Pnp Valor VS The Elite!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
civil_war_soldiers.jpg

Greetings everyone in this wonderful forum! I bring you all great news that brings more drama & excitement to Eta, you'll love it :p Now you are all probably thinking "James how could you go against the very thing you created" Well the answer is simple, Rygarr is holding a gun to my head and If I said no, POP! Lol just joking :D Now lets get started!

So TE & Valor are officially at war. What started this conflict? Here is the answers;

1. SP refugees beg TE and scream for:

microsoft-help8.jpg

TE takes in SP refugees in our oceans that we are actively attacking

attachment.php

2. SP cries out for;

Windows-tech-support.jpg

Valor was happy to clear out these refugees from our location and let it be but TE sends them massive amounts of support against all our attacks.

attachment.php

3. TE sends attacks on Valor members in retaliation to us attacking these new Elite refugees.

attachment.php

(These are not the best pics but I'm sort off rushing this lol)

4. So in response to TE actively support SP refugees and sending revenge attacks on some of our most innocent citizens, we will not tolerate this anymore. So Valor decided to Tell TE to;

Image has been removed since Z-boy said he will beat me up. Sorry ladies. :(

5. TE now has started taking cities in our core ocean of 74. To me this means only 1 thing, that their planning for aggression's against us. What other reason would you expand into another alliances core where the wonder is? It is time to act now, TE is behaving like an;

images

So in response we have no choice but to;

images

So to answer the last part of your question. What TE has done while Valor still only attacks the SP members that jumped their during our active war? What other alliance would stand for this? I would have went to war for far less if it was not for the fact that Valor and TE have so many friends. The current leadership of TE is stressing these friendships to the breaking point... We will not stand for this any longer! It's time to have;

grief-of-war-band-members.jpg

Oh last but not least let's have a laugh at kevin because I feel like it :)

Nelson_haha_1213073.jpg

Now it has begun. Good luck to both sides. And the reason why I made this PnP was because Ry felt lazy this evening, oops didn't mean to say that :D It is a shame what has happened to TE. If anything look at there stats compared to Valors, inactivity is becoming a way of life for them. I am sorry to do this but I will make no hesitation to attack what I created. Happy hunting!

:pro:

Love,
James

Some credit to rygarr for assisting in making the PnP :)

I probably will get killed for this, oh well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They had to see it coming. Hell they have forced our hand in the matter.

DeletedUser13583

Well...i'm kinda sad we are in this point..i personally will not attack old elite members that helped me in the past unless they attack first.I still respect them and will do that in the future.
There are still great players in elite but my friends and the close ones are in Valor so i will defend and charge for my alliance.
Best luck to everyone

PS : pardon my english

DeletedUser15946

Really, you kids finally materialized your love. Just don't forget to stay safe.

DeletedUser

I beg you to stop this senseless war.. Stay focus to the real enemy.. Wednesday there will be a New Sheriff in TE.... Please I am begging you... Give me until Wednesday to show you... A few days won't matter..

My Bothers, My sisters of Valor...... Please listen to me.. Hear my words..

JNC, Phil, Rygarr lets talk in skype

DeletedUser

We have held off for a long time. Big AL attacked, Dirk attacked, Oakenwald attacked.

Not to mention all the support sent protecting refugee's. I/we will not attack brothers of old but i wont stand for Dirks ways..

Yes Dirk i hope your ready as your intent is clear

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I beg you to stop this senseless war.. Stay focus to the real enemy.. Wednesday there will be a New Sheriff in TE.... Please I am begging you... Give me until Wednesday to show you... A few days won't matter..

Forgive me brother. I have no ill-will against you, BoB and many in TE. But I cannot ignore my brothers in Valor being senselessly attacked and TE supporting SP refugees. I will aid my brothers in Valor, end off.

DeletedUser

The story of KevinFC

Anonymous:Where are the armies of The Elite I have heard so much about?
KevinFC: In time you will feel our wrath and BoB's
Anonymous: My armies have already set sail where are yours?
KevinFC: nunyabizniz

Today our armies will clash men! Hear my words!, Butcher their man. Put their sons on the crucifix and take their woman. O what's this?

Anonymous: Weren't our armies suppose to meet on the battlefield?
KevinFC: HA! Try to get me now!

Ctesiphone%20burn-pillage%20lrg.jpg

Anonymous: What you mean he wasn't there?
Captain: Sir the city is ours but he wasn't there.
Anonymous: Keeeviiiiiin!!

13.jpg

KevinFC: *snicker* They won't try to find me in Hussein's hole! muahahhaha, let's wait till they come now I'm scared.

Meanwhile in an Ocean FAR FAR Away!

*Band of Brothers prepare to ride to the coward Kevin's help*

RAC_index_gal5_380x238.jpg

JamesCrackHorn: We're here Kevin! We're here to save you! Wait a minute what's this? Nooooo!

orig.jpg

JamesCrackHorn: Valor brought guns that's not fair, sorry Kevin you're on your own, retreat back to the palace!

KevinFC: Um why are they leaving I still have 5 more buckets to go!

fat_Joe_KFC.jpg

Credits: Story and Illustrations provided to you by Troll.INC

Ji Indur, the 1 and only Satanic clown of Eta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anonymous:Where are the armies of The Elite I have heard so much about?
KevinFC: In time you will feel our wrath and BoB's
Anonymous: My armies have already set sail where are yours?
KevinFC: nunyabizniz

Today our armies will clash men! Hear my words!, Butcher their man. Put their sons on the crucifix and take their woman. O what's this?

