletedUser45961

I would like to add one more to this list: mk5mk :p again, activated it a month ago, hasn't come out of it since :')

DeletedUser

Well done TD, these ZT VM offenders are a nightmare. *chuckle*

Do we get a reaction from their propaganda machine or is it broken?

DeletedUser

Add Lord Snow to the list. I thought ZT was better than that, lol.

DeletedUser

Bah, I'm gutted, it was such a well written threat too...

dawson1985 said:
dawson1985 on 2014-05-25 at 22:48
im going to let you know now that i will come after your cities, i will wipe you from 64 i will eat you with some chips, i am your death, i am the best you will ever fight and you will be able to tel everyone you were beat by the best :)

Another ZT VM offender.

DeletedUser

Really? ! dawson fled after that? Snow did the same thing actually. Bragged about how he wouldnt lose any cities to us, then bragged that he had "given" us the first two we took and claimed he was going to be coordinating with other ZT members to attack all my cities (which didnt happen obviously), then started furiously spending gold after we took the 5th city from him, and after the 6th, went into VM, lol.

DeletedUser

I think ZT needs to enact a zero tolerance policy on these cowardly offenders (see what I did there? ;) ) but seriously...I thought these guys were supposed to be elite and such?

It's really kind of tarnishing their reputation, and I'm actually surprised they've kept these members in their fold still since most are quite recent acquisitions.