Inactive Topic Viewing Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser30767

I am going to say this is a good idea, it also shouldn't take much work to implement, and would save a lot of support tickets.

I am liking it :)

Excellent idea. Simple and with no downsides.

I would vote for this, and use it if implemented.

BEAUTIFUL idea, that would seriously smooth out the process of getting awards, as they would be:

1) More appreciated as players would be more wanting to gain the award
2) More looked at, because at the moment they are viewed as a random stat.

Just a quick query, only the player can actually view the stats of his personal awards? You can't view other player's award stats.

The mods have spoken and so has WB ... so i think this idea should be moved to improvements or polls as soon as possible!!! :)

DeletedUser30490

:D ya i think so tooo guys :p
but theres some requirements right
dunno what ones exactly
Developments Section Thread

Please click here to view the thread for Developments. Before posting please remember:

Minimum Requirements
The idea needs to have at least 2 of the following.
Needs to have at least 150 views.
Needs to have at least 40 posts.
The original poster has to maintain their idea and make sure suggestion to improve it are reflected in the OP.
The thread rating must have 4 stars or more, and 25 people or more.

Improvements Section Thread

Please click here to view the thread for Improvements. Before posting please remember:

Minimum Requirements
The idea needs to have at least 2 of the following.
Needs to have at least 100 views.
Needs to have at least 30 posts.
The original poster has to maintain their idea and make sure suggestion to improve it are reflected in the OP.
The thread rating must have 4 stars or more, and 25 people or more.

DeletedUser

This thread will be moved to Improvements, if the Ideas Sections mods basically feel it has been refined enough,

DeletedUser30490

lol then ill be waiting and hoping others will like this as well :p

DeletedUser

except well for the one who is leading the daily awards

To use one example, could another player view how many units you defended against on a particular day several months back if you have a defender of the day award?

DeletedUser30490

yes
it would say the player has defeated that amount of units and then the date

soo just wondering how many months does it take for ideas to get passes on to improvements?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes
it would say the player has defeated that amount of units and then the date

That would be also be a good idea, and one I support. Perhaps not so much an exact figure of what is killed, but a total number of 'units' for defender/attacker awards, an overall amount of resources for looter, and only a number of cities on the day for great power. Anything specific such as size for the city one, how much of each resource for looter, or how much of each unit would probably be too much effort for too little gain.

soo just wondering how many months does it take for ideas to get passes on to improvements?

Some ideas are put in almost immediately, others have floated around for over a year and haven't progressed, so there is no simple for time length. I would say a healthy average is a couple of months, maybe....

Oh and please refrain from double posting, use the edit button if you have to add in something else, that is unless you wish to bump this if the idea goes inactive for over a month.

DeletedUser30490

oh ok thanx horus :)

weeeee little bump hehhe;)

DeletedUser30490

thanx :D

:( mods dont youll think this is a good idea :p :(

its being some time lol even though some others have being their for months...im impatient :Angry:

DeletedUser31161

i think its good. maybe we should spam the mods to make it happen... lol ;)

DeletedUser30490

ohhh ok then no spamming just random replies so that laneyy will pass this over to development/improvements

DeletedUser

ohhh ok then no spamming just random replies so that laneyy will pass this over to development/improvements

I'm not in charge of passing ideas. I refer them and phoenix will pass them or not pass them. :)