War: Synergy/Last of the Spartans vs Orthia

DeletedUser

no clue what is wrong with you you are in one of the worst top 12 alliance.

DeletedUser

Nobody knows what your on about, the only people i would consider friends would be, JTin46,ladasha and douxz, aka pisstaker911 and *therapist*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For God sakeeeeee! Would you just shut up already nothing you write makes sense before i knew you I thought synergy was awful but hell... I would hate to be in that alliance just because you in it!!

How old are you man 12 talking about everyone mother's! In here who the hell are you...just f@#k off!
When did you become a part of this.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the derep mate, Im glad you found yet another way to showcase your maturity.

DeletedUser

Well here we go again! Really how old are you because i said 12 but heck i think you should be 5 or so! Or maybe your mentally retarded...Uhm really dont know I lean more to the part that your mentally retarded...lol!

But anyways if you dont like hanging around noobs then you should quit your alliance since there getting pawned everywhere. Whe have taken more than 100 cities just in my ocean alone from your alliance! So really who is the noob here?

DeletedUser1594

thanx fish. you smell. you smell like ...hmmm. what do you smell like? .... fi.... fillet o' 1-2! thank you. i didn't know i was the showcase. man. i knew you owed me money for making you famous, but now i think i have to charge you more. ..sorry dude. the rules.

ahhhhh. you guys. now you got Rus3 all riled up. he's gonna need something to calm him down. ...where's the Prince. ..you have to get him all excited before he'll settle down. and we all know you're good at that.

fine. i'm 5. ..hilarious. as long as i'm not old enough for you to be interested in pleasuring me... ew. ....whoever told you that you were funny is a liar. not only is mental disability not something for you to be making fun of, it's also your "jokes" and your smack talking. ..i'm sorry. i meant to say "smack" talking. everything from you is not funny. i'd lol, but once again you're just too sad.

thanks for the invite. but your alliance stinks. it has you. I'm not even talking about your points yet, just the you part. you stink. i know that for certain. i also know that you've never taken any of my cities. i know that taking inactives doesn't count for much. i know that your "strength" is based on everybody else. cuz you, personally, are weak. i'm not sure who's supporting you, but it's easy to sound tough when you're surrounded by others who do all the work while you hide behind them trying to talk tough.
I'll stick to not joining your alliance. ..but thanx again for offering.

and as per your question, you are. you are an ew. ...and i guess you could be the noob as well. whatever. either way you stink. not a big deal to me.
...here. the answer is "YOU are 'the noob here'."

DeletedUser

Woah if this is what the guys in Synergy are like I don't think we'll have too much of a problem........

DeletedUser1594

..Hogs of Destiny reunion here? refugee convention? whoa (<-- that's how you spell it).
you guys are nobodies. 1-2 and smarties. ..lame. ...so lame.
you guys don't have to worry about other alliances. you can't even take me on and you're talking about so much smack. pfft. pfft indeed.

DeletedUser12077

thanx fish. you smell. you smell like ...hmmm. what do you smell like? .... fi.... fillet o' 1-2! thank you. i didn't know i was the showcase. man. i knew you owed me money for making you famous, but now i think i have to charge you more. ..sorry dude. the rules.

ahhhhh. you guys. now you got Rus3 all riled up. he's gonna need something to calm him down. ...where's the Prince. ..you have to get him all excited before he'll settle down. and we all know you're good at that.

fine. i'm 5. ..hilarious. as long as i'm not old enough for you to be interested in pleasuring me... ew. ....whoever told you that you were funny is a liar. not only is mental disability not something for you to be making fun of, it's also your "jokes" and your smack talking. ..i'm sorry. i meant to say "smack" talking. everything from you is not funny. i'd lol, but once again you're just too sad.

thanks for the invite. but your alliance stinks. it has you. I'm not even talking about your points yet, just the you part. you stink. i know that for certain. i also know that you've never taken any of my cities. i know that taking inactives doesn't count for much. i know that your "strength" is based on everybody else. cuz you, personally, are weak. i'm not sure who's supporting you, but it's easy to sound tough when you're surrounded by others who do all the work while you hide behind them trying to talk tough.
I'll stick to not joining your alliance. ..but thanx again for offering.

and as per your question, you are. you are an ew. ...and i guess you could be the noob as well. whatever. either way you stink. not a big deal to me.
...here. the answer is "YOU are 'the noob here'."

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...

the end result of having an ego so out of whack you take an unhealthy amount of pride in having 43 cities on a browser game.

Be inspired.

DeletedUser1594

..out. of. whack ....ummmm. it's not the 1990's anymore, bud.
and i don't believe it's unhealthy. but it is inpiring, i have to agree. especially when i come on to see you nobodies talking so much smack. you and your 25 "cities on a browser game." i'm not clicking on your name. don't need to bother with you. that's not pride. that's the way it is. you know it. your boyfriend knows it. and just to make it clear, for you seem daft, 45>25. (>) meaning Greater Than. I am Greater Than you. fact.
I'm pretty sure that you running your mouth may be what's unhealthy. that's just whack, yo! ...'N Sync anyone?

DeletedUser12077

inspiring...right...

if "nobodies" are people online, that don't have as many cities as you, then you must be seriously lacking something in your real life, feel free to try and talk all the smack you want, it sounds like you need to.

And dude, I'm not running my mouth, I'm just pointing out what everyone else is thinking, it's a shame you can't see that.

DeletedUser

..Hogs of Destiny reunion here? refugee convention? whoa (<-- that's how you spell it).
you guys are nobodies. 1-2 and smarties. ..lame. ...so lame.
you guys don't have to worry about other alliances. you can't even take me on and you're talking about so much smack. pfft. pfft indeed.

Seeing as you are so fond of nicknames and obviously unloved by your family/mother/anyone, I shall be the one to christen you GP.

Or if you prefer Ginormous Plank.

DeletedUser12077

I was thinking something else that started with a p and ended with a ck...