War in Ocean 45: WLE,IC,Theta vs. HARPOON

DeletedUser

Then go make some fun ingame :)
That's more enjoyable anyways or carry on here, it's nice to have an insight on how ppl truly are so when there is a need to work with them later such things come to mind and you already seem to know how they are.

DeletedUser

Why do people think if they insult us on a personal level, that it will effect us, I've been laughing at the "drivil" (quoted) posted by some people. calling asgaard immature, ohh i really think he'll be devastated (!). This is an official forum, can't GROWN ADULTS be civilized? I think it's fair to say if your'e an adult playing a kids/ 'teen' game, you can't be Mr/Mrs Mature.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have read over this thread and can't find any personal insults that are offensive in anyway. I was however in a hurry looking over it. If you run across any I ask that you please report them, and they'll be dealt with in a timely manner.

On the other hand let this be a reminder that IF personal insults are going around they will be dealt with. I would recommend straying away from them and keeping this on topic of the war. If I find anything off-topic or not related to the war the posts are liable to get deleted. :)

Anyways, Happy Hunting!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Update on the war:

Lattemar1 has been under severe attack from the Federation of alliances and has subsequently been kick from HARPOON, 3 HARPOON members kicked since this war started.

DeletedUser

Hi lane long time no speak.
if your the same lane i know from Iota?
and really BBG PLEB???? not heard that in years but ok looks like i do get under your skin. annoying isn't it.
knowing not only can you not bother me in here you cant bother me in game either.
and lattermar booted? better go see what's up there.

DeletedUser10902

Lattemar1 just PMed me yesterday. I can't believe he was inactive.

DeletedUser

Hi lane long time no speak.
if your the same lane i know from Iota?
and really BBG PLEB???? not heard that in years but ok looks like i do get under your skin. annoying isn't it.
knowing not only can you not bother me in here you cant bother me in game either.
and lattermar booted? better go see what's up there.

That would be me..Not sure who you are though. :p

& was the BBG PLEG part for me? As I have no clue what that means. :p lol

DeletedUser

I thought he was on the forums just a couple days ago... and if he was inactive why didn't the rest of the alliance support??

DeletedUser

I have read over this thread and can't find any personal insults that are offensive in anyway. I was however in a hurry looking over it. If you run across any I ask that you please report them, and they'll be dealt with in a timely manner.

On the other hand let this be a reminder that IF personal insults are going around they will be dealt with. I would recommend straying away from them and keeping this on topic of the war. If I find anything off-topic or not related to the war the posts are liable to get deleted. :)

Anyways, Happy Hunting!

~ Lane

I'll save you some trouble. give me around 3 or 4 infractions right now lol, might as well.

He's not. Remember before we oped prince of persia lattemar was supposed to be the target. We rolled out a claims list to soon and a someone tipped off HARPOON about it. Lattemar chose to hit VM and come out 24 hours later to try and throw us off. Looks like it didn't do much but get him and prince destroyed.

Why do people think if they insult us on a personal level, that it will effect us, I've been laughing at the "drivil" (quoted) posted by some people. calling asgaard immature, ohh i really think he'll be devastated (!). This is an official forum, can't GROWN ADULTS be civilized? I think it's fair to say if your'e an adult playing a kids/ 'teen' game, you can't be Mr/Mrs Mature.

There is no fun in being civilized. We're all role playing here really. As much as i dislike Asgaard and know his skill to be non existent, i also know that the person behind the monitor is likely a good person. Its his game character like that of many others in HARPOON that are on here that sucks...not the real person. Its all role play, not personal.

This certianly has become a trend. A Harpoon member gets attacked, says he won't loose his cities, looses his cities, and gets kicked so HARPOON once again can save their precious stats....its becoming more and more pathetic as each day goes by.

DeletedUser

and they have dropped to 6th overall in the rankings

In fairness that is due to many inactives that were not relevant to the war being kicked, they weren't under attack.

Who knows really though? All i can say right now is i actually feel bad for lattemar. Despite him not being able to attack very well and using that cheap VM move it sure is lame that his accounts being destroyed because he chose an alliance that wouldn't back him. Takes a while to build up to that point especially in the ocean he is in.

Looking lattemars grepo stats he's actually lost cities to former HARPOON enemies before (Determined, Paragons) Yet he was never kicked then. He's even taken cities from Theta. The guy was at least trying and working hard for your alliance. I simply don't understand why you would leave him out to be eaten if he's putting in the effort to play for you. Its a really low move, thats it really. Just a low move so your stats can look better.

Stirlo

Phrourach
Morning all. Just an observation but, for alliances that don't care about stats that seems to be the only thing you are posting about :)

DeletedUser

lol. You guys have a great way of twisting things. Your argument for why your are winning this war is based entirely on stats, which is why we are posting about it so much. And we never said we don't care about stats, we've said stats alone don't say everything and actually say very little on their own.

But the war stats for this war are all irrelevant for HARPOON really. You just drop whatever player starts to loose cities even if they are active (Shocking that you never deny it). Then you just load up some troops and a few LS, send them to drown in someones harbor and marvel at your new ABP.

The way it looks from the outside is that you treat your members as meat shields save maybe a very few of them. I don't consider myself a very nice person in game but thats just a downright low move

DeletedUser

lol. You guys have a great way of twisting things. Your argument for why your are winning this war is based entirely on stats, which is why we are posting about it so much. And we never said we don't care about stats, we've said stats alone don't say everything and actually say very little on their own.

But the war stats for this war are all irrelevant for HARPOON really. You just drop whatever player starts to loose cities even if they are active (Shocking that you never deny it). Then you just load up some troops and a few LS, send them to drown in someones harbor and marvel at your new ABP.

The way it looks from the outside is that you treat your members as meat shields save maybe a very few of them. I don't consider myself a very nice person in game but thats just a downright low move
2 days mail to lattarman still unread. and thats during his pasting from you guys. so you can see our dilemma if they are not going to help themselves then we cant guess when the CS's are going to land.
that's assuming you have it in revolt.
look i dont mind if you guys claim the scalps of the ones you got.

and Lane we had a mutual friend in swteeters :)
happier days
and no i wasn't calling you a pleb lol

DeletedUser10902

Okay, Fine. Then who IS active in your alliance that we can attack and you won't drop? lol

Looks like we are 3 for 3 on picking (Or 0 for 3, depending how you look at it). Its starting to feel like you alliance has more inactive players than active ones.

DeletedUser21123

Its starting to feel like you alliance has more inactive players than active ones.

^Reason #1 why I hate being in any alliance that has more than around 30 members in it............too many in-actives and leaches!