Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

Not all of these people are gold spammers, some are actually just good, like Digital Mystikz, which Im still stunned joined, is a really good player.

Lol don't do it bro, don't do that thing you did in Pandosia, where you first wanted to join a alliance but became all bitter ... its not a good look mate.

DeletedUser

I did want to join, then you showed me why I shouldnt. I praise you for that.

DeletedUser13240

Aye,
I were noticin' that meself.
It be good when yer recruiter be anal.
That be meanin' things be in place.

Well, sorta anyways.

yer noticin'
unit

DeletedUser41523

Honestly Gold, I like ya, but you shouldn't be trashing other teams because you didn't get in.

As for our count. As Daizan said, its going to possibly be 100. Which i'm okay with. Anyone who knows me, knows that I successfully managed 200 peeps in Theta during my stint there and that they were actually pretty good once they got going. Its all about positioning and team work.

As for egos, i'll make a vow now. Even if I didn't get along with people in the past, or had the appearance of. Consider it a clean slate. Past trash talk was just rivalry stuff. I'll work with anyone on my team and consider me having your back. As many of you know, a debate with me is often impersonal anyways. Just practice for political science and law school. :)

DeletedUser5061

@lemur Show some respect man, unit be royalty.

Not true, this player has been on his own since he was only 2500 points. Not once ever has he joined another alliance after that.

i5EOk1l.png

Wow that is extremely depressing, dude is clearly....

Annnnaaaaa

ALLLLLLLLLiiisssssssssssaaaa

we have to save this guy, befriend him and show him he deserves love and friendship doesn't have to be all alone in this big bad world.

DeletedUser46838

Annnnaaaaa

we have to save this guy, befriend him and show him he deserves love and friendship doesn't have to be all alone in this big bad world.

I think this player sometimes go on the forums...

He's second place in Oropus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly Gold, I like ya, but you shouldn't be trashing other teams because you didn't get in.

Im not trashing any alliance, Im just keeping count. Nor am I disrespecting unit, but the pirate talk is starting to get a bit old. Just last week he was talking like he was from old Greece. Its starting to get confusing. Not sure if hes making fuin of peoples accents or if hes actually a Greek Pirate.

DeletedUser12512

Nice to see you are going to have 100 people even before the server starts Dai, that's the power of connections. Good for you. It looks like once again you will have the manpower (and draganapower) to dominate a new world from the get go. I think I'll be headed in the other direction ;-p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

But how will I love you if you head south? By the way, friendly tip. Worlds don't fill like they used to. SE will probably put you kitty corner to us. Just an fyi.

DeletedUser33530

Annnnaaaaa

I think this player sometimes go on the forums...

He's second place in Oropus
Oh my God. He shares a forum tab with like every large alliance that has ever existed in oropos. Everyone has offered to take him in but he declines as he likes to stay neutral. Frankly I hope he win wonders but I also have to cheer for my own alliance.

DeletedUser13405

Nice to see you are going to have 100 people even before the server starts Dai, that's the power of connections. Good for you. It looks like once again you will have the manpower (and draganapower) to dominate a new world from the get go. I think I'll be headed in the other direction ;-p

Nice to see you too Atticus! Seriously.

150 alliance cap can fill out quickly. As someone who has recruited many of our members, I can say that I'm really looking forward to playing with these folks. Some have been my enemies in past world, some have been my allies. Some I don't know, but want to get to know. I haven't been this amped up for a world in a long time. Should be a ton of fun.

And haters gonna hate on our numbers. I prefer to think of it as building a strong and deep team :)

DeletedUser41523

Looks like I finally have a reason to try again.

Atticus, I look forward to our fight. I hope I can be a key contributor in our fight. But most of all, I hope to add you to the list of people I've beaten or help beat. You're honestly one of the two remaining grepo-household names that are still active before I complete my list. I know that unlike most of the others, you won't come easy or in the first few weeks, it'll be a hard fight and we as a team will have to earn it no matter how many big names we add.

This is a rare opportunity and I thank you for it.

DeletedUser

Looks like I finally have a reason to try again.

Atticus, I look forward to our fight. I hope I can be a key contributor in our fight. But most of all, I hope to add you to the list of people I've beaten or help beat. You're honestly one of the two remaining grepo-household names that are still active before I complete my list. I know that unlike most of the others, you won't come easy or in the first few weeks, it'll be a hard fight and we as a team will have to earn it no matter how many big names we add.

This is a rare opportunity and I thank you for it.

How do you even know that Venominium is going to war Ruse ?

DeletedUser46838

^^ proof right there, Lemur. And they've made Chalna a target