Confirmed Very annoying city doesnt change

JungleBear

Phrourach
Is anyone else having this problem.

As i scroll through one of my groups of cities. ( happens to be ls group, immaterial ) everytime i click right to go to the next city it doesn't change. The city changes but the resource and city name dont. I have to refresh the page or reload grep everytim i switch cities.....Very frustrating.....

Cant see it listed here so wondering if its just me ?

On a side note, today i opened a quest at a city. I have 81 cities. As i didnt have enough resources to complete the quest at the time i continued in rl but have now come back and have no idea which city it was i opened the quest in. Im not scrolling through all my cities to see which one. The little icon that states you have a quest in the city has gone. No idea. Anyone ?

DeletedUser

Yes, this may be during switching between cities. There was no this problem in old interface......

DeletedUser30562

this is happening to me as well

it happens when Call of the ocean is activated on a certain city, it wont let you then scroll to the next city, very annoying and frustrating

DeletedUser23986

Is anyone else having this problem.

As i scroll through one of my groups of cities. ( happens to be ls group, immaterial ) everytime i click right to go to the next city it doesn't change. The city changes but the resource and city name dont. I have to refresh the page or reload grep everytim i switch cities.....Very frustrating.....

Cant see it listed here so wondering if its just me ?

On a side note, today i opened a quest at a city. I have 81 cities. As i didnt have enough resources to complete the quest at the time i continued in rl but have now come back and have no idea which city it was i opened the quest in. Im not scrolling through all my cities to see which one. The little icon that states you have a quest in the city has gone. No idea. Anyone ?

open the quest and click center

DeletedUser

Hello, there are several factors that could cause the issues you are experiencing, to best determine a solution I would recommend that you open a ticket.

To attempt to solve this blindly I would say you would need to , not use internet explorer ( if you are using it ) , clear your cache, disable / uninstall any add-ons/scripts you have added for Grepolis ( report converter, etc ) and refresh for occasional instances where this happens.

DeletedUser

I get the same thing. Also I lose the city name, resources and toolbar on the left if I refresh. I've just renamed one of my cities ( in oropos) and now hardly anything works when I click on it.

DeletedUser43011

This happens when you have the spell Call of the ocean enacted on the city your switching to

DeletedUser

Let me confirm with The Dragon if this is a known issue. For the mean time, clearing your cache may help.

DeletedUser

Same thing with...

You know when you open barracks and it will display for example 100 slings are possible to be built.

On the old interface you could, for example, click wedding 5 times and it would refresh itself instantly showing, for example, 120 slingers.

Now you have to click the wedding 5 times, exit the barracks and then reopen it to show the new amount

DeletedUser

Same thing with...

You know when you open barracks and it will display for example 100 slings are possible to be built.

On the old interface you could, for example, click wedding 5 times and it would refresh itself instantly showing, for example, 120 slingers.

Now you have to click the wedding 5 times, exit the barracks and then reopen it to show the new amount

This is a known issue.

DeletedUser

Its an issue. Old interface had it so the new one should. Simples

DeletedUser

Alot of people (me aswell) get that bug where You cannot switch to a city that has "call of the ocean" activated on it. A simple F5 will solve the problem, but as the new interface is again more demanding refreshing takes time + when You are doing Your morning building routine before work and You happen to have 100+ cities, that time you waste refreshing your browser is quite valuable.
Also it can happen that You don't notice the fact that You actually changed the city your are viewing but visually it shows something else, so You could end up putting in the wrong build orders.

Very annoying.

DeletedUser37640

Lol this isnt our fault, this is the games. This happens to me as well before and after i added scripts.

DeletedUser

Nobody said it's anyone's fault.

Anyways, this isn't really a bug it's more of lag. I cant tell you exactly why but I can tell you that scripts wont help and that clearing your cache and clearing your games local content under Local temporary saving in your settings can help.

Also, disabling your scripts does not count as not having or using it.