War Declaration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Scar I know only to well of tibs and how he likes to talk and make empty promises as before the BoM war he made contact with me to inform me of the planned attacks. He assured me "the time to stand and fight the elites is now" he told me many times that TFP were on our side.
We planned attacks and defence for about 2 weeks before the war, then suddenly he stopped opening my messages. A couple of days went by with no contact until the day before Pergamum and TFP joined the war. He sent me some bull message about how his Internet had been down and while he was gone TFP council had changed all the plans but he could no longer discuss the matter with me.

Whilst I do not wish to go off tangent of war between DoA and TFP and I wasn't privy to all dialogue between BoM and TFP, I was privy to a joint forum between BoM and TFP in which the Fear brothers basically asked TFP to supply defence for BoM. So BoM would earn BP from TFP defence and BP from BoM attack, whilst TFP would get all there defence destroyed and not much else. So whilst I am sure that sat nicely with you and BoM, it did not sit well with TFP members and that is the reason TFP did not assist BoM.

DeletedUser

AWESOME DISCUSSION HERE!!!
finally some inter-allaince dialog, looks great to me :D

Speaking of broken balance on our server - I do agree with many points H17 made and I respect him a lot for his intelligent and adult attitude, as always...
This is why me, GROM, was interested in joining TFP for fun of having war against DoA, for the challenge it offered.

However I and even very cultural and stoic Scar, we were not able to effectively communicate with Tibs who seems to be obssesed with his leadership and is full of matcho bull... He ruined my dialog with TFP and left us with big distaste (not mentioning killing our trust and leaving us unsure about what TFP might do in the future). I personally blame him as the reason for this "imbalance".

Say what you want about TH or DoA but they are where they are thanks to their great leadership. Of course leaders would go nowhere without good players but even the best players will fail if their leaders are incompetent.

Leaders decide about success or failure of an alliance and it makes game so much more pleasant to be led by Forty than by the paranoid matcho who cant understand basic things people try to explain him over and over again... Tibs see in everyone an enemy, someone who tries to steal his leadership or destroy his alliance.

This is why Pergamum left all talks. RMs maybe would not join DoA if Pergamum didnt do that, who knows?
The challenge of fighting the best is not worth my energy and time if I have to fight also with my own leader... The great atmosphere in DoA is something which hasnt been offered by Tibs - after our talks I knew that I dont want to see this guy anymore but after small short talk with Forty I knew where I will go.
Yes I feel more relaxed playing with DoA even though before the merge they were whole ocean away from me and Im surrounded by TFP and ex RMs.

I know one thing, Murty is right:
I hope Tibs gets what is coming to him (SW)

and mind that Murty was introduced to me long time ago as the BoM diplomat and very close TFP friend....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5270

GROM you put a smile on my face. Well if you or any of the ex Pergy people ever want to join us, an invite into TFP is only a message away. Come to think of it we would probably send an invite to anybody in DOA if they wanted to join us. We would even be willing to make FortyFour TFP's Commander of Ocean 55 if he ever wants a new challenge.

Wishful thinking maybe, but stranger things have happened!

DeletedUser

(D) Cheers for the offer but I will gracefully decline. I know what happened in the days before Perg joining DoA etc... etc.... Im not posting it due to wanting to show mutual respect to all 3 alliances at the time. Never-less I do not believe that Perg swing this war into such a spectacular U-turn. TFP just never created contingency plans, nor have they ver planned long term, this could then be argued in the respect to stating that a long term plans tend to lead to more failures and by leading the alliance it is imperative to have one that is a lot more flexible and can easily evolve, but the speed that the particular alliance can do things is the most important aspect of its life as if it cannot adapt, then it will fail. (D)

DeletedUser5270

Well it is an open ended offer.

By the way we have just completed the conquest of a DOA city in Ocean 65. :p

Don't let anybody fool you. We are fighting this war because we believe that we can ultimately win. We will take a lot of pressure, but this will ultimately make us stronger. The truth is we are holding our own and we don't have to worry about our backs as we are on the edge of Delta.

There is one thing that I can promise you and all of Delta. This is going to be the longest, hardest, toughest fight that DOA have ever been involved in.

We have both given slightly amusing terms of Surrender. Here are the real terms for this war.

"First Alliance to Die Looses"

DeletedUser

This is the normal course of action for all alliances that seek to be the top dog. It's a grepo version goldilocks (too stong, too tough, just right) if you can't win, make a huge set of reasonable comments on the forum (passive aggressive style), look anxiously around the world maps, find the nearest and smallest IoA player you can and unload on them.

It's part of the training we offer and normally funds alot of our players expansion plans (if they survive).

To date
TFP losses = 4 towns (3 DoA + 1 HUN)
TFP gains = 4 towns (all from IoA)

DeletedUser

lol Imperica, as I said, working with Tibs, no thank you! I have leftovers of my sanity to protect.

Anyway when I decide to join an alliance then its done. I dont jump from one camp to another. 1) Im loyal to my guys with who Im since the beginning of this game and we all go together, they trust me and I wont let them down, 2) Im loyal to my current alliance, my new home is DoA. It could change if DoA dissolved, or the leader asked me to leave or betrayed me. Otherwise Im mercenary (samurai lol) till the bitter death.

