War in Ocean 45: WLE,IC,Theta vs. HARPOON

DeletedUser

pretty hoity-toity to me, you're not the only one I am attacking, don't give yourself too much credit. besides I am being attacked, how came not by Theta though?

I don't give myself any credit. Never did. Your a terrible attacker remember? How can i take credit for beating someone who sucks? You were the one to come on here and call me a bad defender yet this is the third time you've tried for my city and third time you failed horribly. If your going to go for a city do it right. Don't send a bunch of noobish "attacks" and then say "well i was trying to attack other people to so its alright". Excuses, excuses. If i get a penny for everyone HARPOON has come up with god only knows.........

*Edit* Forgot to say, Tim, ask Prince why your not being attacked by us. If he still bothers to log in anymore he'll tell you. Thanks for taking the time to -rep. Im sure since its a passive aggressive move more of your mates will do the same

This whole thread has become uncivilized, as its a bunch of people speaking much but saying little.

Theta players, please don't indulge in this stupidity. Lets just send them packing in the game.

Yep fully agree. Wasting my time here with these people. They either don't even read posts or just are this plain stupid....I would suggest to the members of Theta to not bother with this anymore....its a waste of energy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ah and now they leave once they have dished out the personal insults.
well by all means feel free to remove us from the game.
but think you'll find it hard to do with def troops.
and as for you cant think of anyone who has quit or hit VM '
LOL really???? not really up to speed eh.
we cant count at least 10 who have VM and at least 6 have quit.
so more lies (not from me) from theta.
your poor excuse for putdowns in here are as poor as your gaming.
and for that i'll stick to the game
oh BTW am i meant to be going to the gym now to pump iron get all macho and attack one of you guys now lol.
poor poor alliance who lets everyone else do the fighting.
bigbad = all gob no show
jason = should go back to theta where he"a god"
AZ = from what i hear poor player poor leader
and i really hope i've wound you all up enough to be selected for the next op really could use the BP :)

DeletedUser

what's wrong with targeting inactives? Didn't the greeks slit trojan throats as they were sleeping?
LOL This war hasn't even started yet, only a handful of HARPOON members are 100% involved, out of the 75 players. HARPOON has already tore down several experienced alliances singlehandedly.

DeletedUser

and as for you cant think of anyone who has quit or hit VM '
LOL really???? not really up to speed eh.
we cant count at least 10 who have VM and at least 6 have quit.

Then name names please. I said in my post i wasn't trying to leave anything out. I do believe in fairness. But make sure you know it was due to attacks and not other things.

HARPOON has already tore down several experienced alliances singlehandedly.

Name names please....its easy to just boast an accomplishment without actually saying what you did.

DeletedUser

wow this is getting quite heated, some life has been brought back to ocean 45 :D

Stirlo

Phrourach
Without studying the stats too far today i think its 6-1 in our favour but that'll probably be another draw once we take other factors into account.

DeletedUser

Without studying the stats too far today i think its 6-1 in our favour but that'll probably be another draw once we take other factors into account.

You know whats weird? GSA and HARPOON decided to attack us at the same time!! And for some reason GSA is attacking bigbadandgrepomad. GSA usually only attacks the players that attacks them. Funny because he has been giving HARPOON a lot of trouble but has never interacted with GSA. Wow what a total coincidence! The fact that GSA still attacks Theta and its allies yet doesn't attack HARPOON anymore totally proves it was a coincidence as well. LOL

DeletedUser

You guys have like 3 pages of insults per day....

Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser20889

You know whats weird? GSA and HARPOON decided to attack us at the same time!! And for some reason GSA is attacking bigbadandgrepomad. GSA usually only attacks the players that attacks them. Funny because he has been giving HARPOON a lot of trouble but has never interacted with GSA. Wow what a total coincidence! The fact that GSA still attacks Theta and its allies yet doesn't attack HARPOON anymore totally proves it was a coincidence as well. LOL

Hey Jason, are you serious? If you are, then .....

Way to let us know you're under attack from GSA. I've had absolutely no contact with them LOL

You think we have been working with GSA ? Tut tut... once again, you could not be further from the truth

DeletedUser

Hey Jason, are you serious? If you are, then .....

Way to let us know you're under attack from GSA. I've had absolutely no contact with them LOL

You think we have been working with GSA ? Tut tut... once again, you could not be further from the truth

Stirlo clearly does all the work there so why am i not surprised you haven't contacted them hehehe

Never said you were working with GSA. Like i said im sure it was a coincidence ;). Just merely some speculation, but i see it has the one lone founder of HARPOON commenting on it and in here for the first time. interesting..... but once again im sure it means nothing. I don't really care if you guys know were under attack from GSA, in fact if you want i'll copy and paste stuff off our joint forum and send it to you so you don't even half to bother with a spy. 20 LS attacks are all the majority of your people can muster up. Under attack from GSA and HARPOON and still forcing your members into VM or to quit HAHA!!

DeletedUser20889

Ah well.... once again you could not be further from the truth.

Anyway im not going to be dragged into a mindless arguement, you can keep your joint forum info lol

DeletedUser

I need some answers please...

1. Why do Harpoon members revolt me and never attempt to take my cities?
2. Why whenever we give you guys info on this forum you never act on it? (we're throwing you a bone and you don't even nibble)
3. Why does Harpoon leadership allow self proclaimed noobs to speak on behalf of their alliance within these forums? (a big NO NO)
4. Why when we do Op's on you we can take cities and yet your members can only take cities from our semi-active guys? (we are outnumbered)
5. Why can't Harpoon (Stirlo apart) not show a little respect towards our experienced members and accept we do know a little thing or 2 about this game?

I ask these questions as I expected coming into this world there would be experienced well organised alliances who attack and defend as 1 unit but all I see are individual players with skill trying to drag their alliances along with them.

