Confirmed Very annoying city doesnt change

DeletedUser33909

Atuin .. en51 .. City list will not scroll .... will not got past first page ... even if I select a later page to go to ... have cleared cashe and history etc ... tried it on another computer ...tried it on explorer and chrome ... this is is city drop-down in overviews listing...

JungleBear

Phrourach
I had to argue with 2 mods before eventually getting it confirmed, very dissapointed i had to scream so loud before someone listened.

DeletedUser27700

We only report the bugs, then wait for a fix like everyone else. Sorry we can't give any more information :/

DeletedUser

I had to argue with 2 mods before eventually getting it confirmed, very dissapointed i had to scream so loud before someone listened.

Well done though, I reported it several times and didn't get a response if I remember correctly. Except the standard.. refresh blah blah lol

DeletedUser

Not sure if I should've started a new thread or not but this bug is similar to problems I am having just recently ... i.e., the past week. Not only will my scroll not change cities properly, but clicking on city names in the drop down doesn't change to the appropriate city, resources do not update when delivered, messages show up on the left menu but no corresponding envelope drops on the right, clicking on Senate, Barracks, Harbor, etc. renders a blank window (with only the title in the frame).

I have experienced the scroll bug in the past, but never this severely and a refresh usually solved the issue. The other problems mentioned are new.

Yes, I have cleared cookies and cache (constantly). I have run Malwarebytes (just in case). I do not run any scripts and never have. I haven't made any changes to my pc or downloaded any new programs (or Microsoft updates). I am running Firefox and even tried switching to Chrome for purposes of comparison and nothing seem to help.

This behavior seems to spike ... at times being so severe that I would consider the game frozen, making it necessary to log out and back in again to get any response from anything. Other times, I would categorize it as extremely bad lag, and at least half the time not even a page refresh solves the problem.

Anyone else getting this or have any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21784

Yes Xendia, I have the same issues. Obviously the bug - although well-known since November 2013 - hasn't been fixed yet. I can jump to next city 3 or 4 times, but that's it. Next time I click a city in the city list, or try scrolling to next city, it doesn't work. Then I have to refresh the browser which is very annoying, because all open windows are closing etc. It's as if a box is full and you have to clean it out. Or as if an array is running full and you have to flush it.

Please developers, fix this.

I'm using Google Chrome, latest version.

Zarun-

Strategos
Would like to report this bug still exists with cities that have COTO.

None of the previous updates have fixed it as said in this thread.

JungleBear

Phrourach
still not done.... i have 160 cities still have to refresh every 2-3..... so much time wasted constantly refreshing pagessss hmmmm

The most frustrating bit was .... actually getting someone to beleive me... shocking that bit !!!!

DeletedUser

having the same issues.. im right in the middle of being attacked and i have to refresh to be able to switch my cities just to do anything..

DeletedUser

I just had this happen today. I used coto yesterday. I don't think I used it today. It just started happening today. coto isn't active in any of my cities right now though. It's doing it in chrome, firefox, and the iphone 5 ios desktop version. Very uncool. I cleared all my caches except on the phone.

working fine out of the blue now. I don't see anything different with my active spells on the city. Except maybe hops reinforcement is gone

Ok it's back to not working at all. Nearly unnavigable between cities even if I refresh each time I switch

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've come to the conclusion that this error only happens for me if I'm under attack. Both on my pc and on the phone

DeletedUser27700

We need some more info on this. Anyone who is having this problem, please fill out the bug template found
The following format is what we request you post in, it enables us to help diagnose you problem.

World:
In Game Name:
Have check the known bugs list:
Have you cleared your cache and cookies:
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone:
Have you tried a different connection:
Full Version or Mobile Version:
Browser and Version:
Overview of the bug:
and respond to this thread.

We're working on some different scenarios to reproduce this, but have been unable to. Any more information would be helpful.

DeletedUser

I'll do a template when I get home but I am nearly 100% it only does it when I'm under attack. On fire fox no extensions, on chrome with extensions and on my iPhone iOS w/e no extensions in desktop mode. Iirc even the app