Vacation Mode offenders: Hermonassa

DeletedUser

The wooden Wonder I guess us killing his friends scared him so much he went hiding too ;)

DeletedUser45961

haha, dw, I'll be back in no time :) I am really tired... plus it's not like I'm activating it permanently until ghost to annoy you, I am using it for it's actual purpose: vacation :)

Plus, you seized all attacks on me anyway, so it is ok :)

DeletedUser

The wooden Wonder is mean every time I come to say hi he goes on vacation :(

DeletedUser45299

VM offenders rbizjak Exorcistul & Principe Salvatore all 3 are MP players who decided to go on holiday together at the same time happy camping guys

DeletedUser

So, there are actually a lot of ZT players in VM right now. We know Raivo is hiding, and Spreckels is in VM for whatever reason. Terge is another. There are more.

DeletedUser

Serio/usly, why are all the ZT players dropping into VM? Have they unofficially given up?

DeletedUser

My guess would be they are starting a different account on a faster world, and giving up on Hermonassa.

DeletedUser

Serio/usly, why are all the ZT players dropping into VM? Have they unofficially given up?

I haven't been online for a while, but isn't July typically a period where most people go on vacation?

DeletedUser

Maybe, but that doesnt factor May and June in. Really, once a ZT player gets pressured, s/he uses VM or quits.

DeletedUser47263

perhaps we should put this particular argument on hold until the winter. if we haven't removed ZT by then, then we can see which players are still running.

DeletedUser

Maybe, but that doesnt factor May and June in. Really, once a ZT player gets pressured, s/he uses VM or quits.

Perhaps you're right. Don't know. But sometimes the herd needs thinning. It shows the worth of those that remain behind. I must say that fact that a global coalition was necessary to put any kind of real pressure on ZT, does speak volumes on their previous strength. Well played by them. And it makes for an interesting page in Hermonassa's history, whatever the outcome.

"If it isn't green or blue, it's red", a wise man once told us. It's a motto they embraced fully.

DeletedUser

It does seem we have such poor luck, when a player comes under sustained bombardment from The grand coalition of alliances they need to go on holiday. :/

I must say that fact that a global coalition was necessary to put any kind of real pressure on ZT, does speak volumes on their previous strength.

Poor Bonner Headz are always left out when people talk about The axis of evil, it can't be nice for them to always be in their masters shadow.

DeletedUser

My knowledge of Bone Headz is limited. But considering the trash talk here has been directed at ZT, it seems an unbiased conclusion they are the ones to beat.