Please don't turn this into a mud slinging match I am merely trying to make some sense of our enemy and please can a sensible leader answer these questions.

I look forward to your reply.

DeletedUser

1. Why do Harpoon members revolt me and never attempt to take my cities? Not that exp if you dont understand this yet?
2. Why whenever we give you guys info on this forum you never act on it? (we're throwing you a bone and you don't even nibble) we've nothing to prove to you or anyone else in here. your in the 5 alliance coalition not us.
3. Why does Harpoon leadership allow self proclaimed noobs to speak on behalf of their alliance within these forums? (a big NO NO) not a NOOB
4. Why when we do Op's on you we can take cities and yet your members can only take cities from our semi-active guys? (we are outnumbered) yeah i forgot Kure was inactive also LOL and rascal has left marauder has left pete the lost jumped into VM as did 2 others when attacked then waited the standard 24hrs then popped back out.
5. Why can't Harpoon (Stirlo apart) not show a little respect towards our experienced members and accept we do know a little thing or 2 about this game? show you respect for what exactly?
you've done nothing to earn it so what we meant to be in awe of your Theta stats. do change the tape it's boring now.
and as for the GSA attacks am guessing they can read the drivvel you lot post in here and also the FACT YOU POSTED YOUR CITY REPORTS.
so they probably thought easy targets.
and jason please shhhhhhhhh.

DeletedUser

1. Why do Harpoon members revolt me and never attempt to take my cities? Not that exp if you dont understand this yet?
2. Why whenever we give you guys info on this forum you never act on it? (we're throwing you a bone and you don't even nibble) we've nothing to prove to you or anyone else in here. your in the 5 alliance coalition not us.
3. Why does Harpoon leadership allow self proclaimed noobs to speak on behalf of their alliance within these forums? (a big NO NO) not a NOOB
4. Why when we do Op's on you we can take cities and yet your members can only take cities from our semi-active guys? (we are outnumbered) yeah i forgot Kure was inactive also LOL and rascal has left marauder has left pete the lost jumped into VM as did 2 others when attacked then waited the standard 24hrs then popped back out.
5. Why can't Harpoon (Stirlo apart) not show a little respect towards our experienced members and accept we do know a little thing or 2 about this game? show you respect for what exactly?
you've done nothing to earn it so what we meant to be in awe of your Theta stats. do change the tape it's boring now.
and as for the GSA attacks am guessing they can read the drivvel you lot post in here and also the FACT YOU POSTED YOUR CITY REPORTS.
and jason please shhhhhhhhh.
You really are a total plank, you know that?
There was me trying to hold an adult conversation and you come on here with your drivel trying to act like your all mighty and intelligent when in fact your a complete idiot who hasn't got a clue what he's doing at the best of times.

1. I do understand revolting cities to spread support around. BUT YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST TRY AND TAKE OTHER CITIES FOR THIS TO BE AFFECTIVE...PLEB!!!
2. Really don't understand your response to that question. Perhaps try reading correctly next time...PLEB!!!
3. Read your previous posts and you are a self-proclaimed noob...PLEB!!!
4. I don't speak for other alliances because I'm not in them...PLEB!!!
5. Because it's the adult thing to do, I don't see anything from Stirlo but he has my respect because he's grown up and not a mouthy git like you...PLEB!!!

Now in future read from the posts properly and respond by thinking first maybe then we could actually hold a decent conversation or do everyone a favour and stop posting at all and maybe we can get on with talking about the war.

DeletedUser

Unless you know something I don't about info in reports I will repeat myself...I DODGE ATTACKS like any half-wit would do. Please tell me what info you have got from any report I publish?

DeletedUser

Meh, I don't know why Asggard keeps bringing up world theta in his posts. No one really cares to be honest, in fact the only one to bring it up was akazmier and he used his account there as an example. bigbad whats the point in asking questions to which you already know the answer? The reason they don't go after you is that 1. you are active and 2. you are not a sub 50k player. HARPOON just wants to sift through grepo stats, figure out who is barley playing or completely inactive and take their cities for the stats. Remember stats are everything to them. Don't believe me? Well i think the below quote says a lot.

@Strikehard that's the kind of attacks I've been seeing they may send 10-15 LS with it but thats pretty much all they hit me with for the first 10 attacks in one of my cities super cool it takes 5 alliances to attempt to smash my cities congrats on being super cool IC theta and WL
I thank you all for the wonderful BP I'm using it now to open up more slots and I'll be looking for a target maybe Theta since they have been hitting everything and failing the most or maybe my new WLE buddy who hit me 12 times last night in a city only worth about 6K so pro guys please keep showing me the love with this BP madness

Boy this ACTIVE fellow sure was confident enough in his alliance that he came on here bragging about his plans to take cities from us. Two questions:

1. What alliance does he belong to now?
2. How many cities does he have left

DeletedUser

You got a very good point mate. I'm surprised they haven't called themselves "The Cohort". I guess every world has alliances like them.

DeletedUser

Wow, I have to say some of my views on some have changed drastically from reading this.
Banter is fun but I think your time would be more wisely spent attacking then bickering here....
Have fun slinging rocks at each other in game!

DeletedUser

Again, just Meh....We need something to do while rebuilding our nukes or waiting for them to smash into one another. We're all attacking something i think, well Assgard isn't but when the next barely active 20k player comes around i assure you he will be right on top of it lol.

Honestly i've just been trying to stir things up. See if i can draw some attacks and collect DBP to grow my CP. An unwise move for me really but i've been bored in Delphi for a while. Stirlo is the only one sending legit attacks at me, but he's smart enough to know the moral would be a major pain. Otherwise its just LS runs consisting of 20 LS and thats it.....