Vacation Mode offenders: Hermonassa

DeletedUser

The ones to beat....No they are a shell of what they should be. Certainly ZT would be nearly as strong without them. The real alliances are ranked 2-7 ;)

DeletedUser

The ones to beat....No they are a shell of what they should be. Certainly ZT would be nearly as strong without them. The real alliances are ranked 2-7 ;)

I'm confused. Did you think I meant Bone Headz are the ones to beat?

Oh. And good morning, of course. Let's keep it civil! :D

DeletedUser

I'm confused. Did you think I meant Bone Headz are the ones to beat?

Oh. And good morning, of course. Let's keep it civil! :D

Certainly no hard feelings a rival point is always welcome of course with valid points. Yes I thought you meant BH and almost choked on my beer haha. ZT sure right now still may be but that's change with the leadership issues they are having.

DeletedUser

Certainly no hard feelings a rival point is always welcome of course with valid points. Yes I thought you meant BH and almost choked on my beer haha. ZT sure right now still may be but that's change with the leadership issues they are having.

As I said, I have limited knowledge of 'em. I have read they were succesful in other worlds, but I've only started playing this year. I was responding to Codfish's remark that everybody forgets about Bone Headz, to which I commented that ZT seems like the one to beat.