Pnp Valor VS The Elite!

DeletedUser

Are you afraid of your past or a wannabe.. if you are truly Lefty2gun... go staraight to hades without pasting GO... if your a wannabe kiss my place where the sunny doesn't show......

I have only one true enemy... A wannabe CR leader.. send me a personnel message.. I will make you number 2 in my list... I dare you... I will have fun destroying you.... LOL.... and on top of that HahHahHaha

If I am Lefty2gun you should be afraid at the moment because you already know what's coming for you.

If I am a wannabe then you know I have already infiltrated TE.

You can sit down and brainstorm till you figure out which one is true.

Waterloo part two

Indeed Gipsy only difference is that we have someone better then Napoleon, we have Rygarr himself and unlike Napoleon he didn't make the mistake of attacking Russia during winter, hahahhahahhahah we are perfectly outfitted to fight in the cold so your "Home field advantage won't save you now TE.

Zach, I don't think he is L2G, but he probably was in ETA long time ago, he was leaving as we were growing.

Anyway, this thread is not about Tbro5, if he wants, he can open his own, it might make a fun topic, "Who am I".

Now now seems you are not that well informed then Koma. Lefty2gun is back in Eta, he is hungry for revenge against TE and he will devour those that side with them and if you do want a thread "Who am I" it could be arranged mrs KomagoCrackCorn perfect couple to. Did you guys get married in Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zach, I don't think he is L2G, but he probably was in ETA long time ago, he was leaving as we were growing.

Anyway, this thread is not about Tbro5, if he wants, he can open his own, it might make a fun topic, "Who am I".

I agree with you Kostas.... To hear from Whateverr is one thing.. to hear from a wannabe is another thing.... I respect Tony and CR.. But not this low life....

DeletedUser15946

L2G, with all his flaws, is not a coward. I could cut my hand you are not him, and I could say you are about 15 and very immature. Kinda cowardly not saying your identity? Maybe I can get new forum acc and post all kind of , would you guys like it? You know, insult you all? Zach at least insults under his name.

DeletedUser

L2G, with all his flaws, is not a coward. I could cut my hand you are not him, and I could say you are about 15 and very immature. Kinda cowardly not saying your identity? Maybe I can get new forum acc and post all kind of , would you guys like it? You know, insult you all? Zach at least insults under his name.

Maybe I don't have an Identity, maybe I do. So how can I be a coward if I'm "insulting" with my only forum account but still in my view I am posting on the forums words that form sentences it is your opinion if it is an insult or not.

I'm not concealing an Identity this is my Identity. tbro5 the jester.

DeletedUser

l2g dont write like that so its not him!!

l2g more forward lol!! and jaems if it was l2g and u made that treat i dont think u would beat him lol!! cos i know he could get sevreal good accounts if he come back and he wouldnt b afreaid to attack anyone! he was one the best fighters on the server before! and he could get back up there again!

DeletedUser

20 - 0 from the point of taking in Refugees

normally i count from the time war was declared.

before a war there are always skirmishes, war is a result of a failure or lack of desire to keep those skirmishes local.

DeletedUser

:pro: I always seem to be fighting The Elite :pro: No matter which part of ETA I am in :)

DeletedUser9267

:pro: I always seem to be fighting The Elite :pro: No matter which part of ETA I am in :)

At least this could put to rest the comments about Tribunal running TE.

Welcome back noob.

rygarr I am really surprised you took him in.

DeletedUser

I have said very little about this current event,

It came as a surprise to me also, to see this war between Valor and The Elite. Sure their have been rumors of war, but there are always rumors of war, and few of those rumors result in war. This time the rumors are true.

We welcome Valor, the enemies of our enemies, as friends with a common cause.

We respect Valor for building an alliance and becoming one of the most feared alliances in ETA. Few if ever has an alliance went up in in reputation as fast as Valor.

Valor taking on the largest alliance shows their fighting spirit, and they are taking this opportunity to show the ETA world they are not some new start-up alliance without plan. They have fighters and are willing to use them. So the ETA world better take notice.

These are the qualities that Chaos Rising likes about Valor.

Valor (rygarr) is leading his own alliance against a top alliance for the first time.
The Elite (kevinfc) instigated this war with valor, and is now fighting a top alliance, where his members are close enough to actually fight.

The challenge:
the challenge for valor is to keep their fighters focused
the challenge for The Elite is to rally the troops.

Chaos Rising can't stay neutral in this war because TE already declared war on us. So we proudly side with Valor in this war.

DeletedUser

At least this could put to rest the comments about Tribunal running TE.

Welcome back noob.

rygarr I am really surprised you took him in.

Nice to hear from you too Mate. Sorry about the previous misunderstandings.

But Kevin is ex Tribunal ;)
So is : Kaiser Sose, pyvke, iraine, loguboss and buntyb :)

Also I am sure you have discussed with Kevin about the communications that I had with him in December. I am sure that you know what I am talking about ...

Anyways good to me back ... and just messing with you : Sorry ;)

DeletedUser9267

I have said very little about this current event,
It came as a surprise to me also, to see this war between Valor and The Elite. Sure their have been rumors of war, but there are always rumors of war, and few of those rumors result in war. This time the rumors are true.
We welcome Valor, the enemies of our enemies, as friends with a common cause.
Really?
Nice acting there whateverr, let’s see, you signed off at 20:35 yesterday, war between Valor and TE was declared at 22:22, and you post this at 06:56 today claiming you have heard about rumors of this war and during this time between 22:22 and 06:56 you managed to contact your council and decide that you will take a stance with Valor. I must admit, I am very impressed with how efficiently CR runs, congratulations.
I personally have a lot of respect for Valor, their leaders and most of their members.
However it would be pretty hard to convince me that this was not pre planned.
Chaos Rising can't stay neutral in this war because TE already declared war on us. So we proudly side with Valor in this war.
Congratulations again, I salute you; you have managed to drive a wedge between brothers.
You are a master of deception and manipulation.
In my opinion The ETA world better take notice of that.

Valor, watch your back from your new found friends.

DeletedUser

However it would be pretty hard to convince me that this was not pre planned.

I will not try and convince anyone of anything but i will say this...

In our shared forum (Valor and BoB) I have stated on several occasions that I did not like the direction the Elite was going in. I also let everyone know when issues arose with Dirk and refugees and well you guys know.

While i admit i have been less than willing to hear words of wisdom on how to patch this relationship. Its simply because i no longer want peace with 1/2 TE.

So many things have been done that its now hard to come back from it.

The fact that CR is also at war with TE is the farthest thing in my mind. I also admit that if it was not for Jcc and Komagos i would have done this well before now. I respect you both but i can not live with things the way they are for reasons posted in other posts...

DeletedUser

Valor "Are you ready?" The Elite "Are you ready." A pause. Let's get it on!

DeletedUser9267

I will not try and convince anyone of anything but i will say this...

In our shared forum (Valor and BoB) I have stated on several occasions that I did not like the direction the Elite was going in. I also let everyone know when issues arose with Dirk and refugees and well you guys know.

rygarr, since you bring our shared forum up, there a lot of other things said in there, may be you should look them over.

I tried my best to stay out of the arguments between Valor and TE, only voiced my opinion when asked.

I still did not think I would see the day that this will happen. May be I am wrong and it's just an exciting time for ETA, hey it's just a game.