Inactive Topic Viewing Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser23986

send phoenix a message if you guys are that impatient. just don't send 1 per head or he will be flooded with 20 similar messages. lol :D

DeletedUser

I like the idea. Every game that has awards for acomplishing tasks at least lets you view the requirements so that you have something to work towards or at least a direction to go. Also most games have some sort of Stat menu where you could see your different stats. But in this case just the achievments will do fine

Thrillology

Phrourach
If this idea is applied, everyone will know about how you get an award for being the only player on an island! :O It might not be as unique as it used to be. :(

Eh. Hero Worlds are the easiest to achieve #1 in an ocean and the only player on an island because not too many new players join.

I like this idea, I love it. Does the wiki even post all of the awards?

Thrillology

Phrourach
so failed as in no chance for this again?

There's always a possibility of a second chance, and a developer might stumble across this idea and like it.

I wonder if there's a possibility of them also not wanting to code something new into the game, or simply being busy with other games that are possibly more demanding. There's also a lot of forums for the different Grepolis servers that give ideas.

Only if the US and EN forums were merged, then they wouldn't have to go to as many forums.
---------

Are the developers that make Grepolis the same ones that make the other games? :/

DeletedUser

so failed as in no chance for this again?

Have faith. :) lol

There's always a possibility of a second chance, and a developer might stumble across this idea and like it.

I wonder if there's a possibility of them also not wanting to code something new into the game, or simply being busy with other games that are possibly more demanding. There's also a lot of forums for the different Grepolis servers that give ideas.

Only if the US and EN forums were merged, then they wouldn't have to go to as many forums.
---------

Are the developers that make Grepolis the same ones that make the other games? :/

What I understand about the developers is that they are tasked with a game (project). They can be transferred onto others game but for the most part once in a team they stay there to help with that game..As they're the ones that came up with the design and such..So their input is needed.

DeletedUser30490

damn it laney give this another round on vote :(
but with some useless ones :D

DeletedUser30490

ok im know im double posting:p
BUT i really wanna know what "Failed Improvement" means???
do i gte another chance this has had over 4000 views :(

DeletedUser27700

ok im know im double posting:p
BUT i really wanna know what "Failed Improvement" means???
do i gte another chance this has had over 4000 views :(

Failed improvement means it went to vote but did not meet criteria for passing.

DeletedUser30490

Ya,
Me know that :p
But my question do i get a second shot at this?

DeletedUser31385

Daily Awards

Proposal: The daily awards say you got defender of day but they dont tell how many troops you killed. It could mean you killed 10k or 50k, you cant tell. I think they should add the amount they killed when you hover the mouse over the award.
How much did you loot?
How Many cities did you conquer?
How many units did you kill while attacking?

No one will know unless the number is added.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
YES

Reason:
You cant tell how many Resources were looted, units killed in O or D, Cities conquered that day.

Details:
Its pretty well explained above

Visual Aids:
None

Balance:
None Needed

Abuse Prevention:
Cant be abused

Summary:

This will really help players out.