PS I must admitt we struggle a bit to defend our IoA friends who are located far behind the lines, like 20-30 hrs by LS. There are few IoA players located in the center of your ocean and behind it, closer to the edge of map which you molest everyday - gratz. That makes you....really scary.

PS we noticed that someone has already switched vacation mode...I hope its his reall life need to do that and it wont be your new trend, cuz when I see my little brothers being attacked by many much bigger players Im getting more and more hungry for TFP BPs...and i dont want to leave the table hungry.

DeletedUser9300

Just this thread and-- woohoo! Finally some good ol' PnP seen not that often in Delta forums, excluding the usual anti-Hun/DoA stuff.
Carry on, carry on.

Hopefully this VM mode thing GROM mentioned won't become a trend, like BoM did...

DeletedUser5270

Just this thread and-- woohoo! Finally some good ol' PnP seen not that often in Delta forums, excluding the usual anti-Hun/DoA stuff.
Carry on, carry on.

Hopefully this VM mode thing GROM mentioned won't become a trend, like BoM did...

Never fear. We are not BoM. Unfortunately we do have a few people in VM but that is purely RL.

Feel free to attack me. I am not going anywhere. My baby son just puked all over me in a restaurant and that made me want to run away and hide, but that won't happen on the game.

GROM you mention the few IOA cities that are behind our lines. If they are big enough then obviously we are going to take them. I accept that this doesn't show us to be strong and it doesn't show you to be weak. What confuses me is why these players were accepted into IOA in the first place. I am sure IOA had reasons but I just can't figure them out.

DeletedUser

true true
I dont know why they joined IoA but I guess for the same reason why they didnt want to join TFP ;) it had to be really good reason I reckon.

Why Badnight took them in? I dont know but maybe he had a secret plan to create silent assasins behind the lines to murder Tibs...

re VM good good :) so Hounddog32 and gallimo have to have their RL issues then. Forgive me, it just looked strange when someone was sending many waves one day and left to VM next day after we started sending CS at him.
But its all clear now! no VM! GROM is happy num num num num num BPs :D

DeletedUser

I don't have any soft spot for TFP, although I wish good luck to both and may the best alliance win.

DeletedUser

Please note there is a difference between strategy and tactics. Remote players are often used to form the nucleus of moves out to remote oceans often you find small nodes of them appearing. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. Considering TFP/Pheonix Legionaires have some remote single players I'd perhaps suggest our nodes, while small and vulnerable, are less so than players on their own. I suspect you'll find that IOA remotes will have a better survival rate than the frontline TFP players or TFP remotes. In many respects this is more or less the same pattern of the BoM event.

DoA/IoA will 'win' because we are more organised, have greater resources and are more selfless when it comes to supporting members. Given the diplomacy that TFP has employed in the past I expect they'll struggle to get anyone significant to help them out.

DeletedUser

Ha ha... you do make me chuckle Badnight. I recall a PM exchange between you and I shortly after DoA merged with Pergamum whereby you you made various threats on behalf of the new 'enlarged DoA'. Of coarse these threats were dealt with in my usual tactful manner.
I can't help but disagree with the above statement. The question is, why wouldn't DoA win a war against TFP. Bearing in mind, DoA alliance are twice the size of TFP, are allies with TH and whose training alliance is of similar size to TFP. It would show very poor game play by DoA/IoA players/leaders to lose a war to us. And the reason we cannot get any alliance to assist with the current conflict, is because DoA/IoA are merging with every alliance in the east of Delta.

DeletedUser

no...there are a couple of alliances left in East Delta...I could mention a few in the top 15...;):)

DeletedUser

Not really it wasn't a threat I pointed out you were unable to maintain discipline within your alliance/training alliance (ie keep the peace) and that you were heading towards a fight. It was a statement as I don't remember saying we were coming to get you. I would suggest I pointed out what, to most people, would seem obvious. If you attack others you can expect it to come back to haunt you.

So here we are, IoA have lost 5 towns to date, TFP have lost 5. At this point I had expected to lose more so all things considered we are having a good war.

@Ryu - I know there is more to delta than just the top 12 alliances and in common with most leaders I chat to some on a regular basis, others less so. The games in the east are left mostly in the hands of DoA.

DeletedUser

Ha ha... you do make me chuckle Badnight. I recall a PM exchange between you and I shortly after DoA merged with Pergamum whereby you you made various threats on behalf of the new 'enlarged DoA'. Of coarse these threats were dealt with in my usual tactful manner.
I can't help but disagree with the above statement. The question is, why wouldn't DoA win a war against TFP. Bearing in mind, DoA alliance are twice the size of TFP, are allies with TH and whose training alliance is of similar size to TFP. It would show very poor game play by DoA/IoA players/leaders to lose a war to us. And the reason we cannot get any alliance to assist with the current conflict, is because DoA/IoA are merging with every alliance in the east of Delta.

Yeah right. Same thing everyone was chanting when Rainmaker fought whit Pergamum! "Ohh no way, they are so powerful." Well we fought them and we fought them hard. As every true warrior will tell you - Live is short, glory is eternal! And there cant be more glory to win than fighting an vastly superior enemy! After all not everyone can chose their end, but you can chose to make such an end that you are remembered as men!

Status
Not open for further replies.