Anonymous: Weren't our armies suppose to meet on the battlefield?
KevinFC: HA! Try to get me now!

Ctesiphone%20burn-pillage%20lrg.jpg

Anonymous: What you mean he wasn't there?
Captain: Sir the city is ours but he wasn't there.
Anonymous: Keeeviiiiiin!!

13.jpg

KevinFC: *snicker* They won't try to find me in Hussein's hole! muahahhaha, let's wait till they come now I'm scared.

Meanwhile in an Ocean FAR FAR Away!

*Band of Brothers prepare to ride to the coward Kevin's help*

RAC_index_gal5_380x238.jpg

JamesCrackHorn: We're here Kevin! We're here to save you! Wait a minute what's this? Nooooo!

orig.jpg

JamesCrackHorn: Valor brought guns that's not fair, sorry Kevin you're on your own, retreat back to the palace!

KevinFC: Um why are they leaving I still have 5 more buckets to go!

fat_Joe_KFC.jpg

Credits: Story and Illustrations provided to you by Troll.INC

Ji Indur, the 1 and only Satanic clown of Eta

all I have been fighting is women.... Talk your elsewhere... I am waiting on your 500 to 600 attacks on my, but all I see is my attacks on you and conquering your cities..... I want the BP's.... so where are you... can't find you... where are you ranked in Eta.... That's right looser... I know my rank... You better believe I am coming... My Wrath is coming... Why don't you finally get into this skirmish... Looking forward to it... Littleman

DeletedUser

all I have been fighting is women.... Talk your elsewhere... I am waiting on your 500 to 600 attacks on my, but all I see is my attacks on you and conquering your cities..... I want the BP's.... so where are you... can't find you... where are you ranked in Eta.... That's right looser... I know my rank... You better believe I am coming... My Wrath is coming... Why don't you finally get into this skirmish... Looking forward to it... Littleman

1. It's me not my.
2. You have never attacked me so you couldn't have conquered.
3. I was 1 of the first in this "Skirmish", so get your facts straight.
4. My Rank Still popping and still beast.
5. Your rank? Pretty impressive you officially have no life.

:pro: <----------- Ya this is Grepolis but I will be ripping you apart like it's WWE Smackdown.

P.S 6. Start attacking men and leave the lassies be.

DeletedUser9267

I have no idea who you are Tbro (well I heard rumours) but you sure made some harsh and untrue statements here.
Why are you hiding your identity?

The Valor boys and girls know where we stand on this, fighting against our old team mates and friends whether they are in Valor or TE was never something we looked forward to.

Once the dust settles a bit, it is my sincere hope that cooler heads will prevail.

DeletedUser

I have no idea who you are Tbro (well I heard rumours) but you sure made some harsh and untrue statements here.
Why are you hiding your identity?

The Valor boys and girls know where we stand on this, fighting against our old team mates and friends whether they are in Valor or TE was never something we looked forward to.

Once the dust settles a bit, it is my sincere hope that cooler heads will prevail.

My identity will be one no one would ever expect it to be. Untrue statements? It was a short story not facts now if you guys want to take it to the heart then be my guess. I stand together with Valor's point of view. TE has taken in refugee and even attacked the members of Valor for no good reason. Inactivity will Cause TE to loose in the east and whatever BoB do it will not change the outcome of this war.

TE has been marked, meet you in hell.

P.S If you ever want to share those rumours please do so I can correct you properly.

DeletedUser13583

Hm...nice pic the one with the cavalry charging highlanders..unfair fight that turtle formation...and when you think it was one man mistake ...charging in the mist of battle

DeletedUser

Tbro5 you could be Whateverr trying to start a war between Valor and TE so TE couldnt be focused only on CR!

But on the other hand who cares,only lousy man and cowards do not stand behind their words and hide their identity while stating many things...(lefty if thats you behind Tbro5 I am just kidding).

DeletedUser

Hm...nice pic the one with the cavalry charging highlanders..unfair fight that turtle formation...and when you think it was one man mistake ...charging in the mist of battle

Yep losing fight when you put cavalry against a line of well trained infantry line.

Tbro5 you could be Whateverr trying to start a war between Valor and TE so TE couldnt be focused only on CR!

hmm pretty sure James stated at the beginning of this thread that Valor was declaring war against TE so logically speaking and theoraticlly speaking I can't be starting a war that was already started by someone else.
Now comparing me with Whateverr is truly sad. Atleast compare me with someone cool like "The Abbs" or "La Rosalia"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep losing fight when you put cavalry against a line of well trained infantry line.

hmm pretty sure James stated at the beginning of this thread that Valor was declaring war against TE so logically speaking and theoraticlly speaking I can't be starting a war that was already started by someone else.
Now comparing me with Whateverr is truly sad. Atleast compare me with someone cool like "The Abbs" or "La Rosalia"

Are you afraid of your past or a wannabe.. if you are truly Lefty2gun... go staraight to hades without pasting GO... if your a wannabe kiss my place where the sunny doesn't show......

I have only one true enemy... A wannabe CR leader.. send me a personnel message.. I will make you number 2 in my list... I dare you... I will have fun destroying you.... LOL.... and on top of that HahHahHaha

DeletedUser9267

Zach, I don't think he is L2G, but he probably was in ETA long time ago, he was leaving as we were growing.

Anyway, this thread is not about Tbro5, if he wants, he can open his own, it might make a fun topic, "Who am I".