Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I font see any proof. Let me know where you guys are fighting if you do decide to fight. I'll make sure to get a front row seat, maybe Ill get up and get a snack of my own to watch.

@Stormguy

Why can't you take me yourself ? I would enjoy watching you attempt to rim me while I sit back and click *enlist* and see your troops die.

DeletedUser

Well, I made you an offer on Pandosia, but you didn't want to take it. I have no problem with fighting you once this world opens

DeletedUser42126

Wow, never been in a dia premade before. I have made them mad more than a few times tough, this should be a fun ride. Nice to be here guys!

DeletedUser42126

Ash! I thought you quit! or maybe you just always lie to me! :Angry:

DeletedUser42126

an I hear that you are stogus! Nice to see you again buddy!

DeletedUser42126

yes, I am amirashah on the US servers. Now here comes him being all lovey dovey

DeletedUser

i just checked a few threads in this section.

may i ask you a question Rock5 ?
you excited for the new world?

im curious :D

DeletedUser42126

well its getting boring there are only really 2 alliances at this point so we just battle back and forth. Not as exciting as the "old days." I see lots of friends here that I didn't even expect to have on the world! This should be fun!

DeletedUser46838

I'm ready! :D

Monster Mouse said:
well its getting boring there are only really 2 alliances at this point so we just battle back and forth. Not as exciting as the "old days." I see lots of friends here that I didn't even expect to have on the world! This should be fun!

There are premades that don't say they're joining.

DeletedUser41523

Goldlemur, I think Atticus made a premade for the exact purpose of taking us on. Now maybe i'm wrong and we'll end up making sweet sweet love on the beaches outside of my polis. But for now, i'm going to assume that we're fighting.

DeletedUser

if there is an award for the biggest "pre world opening hype" , damn dude.
you better start taking some notes for your acceptance Speech :D