War Predictions

DeletedUser

I reckon, all of you who hate me will fight over who will conquer me, and then you will attack each other to slow down others. This will lead to diplomatic problems, and will result in a major war involving all alliances, and then I will sit there, watching a war unfold, while still building up my city.

facepalm.jpg

382 points.... image says it all.

DeletedUser

I never said I will get involved in the fighting, besides, it will be when my city is better.

DeletedUser

I'm going to assume you're not serious and you're going for an ego climb.

DeletedUser2595

Im just gonna assume they're tripping on something illegal.

Anyways, back on topic, I dont think there will be that many 'large' wars for at least a month after people get conquering. It will be mostly core alliances securing their oceans with maybe a few rim alliances squabbling over positions. After that I reckon the core alliances will pair off and fight - though I've got no idea who'd go with who atm.

I'd like to see something similar to zeta where a rim alliance got really quite large and gave a few of the core alliances something to think about before succumbing to its inevitable MRA'ish doom... :)

DeletedUser

ok,jarm,have my apologises.i said that u r the worst.this guy is much,much over u.

DeletedUser

I'm on one of the nearest islands to the very center, 500:500.

I reckon, all of you who hate me will fight over who will conquer me, and then you will attack each other to slow down others. This will lead to diplomatic problems, and will result in a major war involving all alliances, and then I will sit there, watching a war unfold, while still building up my city.

Someones a Noob, no good player will care if there city is 500:500,second no one want to conquer low point cites,there two reasons to conquest,Alliance Conquer to remover there rivals,player conquest so they don't havt to start with a fresh city,You wouldn't be building your city because people will just be sending CS after CS after CS and you'd have no resources.

Benpeart learn about how the game works before you start scheming your master plan to become the best player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someones a Noob, no good player will care if there city is 500:500,second no one want to conquer low point cites,there two reasons to conquest,Alliance Conquer to remover there rivals,player conquest so they don't havt to start with a fresh city,You wouldn't be building your city because people will just be sending CS after CS after CS and you'd have no resources.

Benpeart learn about how the game works before you start scheming your master plan to become the best player.
im very,very sure that his city will never be over 3k.he just try to catch our attention.attention whore like gen dodo said.and he said it very well.if we stop to talk about him,his story will end.

DeletedUser

Either way looks like the white glove society and the marines will keep skirimishing lol

DeletedUser

Either way looks like the white glove society and the marines will keep skirimishing lol

I don't really know if I would consider it a skirmish... more like the one Marine member on your island has made your entire alliance his farm... hahahaha

DeletedUser

SGC well gtake 44 but 44 is so calm boring almost but they are some bloody ravens there I'm not saying anything but everyone gets power hungry >=)

DeletedUser

I'm not saying anything

Exactly sir. Am I the only one, who miss the point of your message? Yes, S.G.C. is in O44. We all know that. There are few Ravens left there - that is also known fact. Most of them are cleared by S.G.C. - is what you wanted to say? Well, concidering, that even mutzzy's granny runs away from O44 it is very well predictable.

DeletedUser

I personally don't think anything will happen between the two in the near future. Both alliances will want to strengthen their grip in the oceans they currently occupy by picking off the smaller fish.

DeletedUser

Exactly sir. Am I the only one, who miss the point of your message? Yes, S.G.C. is in O44. We all know that. There are few Ravens left there - that is also known fact. Most of them are cleared by S.G.C. - is what you wanted to say? Well, concidering, that even mutzzy's granny runs away from O44 it is very well predictable.

u have right in some points,in other u dont.sgc attack sone of our members,but not cleared them at all.it was bcoz some ravens were lazy.but i will change that.the fact that metalcore is a player without dignity is not a news for me.but we have some surprises for him.and by the way,i wasnt run from 44,its just that im on border with 3 oceans.u know ergus,that is not my fault that i landed there.

DeletedUser

that is not my fault that i landed there.

Of cause it is not. Who can expect that, concidering, that you joined the world just a few minutes after it starts ;)
It is no blame to land on the island, that is the most close to the 500|500. For many of us it is a dream :D
But the fact, that you've choosen to conquer the town in O55, while your teammates in your own O44 getting spanked... well I can not blame you for that neither. Especially when we know the history of -Black Shadows-. So I guess some ppl do learn from mistakes of the others after all. Idea to secure their home O55 first, instead of getting few high pointed scattered targets members all over the core... I know it was not the only reason why Shadows lost O44, but still.
So, there was no blaming whatsoever in my statement about mutzzy getting foot on O55. Battle for the core of the core is not even started yet but we already see some drops falling for this storm. And I find that exciting ;)

DeletedUser

ergus,bs lost 44 bcoz my fault too.i was banned.i will talk about ban reasons,but the fact remains.we have problems in tbr not bcoz of sgc,but bcoz of us.anyway,if i will lose thats it.i never like black armada or spartans(if u play or played in eta).i never even was member of them.but i think those too alliances have the best leadership,best players and organization.i dont play before eta,but after that,im sure that im right.we have good players,but this is not enough.even koan is a good leader but even thats not enough.time will tell.and the fact that i jumped in 54 i will explain 2 others some other time but im sure u know my reasons.
and one more thing:its good indeed to be on the border.but u see,i have no islands near me,hmm,good and bad.

DeletedUser

He's moved closer to Betsy and myself :D And I note his primary target has changed :p

DeletedUser

He's moved closer to Betsy and myself :D And I note his primary target has changed :p
youre wrong.i dont care about u or betsy.im fast in anger but im a reasonable man(i guess).anyway,sgc are my primes now.i have nothing to gain attacking u,even that u were attack one of ravens.the fact that sgc start to attack us,WITHOUT HONOR,made me to think who the real enemies is.and the fact that u dont ban me,YET,show that MAYBE,u still have a chance to be good peoples.marines will have a major roll in the future.yeah,i farmed kurb in eta but hes in bs in kappa and i have friends there.i think also thunder didnt like me too much.but if i fall,they will be face to face with sgc.im not a real threat for marines,sgc is.so,will see in the future.

DeletedUser

sgc start to attack us,WITHOUT HONOR

Umm, what honor do you mean? This is a war game and we have had no NAP whatsoever for what I know.

You want S.G.C. to have reasons to attack - what about our players, recruited by ravens, hu?

DeletedUser

Lol

This thread is getting more interesting everyday :D

By the looks of it i might be wrong with my predictions and we may actually have a power struggle between the top two alliances this early on.