War Predictions

DeletedUser2663

Lol i knew this would happen. Good thing i am good with using the right words.

I made no promise and broke no deal. Just stated possibilities and maybe's. it will be difficult for them to get any kind of proof in the form of a quote against me =). as far as honour is concerned mine is intact.

PS: this was always going to happen. Better sooner than later

DeletedUser

Lol i knew this would happen. Good thing i am good with using the right words.

I made no promise and broke no deal. Just stated possibilities and maybe's. it will be difficult for them to get any kind of proof in the form of a quote against me =). as far as honour is concerned mine is intact.

PS: this was always going to happen. Better sooner than later

a man whos hiding after the words is not really a man.i always told my intentions.never hide.maybe u like politicians metal.

DeletedUser

Well, its over for now. O44 near to the core was calmed down. Do not know for how long, but main reasons for tentions seems to be solved for time being.

DeletedUser

Exactly, that is a perfect description of me i guess lol. Im just a smart one that never promises anything or gives his word :p
u see metal,i dont make any political statement,but we,romanian,dont like politicians at all.in fact we dont like them,law and order too.

DeletedUser

I think the last romanian, who liked polititians was Drakula. But he knew, how to cook them properly ...