War Predictions

DeletedUser

Looking at how the world is going so far and the alliances in each ocean, where and who will be in the first proper wars? Who do you think will win?

I reckon we will see Semper Fidelis having a stab at removing TBR from ocean 55, which in time will get bigger. Not sure who will win, both alliances will probably be worn down, but maybe the other alliances who are fairly established in 55 could be the decider, allying themselves with one side or the other.

Plus, of course, both Iunctus and The Marines will be removing REAL MADRID ELITE from 54. That will be fun.

What are others predictions?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I think everyone will be getting rid of Real Madrid Elite and there branches, stupid MRA's lol!

But proper wars won't happen till like the first 100 or even the first 1000 players on this world get revolt and colony ships :)

I agree with TBR facing Semper Fidelis though.

DeletedUser

Narwhals and Black Knights will go to war over territory... Well, Black Knights will declare war on narwhals after narwhals continue to farm/take their cities :D

DeletedUser

I think everyone will be getting rid of Real Madrid Elite and there branches, stupid MRA's lol!

I'll have to agree with this prediction.

R.Madrid has a very big crosshair on their back... my predictions is that the alliances closest to their members will take the bulk of their conquest worthy cities (2k above). I'll give them a month at max before they disappear just like in Kappa even though this "month" may seem a bit generous.

DeletedUser

looking at how the world is going so far and the alliances in each ocean, where and who will be in the first proper wars? Who do you think will win?

I reckon we will see semper fidelis having a stab at removing tbr from ocean 55, which in time will get bigger. Not sure who will win, both alliances will probably be worn down, but maybe the other alliances who are fairly established in 55 could be the decider, allying themselves with one side or the other.

Plus, of course, both iunctus and the marines will be removing real madrid elite from 54. That will be fun.

as usual,u dont have a clue,did u?

DeletedUser

mutzzy, do you purposely like removing capital letters from everything, because that quote did originally have caps in it. You even removed it from my name.

DeletedUser2663

S.G.C will be cleaning up the trash in O44. should keep us entertained for week or two =). after that we may have to jump in some1 elses war, eg head south or head east if we want to get into the thick of it =)

DeletedUser2663

nah cos she in TBR and in the top 12 discussions thread you can find our current status with TBR there

DeletedUser

Does The Trash include Mutzzy's Grandma (Pa) ?
still very small,without any comprehension of the game.pitiful.still bad picture.IM THE RULER OF BETA WORLD.COME AND FIGHT WITH ME,AFTER I PLAYED 50000 YEARS THERE.I WILL DESTROY U.
are u even real?

DeletedUser

Plus, of course, both Iunctus and The Marines will be removing REAL MADRID ELITE from 54. That will be fun.

Concidering, that Iunctus keep recruiting S.G.C. players in O44, other prediction can be Iunctus getting into a war earlier, then KAS1 get his first colony ship and in that case it will be REAL MADRID ELITE, who will have fun ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Can't we all just declare war on REAL MADRID ELITE and all of there branches. All of the top 20 alliances should do that and conquer there main leader R.Madrid. That is something I would like to see, just to teach that Mass recruiting fool a lesson!

DeletedUser

Can't we all just declare war on REAL MADRID ELITE and all of there branches. All of the top 20 alliances should do that and conquer there main leader R.Madrid. That is something I would like to see, just to teach that Mass recruiting fool a lesson!

Meh, i don't think a declaration of war is needed at all. We only did it just for the sheer joy of forum fun. I'm pretty sure they'll get eaten up by both the top and lower ranked alliance's as the majority of players reach conquest ability.

DeletedUser

I was thinking exactly the same!!
I was going to propose in our alliance forum that we cut off the head of the alliance and kick start this world off!!

But i do think it would be funny for an all out Top 5 joint operation on there top players.

OPERATION RIM MADRID

1st Target - R.Madrid

DeletedUser

I reckon, all of you who hate me will fight over who will conquer me, and then you will attack each other to slow down others. This will lead to diplomatic problems, and will result in a major war involving all alliances, and then I will sit there, watching a war unfold, while still building up my city.

DeletedUser

I'm on one of the nearest islands to the very center, 500:500.