Pnp Valor VS The Elite!

DeletedUser

I enjoy when I hear some alliances have east wing,western operations,recently heard some UOW big guns are having less then few hours of sleep,that is what war (war game in this case) is all about.

Why we dont have anything like that in B.A. Commander?

maybe time to switch alliance,what the hell if Pariba changes alliance like 12 times and he is representative player of loyalty why I wouldnt change it for 3-rd time?

DeletedUser

I enjoy when I hear some alliances have east wing,western operations,recently heard some UOW big guns are having less then few hours of sleep,that is what war (war game in this case) is all about.

I've heard that to. in CR we don't even activate vacation mode. Nor do we have a commander or east/west/north/south operations. I don't think anyone in CR loses sleep. What i want to know is what are these operation leaders are doing.

DeletedUser

I think Valor leaders have made it clear as to what we are doing. TST on the other hand is well, a bit confused. I took a city on their WW island and instead of one of their founders helping his alliance take back the city he though he could take a few of my cities, all I can say is that his 4 CS attempts failed!

DeletedUser

I think Valor leaders have made it clear as to what we are doing. TST on the other hand is well, a bit confused. I took a city on their WW island and instead of one of their founders helping his alliance take back the city he though he could take a few of my cities, all I can say is that his 4 CS attempts failed!

You are doing great. i'd love to read the messages they must have sent you.

DeletedUser

have no clue,TST dont like us anymore since LB took a city on their WW island.